where's all this racism???!!

You really do not want proof. It was easy to find.

Twice as likely to get pulled over. Four times as likely to get searched. Perhaps the Blacks have a point?

I doubt you will click on the links. They show what you deny is actually true. And like a Flat Earth believer no evidence will convince you.
Sometimes reputation make al of a group guilty. Perhaps its the percentages. I live in a diverse apartment complex. In the mornings you will find trash on the ground. I know through the percentages of those who live there, who drops a good part of it. All of the people living there are at the peasant level.

Twice as likely to get pulled over. Four times as likely to get searched. Perhaps the Blacks have a point?

I doubt you will click on the links. They show what you deny is actually true. And like a Flat Earth believer no evidence will convince you.
Doesn’t mention if any of the cops were black.
What’s more, since crime is committed at a significantly higher rate by blacks, blacks would more likely fit the description of suspects.
Duh.
You need to do more research into how we can get blacks to reduce their crime rate.
I’ll give you a hint; need more daddies! Duh.

Actually I have a better idea. Stop employing jackass cops who act like the gang bangers they are supposedly protecting us from.

What’s more, since crime is committed at a significantly higher rate by blacks, blacks would more likely fit the description of suspects.
Duh.
You need to do more research into how we can get blacks to reduce their crime rate.

Actually I have a better idea. Stop employing jackass cops who act like the gang bangers they are supposedly protecting us from.
Reforms start with reducing the criminal code and reducing the costs for fines and fees. Government does not want to do that because it gets a lot of money from it. The criminal code needs to be modernized completely.

Duh.

Jack-ass cops harass everyone equally.
If blacks had daddies they’d be less likely to commit crimes and then jack-ass cops would be moot.

Duh.

If blacks had daddies they’d be less likely to commit crimes and then jack-ass cops would be moot.

Yeah. It is the lack of a non existent historical fantasy nuclear family that has cops lying in one case out of five. That by the way is the result of a poll of lawyers and judges who said they believe the cops lie in one case out of five.

With barely half of the police departments reporting we know there were 85,000 reports of misconduct by police. That is ten percent of the cops and we do not have information on nearly half of the cops in the nation. But yeah. Daddies are the one damned thing we need. Or something.

Such idiocy as yours is common. So don’t feel bad. The truth is that it is never one thing.

Duh.

Yeah. It is the lack of a non existent historical fantasy nuclear family that has cops lying in one case out of five. That by the way is the result of a poll of lawyers and judges who said they believe the cops lie in one case out of five.

With barely half of the police departments reporting we know there were 85,000 reports of misconduct by police. That is ten percent of the cops and we do not have information on nearly half of the cops in the nation. But yeah. Daddies are the one damned thing we need. Or something.

Such idiocy as yours is common. So don’t feel bad. The truth is that it is never one thing.
No daddies is the source of the problem. I’ve been observing this for decades with no change to the source and subsequently no change to the results. It’s as empirical as the sunrise.
But you’re too biased to allow facts to get in the way.

Duh.

No daddies is the source of the problem. I’ve been observing this for decades with no change to the source and subsequently no change to the results. It’s as empirical as the sunrise.

Ok. So in your world if there is a Daddy the cops will stop kneeling on people until they die. If there is a Daddy then cops will stop protecting bad cops and start to celebrate whistleblowers. They’ll stop planting evidence. Lying. And doing tons of other misconduct.

That does not make any sense. It is an insane assertion. Seriously. Unless it is the cops who need a daddy it makes no sense.

Duh.

....there's not a problem with cops-that's been proven before......the problem is the blacks who commit crimes at HIGH rates and graduate at low rates

Duh.

Ok. So in your world if there is a Daddy the cops will stop kneeling on people until they die. If there is a Daddy then cops will stop protecting bad cops and start to celebrate whistleblowers. They’ll stop planting evidence. Lying. And doing tons of other misconduct.

That does not make any sense. It is an insane assertion. Seriously. Unless it is the cops who need a daddy it makes no sense.
....99% of cops would never have to arrest/come into contact/deal with blacks if the blacks didn't commit crimes

Duh.

....there's not a problem with cops-that's been proven before......the problem is the blacks who commit crimes at HIGH rates and graduate at low rates

Not a problem? 85,000 misconduct investigations. And not all the departments reported. One in five cases have police lying under oath. Perjury is a felony. Not a problem. Cops who tell the truth are punished and even arrested on trumped up charges. Not a problem.

