Where Will the Fireworks Massacre Be?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
No doubt that those in the media and law enforcement are contemplating the possibility. I am a little surprised that my search of "fireworks" did not show any comments suggesting that anyone here has contemplated it.

I'm not going. How about you?

Last edited:
Hour and a half until showtime.

Joker-Why-so-Serious-D-the-dark-knight-1959391-438-293.jpg

Last edited:
Los Angeles has a buy back going on. This morning they had a half ton of fireworks in a container. Let's hope they don't blow that up.

Think they officially begin at 9 here. I am not going to the big show. Too many people. People in my hood set off some usually. Keeps all the neighborhood critters twitchy for days.

No doubt that those in the media and law enforcement are contemplating the possibility. I am a little surprised that my search of "fireworks" did not show any comments suggesting that anyone here has contemplated it.

Is that like the Bowling Green Massacre? :)

Contemplating or planning ?

Contemplating or planning ?
Too much of a suicide mission for me to waste time planning. I think this guy on the roof is one that I am sure I had to have thought of (the sniper positioning strategy) after one of the other massacres. I thought the belt-way sniper is probably the best method.

What do you think?

The Las Vegas Country Music concert massacre is the sniper massacre that had to lead me to the roof top positioning.

Last edited:
Down here at the Alamo, they had a three-man-post security level. I'm stuck downtown, near the Alamo, the fireworks show is a couple of miles out of my way. If I were daring I would go up in one of the parking garages to watch, but I do not know the security of the garages, and don't want to get into that. Maybe, its only $10, or $20.

Last edited:
Los Angeles has a buy back going on. This morning they had a half ton of fireworks in a container. Let's hope they don't blow that up.

Buy backs are a tyrannical way of encouraging break ins and gun theft.
Very convenient that they have "don't ask don't tell" policies about taking guns from strangers at "buy backs" after the hoops they put law abiding citizens through to get them. Criminals and gang members will not be turning theirs in.
And if your stolen guns are submitted, the thugs get free cash for them and NO, they ARE NOT going to check serial numbers and contact you.
If your attitude is "I don't care about gun buy backs", then you fail to realize what they are really doing.

Buy backs are just a first step towards total confiscation.
But you knew that...right?

Think they officially begin at 9 here. I am not going to the big show. Too many people. People in my hood set off some usually. Keeps all the neighborhood critters twitchy for days.

It's 11:45 here.
Some assclowns a few doors down still lighting off the big boomers overhead that shake the house.
They couldn't care less that others have to be up at 5am or 6am to go to work tomorrow.

The LAW should be all fireworks cease after 10PM and they should have HUGE fines and cops out making big money for towns for violators.

They're simmering now in that shit hole called Akron....stay tuned

Bull crap

Forum List

Back