Where was "God" last night?

I didn't waste time reading this thread..............but I assume the OP is bragging that the Devil won last night in a few political races and is happy about it.

Amiright?

What happened Tuesday in Virginia should terrify Republicans - CNNPolitics

I do not understand how Trump got his ass wiped last night in Kentucky and Virginia. If, as we hear so often from the devout, he is actually "ordained by "God," would you not surmise that this "God" would watch over and protect those he ordained, more than any others? If so, then how did Trump lose so badly, with the associated embarrassment?

Was "God" on vacation, or playing golf on some cloud, or out having a few brews or chasing angels? Where the hell was he in Trump's hour of need?

Go figure.
If you believe in god and the message of jesus you cant follow a con man, adulterer, bully and a filthy human being.
If you know the Scriptures, you'd know God spoke thru an ass. There was a reason for that.

He also hardens the hearts of those He is about to destroy.

Laugh today, because you'll be screaming at the sky again soon enough

I didn't waste time reading this thread..............but I assume the OP is bragging that the Devil won last night in a few political races and is happy about it.

Amiright?

Not exactly. More like the version of god that Trump supporters always mention got his ass kicked.

I do not understand how Trump got his ass wiped last night in Kentucky and Virginia. If, as we hear so often from the devout, he is actually "ordained by "God," would you not surmise that this "God" would watch over and protect those he ordained, more than any others? If so, then how did Trump lose so badly, with the associated embarrassment?

Was "God" on vacation, or playing golf on some cloud, or out having a few brews or chasing angels? Where the hell was he in Trump's hour of need?

Go figure.

God was in a very wonderful place in Germany but couldn't get over das Wall.

Go figure.
If you believe in god and the message of jesus you cant follow a con man, adulterer, bully and a filthy human being.
If you know the Scriptures, you'd know God spoke thru an ass. There was a reason for that.

Is that why the religious nuts today talk through their ass?

Go figure.

I give this thread the Derpity-derp award of the week.

God was sitting on his throne contemplating how best to lightening blast a bunch of you lying, cheating, scheming, back- stabbing, lily livered, crybaby, candy pants heathens.

Actually, the Bible says that God is in control of all things.

Matthew 5:45 "For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
I take that to mean God is not in control of all things. He acknowledges good and evil and both get the same benefits. But He does watch what we do with whatever gifts we have. And the first gift He gave us is free will to choose the path we take with whatever we have. I doubt very much God would interfere in our choices for leadership, although he may be disappointed in our choice and the subsequent result of our fickle culpability. Kingdoms falling due to either stagnation or corruption or depravity are old news to Him. We are no more or less precious than the Sumerians or the Assyrians or the Ukrainians or the Kurds. And we have to live with our own choices.

Go figure.

I give this thread the Derpity-derp award of the week.

God was sitting on his throne contemplating how best to lightening blast a bunch of you lying, cheating, scheming, back- stabbing, lily livered, crybaby, candy pants heathens.

And he decided that kicking Kentucky republican's asses would be a good start.

Amiright?

Not exactly. More like the version of god that Trump supporters always mention got his ass kicked.
Link?
Election 2019: Republican Gov Loses Close Race In Kentucky, Dems Win Virginia State House, Airbnb Loses Jersey City
Hmmmmm....Don't see any mention of God influencing the election in your link.

Wanna try again?

Amiright?

Link?
Election 2019: Republican Gov Loses Close Race In Kentucky, Dems Win Virginia State House, Airbnb Loses Jersey City
Hmmmmm....Don't see any mention of God influencing the election in your link.

Wanna try again?

Like every other proof of God, you have to have faith to see it.

Go figure.

Is that why the religious nuts today talk through their ass?
Nope. God used an ass to show us that He can use ANYONE -- including someone the fanatical left despises. Yes, God is using Donald Trump at this time and THAT is why everything you use against him backfires.

I have faith you will not learn your lesson and will put all your energy in this impeachment thing, but it will not go the way you hope.

It's interesting that the crazy angry left is so cavalier about ridiculing Christians but they would put you in jail for offending Muslems. These people are the worst kind of hypocrites. By the way the Va. Governor would have been forced to resign a year ago if he was a republican for collage yearbook photos showing him in a KKK outfit or in Blackface. He can't remember which but hypocrite lefties don't mind as long as he is a democrat.

Go figure.
Oh goody. CNN telling us all about God.

Forum List

Back