Why is it you only apply your mathematical formula to the police and not the rest of the populace? Why is it we only consider convictions when discussing police misconduct, but count all reports of every other crime?

Because you have swallowed the propaganda.

Duh.

Compare the number of bad cop incidents vs black crime.
You’re dishonest.

Duh.

Not a problem? 85,000 misconduct investigations. And not all the departments reported. One in five cases have police lying under oath. Perjury is a felony. Not a problem. Cops who tell the truth are punished and even arrested on trumped up charges. Not a problem.

Why is it you only apply your mathematical formula to the police and not the rest of the populace? Why is it we only consider convictions when discussing police misconduct, but count all reports of every other crime?

Link

Duh.

Link
..thank you--and it says ''investigations'' = not proof---not final verdicts
..and it's says ''misconduct'' = that can mean anything like being late for work--not racism/etc
..AND investigations for what?? it doesn't specify ''racism/etc '''

AGAIN-he proves my point with this stuff....he provides NO proof of racism ....not even close .hahahahahahahahahaha

Duh.

hahahha you prove it AGAIN--thank you!
''investigations'' = not proof
investigations of WHAT??? eating or sleeping while on duty??
misconduct can be anything --like late for work =NOT racism

...damn--for so MUCH racism, you come up with very very little '''proof'' hahahhahahahahahaha

Duh.

Link

Which assertion? The bias in traffic stops?Inside 100 million police traffic stops: New evidence of racial bias

The cops lying? Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

As for who is more likely to commit perjury.

Interesting report. The cops who see themselves as tough. The crime fighters. Those are the ones more likely to commit perjury.

We saw it at the federal level with the recent revelations on the Flynn case. The agents lied. The prosecutors lied. The IG investigation showed that agents in every FBI office were lying on warrant requests.

How big of a problem is it when we look to an organization employing people who have committed multiple felonies to protect society? According to the hero of the OP. It doesn’t happen. According to the IG it happens all the time.

Seriously. Clear your mind. Do some reading. Get rid of your preconceptions. And start with the I do not know if it is real. When you read that both the Chiefs of Police from San Francisco and New York City admitted that Testilying is a problem. Either you view them as traitors to the blue wall or people who know admitting the problem.

Duh.

hahahha you prove it AGAIN--thank you!
''investigations'' = not proof
investigations of WHAT??? eating or sleeping while on duty??
misconduct can be anything --like late for work =NOT racism

...damn--for so MUCH racism, you come up with very very little '''proof'' hahahhahahahahahaha

Why do we only count convictions on Police Misconduct and not accusations? If we did that with other crime we would have a low crime rate and a 100% conviction rate.

I mean think about it. All that black on Black crime in Chicago would go away. It would only be a crime if we fought and convicted someone.

Duh.

Link

Which assertion? The bias in traffic stops?Inside 100 million police traffic stops: New evidence of racial bias

Interesting report. The cops who see themselves as tough. The crime fighters. Those are the ones more likely to commit perjury.

We saw it at the federal level with the recent revelations on the Flynn case. The agents lied. The prosecutors lied. The IG investigation showed that agents in every FBI office were lying on warrant requests.

How big of a problem is it when we look to an organization employing people who have committed multiple felonies to protect society? According to the hero of the OP. It doesn’t happen. According to the IG it happens all the time.

Seriously. Clear your mind. Do some reading. Get rid of your preconceptions. And start with the I do not know if it is real. When you read that both the Chiefs of Police from San Francisco and New York City admitted that Testilying is a problem. Either you view them as traitors to the blue wall or people who know admitting the problem.
You’ve included an op-Ed and I don’t know what that other thing was. Sounds like something NJ needs to address.
As for traffic stops, how many black women are stopped? Lots out on the road. Why black males? Perhaps because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime and thereby more often fit the description of a suspect?
Duh.

Duh.

Link

You’ve included an op-Ed and I don’t know what that other thing was. Sounds like something NJ needs to address.
As for traffic stops, how many black women are stopped? Lots out on the road. Why black males? Perhaps because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime and thereby more often fit the description of a suspect?
Duh.

So racism is just fine for you. Got it.

Duh.

Link

Duh.

So racism is just fine for you. Got it.
wow--great reply--hahahhahahahahhahah

Duh.

Link

Duh.
good call

Forum List

Back