Where/When have Dems been as Terrible as the GOP???????

Barrack Obama presided over the longest period of 200,000+ job growth in American history. Under Donald Trump, job growth quickly dropped below that level, despite the double goosing of massive tax cuts and deficit spending the likes we haven't seen since the 2008 recession, during a booming economy, no less.

Obama doubled the Dow Jones, in his first term and trebled it the second term. Trump barely raised the DOW by 50% in his first term. His trade wars virtually ended investment in manufacturing with supply chains and markets subject to random tariffs, affecting both prices, and outlook, investors were reluctant to commit millions of dollars with no trade deals with the EU, Great Britain, China, and a badly negotiated NAFTA 2.0, Biden has yet to announce his plans on cleaning up this mess.

As a Canadian, I would personally like to thank Trump for USA/Canada/Mexico trade agreement. Trump is the worst negotiator in the history of the world. We got everything we wanted, Trump screwed you royally. There's a reason why all of his businesses are such failures.
He presided over the greatest transfer of wealth to the rich in history, the rich had a lot more money left to invest in the DOW.

Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world.

You can attempt to spin the facts all you want, but you are what your record says you are, and Trump had the most deaths and the most cases in the world. Along with 24+ hr wait times for testing and then when Biden took over cases instantly plumeted.

These are the facts. I get it, you are total partisan sheep and you must defend the GOP at all costs, but you do not live in fact based reality. Everything I posted is 100% fact and you can not accept that.

All you do is make excuses for GOP failure and it is pathetic. I love watching you squirm and flail at the sight of facts.
Who in New York stated ordered covid patients into nursing homes infecting the most vulnerable resulting in thousands of deaths.

You refuse to answer? Facts are facts, and when you ignore the facts, as I have just pointed out, you prove yourself wrong.

Fine, list the failed wars we started? End the babbling, as you call it, as we see your are doing. List the failed wars.
You still can't answer this question:
How come all the GOP presidents fail and have terrible results? How come all the success and economic booms are under dems??? All you have are pathetic excuses.

How come all the GOP presidents fail and have terrible results? How come all the success and economic booms are under dems??? All you have are pathetic excuses.
Why does everyone fixate on shit like this?

Dodging the question? You can't answer because it will show you are wrong and been lying. I have yet to accept your failed false premise and have never offered an excuse.

Your posts have no relation to what you believe you are responding to.

You stated the GOP lost wars, tell us which wars you are referring to. Go ahead, you made the statement but did not give us any details. So show us that you are not simply blabbering incoherently. Tell us which wars you are speaking of when you said the GOP lost said wars.

Why does everyone fixate on shit like this?
Because I am tired of the GOP fuckin up our country.

I am tired of watching the GOP fail and fail and fail again. They are a total disgrace and they have done so much damage to America.

It is time people admit reality, the GOP has trashed this country with their failed policy, and they keep on doing it over and over again.
Then the dems have all the success. All the good times are under dems. There is a huge discrepancy in records and the GOP is not worthy of power, because they have failed repeatedly.

Dodging the question? You can't answer because it will show you are wrong and been lying. I have yet to accept your failed false premise and have never offered an excuse.

You stated the GOP lost wars, tell us which wars you are referring to. Go ahead, you made the statement but did not give us any details. So show us that you are not simply blabbering incoherently. Tell us which wars you are speaking of when you said the GOP lost said wars.
You are trying to change the subject because you have not made any points of merit. This has nothing to do with the OP, and the GOP record of failure.

The guy dodges posts and evidence but wants everyone to answer his stupidity. I run out of patience with the idiot, he is dishonest.

Because I am tired of the GOP fuckin up our country.

I am tired of watching the GOP fail and fail and fail again. They are a total disgrace and they have done so much damage to America..
I guess I just don't see the point in judging the success or failure of government on gas prices. It seems pretty and irrelevant.

The guy dodges posts and evidence but wants everyone to answer his stupidity. I run out of patience with the idiot, he is dishonest.
AHAHAHAHA

You are in a thread about the GOP record of total failure. All you do is make excuses for the GOP total failure. You love the GOP more than America. You try to act like an independant, yet you blindly follow the GOP every step of the way.

You are trying to change the subject because you have not made any points of merit. This has nothing to do with the OP, and the GOP record of failure.
Change the subject? Dodging the question? Nothing to do with your OP? I asked which wars are you speaking of? That is the subject of your OP, let me quote the first point you attempted to make;

GOP record:

Wars: Bush and the GOP started 2 wars we didn't need, then they couldn't win those wars.

Now I will ask the question again, which two wars are you speaking of?

I already answered, 5 times at the least, you obviously have not read all my comments. You simply read what an idiot states and you like it because of your idealogy hence you continue a lie. You run out of patience? Ha, ha, ha.
You have not answered anything at all.

You have posted fabricated lies and excuses trying to blame the Dems for GOP failure.

Bush started wars we didn't need and then couldn't win those wars and they devastated America. Bush inherited a balanced budget and 7 years later he crashed the economy terribly. Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world every other country did better than Trump. Trump incited an insurection based on lies because he couldn't admit he lost the election.

