We you follow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. To say the least, I cheer; President Trump what ever he does.
2. Stays in GOP, I'm there!
3. Starts New Party, I'm there!
4. Get the White House returned! I'm there!
5. Whatever befalls Trump, I'm right there with you Mr. President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1613545570926.png

All of the above have been charged with assault in conjunction with storming the capitol on 1/6. So this post may be correct.....

The blob may end up in jail too.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First an information:
"Meine Ehre heisst Treue" = "My honor is named loyalty" was the well sounding but brainwashing motto of the SS. This "loyalty" made many of them to honorless criminals.

Don't confuse patriotism (= to love the own country, what not excludes to love other countries too) - with slavery or addiction. Your president is not any longer Donald Trump - your president is Joe Biden. You don't have to love your president - but you should not only respect but also accept the electoral will of the mayority of the people of your country.

Well if Trump leads you to the cliff and tells you to jump to your death so he can sacrifice you to him as your god I am sure you will jump and scream “ I the name of Donald the Marvelous!!! “...

Trump is using you fools and you are willingly being used...

Willing lemmings.

Um. No. Would I vote for him again? Yes, if it really counted but we all know that ain't gonna happen. Will I follow him around willy nilly? Nope. Do I think he won, legit? Yes. Will I go where he goes? Nope. Do I think he was a good president? Yep. Do I wish he still was potus? Yep.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Only a communist follows a fool.

Um. No. Would I vote for him again? Yes, if it really counted but we all know that ain't gonna happen. Will I follow him around willy nilly? Nope. Do I think he won, legit? Yes. Will I go where he goes? Nope. Do I think he was a good president? Yep. Do I wish he still was potus? Yep.

Obviously you are white, yet I am too, but I don't like racist or white supremacy.

Forum List

Back