This is the GOP record. All of that happened. You have not refuted anything I have posted.

You have not answered anything at all.

You have posted fabricated lies and excuses trying to blame the Dems for GOP failure.

Bush started wars we didn't need and then couldn't win those wars and they devastated America. Bush inherited a balanced budget and 7 years later he crashed the economy terribly. Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world every other country did better than Trump. Trump incited an insurection based on lies because he couldn't admit he lost the election.

This is the GOP record. All of that happened. You have not refuted anything I have posted.
Which wars?

Over the past 30 years the GOP has had a terrible record, while the Dems have performed much better. It is laughable to hear a Republican talk about how they love America when GOP politicians have failed so badly and damaged America so much.
My question is this, where have Dems failed as badly as GOP over the past 30 years??

GOP record:

Wars: Bush and the GOP started 2 wars we didn't need, then they couldn't win those wars. Thousands of Americans died needlessly, $ Trillions were wasted needlessly, and the entire Mid East was destabalized as a result of this GOP Mega failure. Also these wars contributed to the big Bush crash.

Economy: Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus (This is Fact even though the GOP loyalists have a hard time admitting and accepting this fact). 7 years later the economy was in total ruin, Mega ruin, one of the worst crashes in US history, with the GOP calling the shots the whole time causing the crash.

Covid: Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world. Worse than 3rd world countries. Trump had record covid cases and record covid deaths, AND 24 + hr test time waits. Also Trump made 100 insanely stupid statements like, "we're rounding the curve" as covid cases continued to soar. Trump also suggested injecting bleach, politicized mask wearing, held repeated maskless super spreader events, rallies, parties, and got covid himself and almost died. The cherry on top is Biden takes over and gets covid cases to instantly plummet by instituting common sense.

The Insurrection: Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol over lies of election Fraud that never happened. Trump and his sheep followers were too pathetic to admit defeat so they fabricated a factless lie about election fraud that never happened. Then they incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies. Police officers died in this riot. All because Trump can't admit he lost the election.

The Dems have not fucked up this bad ever. This is total failure, and it is GOP failure. How can you support this failure? How can you claim to love America if you have supported this failure?? How can anybody claim the GOP is better than the Dems when the GOP has done all these terrible things??????????

The GOP record is abysmal, abhorrent, and deplorable. Abhorable. (Abhorable is a new word created to explain the scale of GOP failure)

The NewYorker!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahh = bullshit...THAT"S your proof????!!!!
ahahahahahah

What terrible record is that? By every measure, the economy performs better under Democratic Administrations than Republicans: GDP, job creation and unemployment, the stock market, wages, and the deficit. Illegal immigration falls.

Democrats reduce the size of government and the deficit. They raise wages for working people, and invest in infrastructure. Republican policies are turning the USA into a banana republic with an entrenched wealthy elite keeping working people living from paycheck to paycheck.

No Democratic President has EVER crashed the economy, and while recessions are a feature of a capitalist economy, Keynesian economic principles ameliorate the effects of those periods of economic contraction with a strong social safety net being a necessary component of a successful first world economy.

Republicans tax and economic policies reward wealth, not work, with the result that 80% of the people requiring social assistance to provide the basics of food and shelter for themselves and their families, have full-time jobs. If these people were paid a fair wage, they would require zero dollars in public assistance, reducing both taxes, and the size of government.

Republican tax and economic policies are shrinking the middle class, turning the USA into Brazil - economically stratified with brutal totalitarian police tactics keeping a permanent underclass of poor Brazilians living in fear and poverty. The wealthy live in gated enclaves for their safety and security. The poor live in gang infested communities with few opportunities to get out.

Police forces are currently sweeping through the poor neighbourhoods shooting anyone they suspect of being a gang member. There are no repercussions for police murders of civilians.

In the meantime, the rest of the first world is getting vaccinated and getting back to our lives. While the USA continues to politicize a disease, and shoot themselves in the foot at every turn, hoping that this will improve their election chances come midterms.

It would be laughable that Republicans are now going batshit crazy over protecting women's rights and voting rights in Afghanistan, while stripping both from American women and minorities at home, if it weren't so sad. When are you going to being an airlift of women out of Texas?

THIS, more than any other reason, is why the USA is no longer a beacon of either freedom or democracy in the world.
your evidence is The NewYorker !!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahahh = bullshit

Obama lost the war in Iraq

Biden lost the war in Afghanistan

wars do extend into presidencies of the other party, in this case, the democrats, sadly, democrats are better at retreating and surrendering than fighting, unless of course that fight is to simple insult and present false premises.

When asked simple questions to answer the vagueness of the OP, all we get is what The Blunder calls dodging and babbling, while of course, accusing everyone which presents facts of doing what The Blunder is doing, dodging and babbling.

Democrats are always great, always do the right thing, make things perfect? Yet there is always the world that needs fixing. There are always massive problems in the USA, yet for all the years that democrats are in power, they are never able to do anything that lasts? How is that?

They are either liars about the true nature of their accomplishments, or all their actions are designed so that the must continually be in power to fix the mess they create and rule over.

Forum List

Back