Where is trump's new Health Plan

He promised it would be out no later than today.....where is it?
Remember the Trump widely disseminated campaign promise, "We're gonna repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better, probably within an hour!"

Well, it's been 31,080 hours since Trump took office. Where's the "something better" health care plan??? Maybe if he would get off the golf course, turn off the tv and stop tweeting, he could get something done! Yeah right.

He lost track of time.

Pay for your own care, ya freeloading dyke.
Do you? If so please explain how
Yeah, I do. If and when I need to see a doc, I pay out of my own pocket. Simple, really...
You must have deep pockets. Most people don't. Would they be deep enough if you needed major surgury or cancer treatment, or would you stick it to the taxpayers and the hospital accept indigent services. Or maybe you would declare bankruptcy and and screw your creditors.

Look, if you don't believe in insurance good for you. Just agree that if you are injured or seriously ill, and can't afford your care , that you will just slink off and die quietly and not burden the rest of us.. Deal??

Repeatedly and starting before he took office, Trump has vowed that he is on the cusp of delivering a full-fledged plan to reshape the health-care system along conservative lines and replace the central domestic achievement of Barack Obama’s presidency.
Yet another Trump failure.
somebody stuck a flag in jones ass he has 3-4 posts in the same thread....

Repeatedly and starting before he took office, Trump has vowed that he is on the cusp of delivering a full-fledged plan to reshape the health-care system along conservative lines and replace the central domestic achievement of Barack Obama’s presidency.
Where is the plan?? Answer the question.!!

I liked President Trump's plan from a few years ago that the Democrats obstructed and John McCain killed.

Trump-care would have provided tremendous care to the American people, with unlimited choices as well as almost unbelievable savings.

The Democrats didn't like it, of course. The idea of people saving money made them sick to the stomach and the idea of tremendous choice and freedom is anathema to them.

Trump's new plan is likely to be even more tremendous, but revealing it today or next month, it really isn't that urgent to do it today. After all, the D's will obstruct it until they are out of power in Congress any how.
tRumpcare never really existed. It was nothing but smoke blowing up your butt.

i can give a fuck about the question.....im talking about fucking jones actually responding to a conversation...

Democrats are the only ones that need it. Fuck 'em

If it was up your ass you'd know where it was.

Kenyan.Kare was awesome. Lost my doctor and my premiums went from $370/mo to $2600/mo to uninsured over 3 years. I suppose I'll always have a soft spot for that muzzie fuck over that.

Ask Pelosi. dum dum.
No we are asking you! It does not exist! If you think that it does show to us
JXHN2YXMSYZQBPORPCDFTOO76A.gif

Thank this guy for not letting it exist yet. Along with the Pill Popping Pelosi.

Yeah, I do. If and when I need to see a doc, I pay out of my own pocket. Simple, really...
You must have deep pockets. Most people don't. Would they be deep enough if you needed major surgury or cancer treatment, or would you stick it to the taxpayers and the hospital accept indigent services. Or maybe you would declare bankruptcy and and screw your creditors.

Look, if you don't believe in insurance good for you. Just agree that if you are injured or seriously ill, and can't afford your care , that you will just slink off and die quietly and not burden the rest of us.. Deal??
Agreed, after all, I would HATE to take away resources from a third world squatter that came here to squirt out an anchor baby or three or keep a queer from getting AIDS treatment or a trans-
gendered confused fag from getting that life saving "surgery" that I would help subsidize if'n I was in the system....even if the price would be small compared to the happiness it would bring a freak that wanted his penis cut off and have two big ol titties put on him. What price can one place on happiness?

(snicker)

Agreed, after all, I would HATE to take away resources from a third world squatter that came here to squirt out an anchor baby or three or keep a queer from getting AIDS treatment or a trans-
gendered confused fag from getting that life saving "surgery" that I would help subsidize if'n I was in the system....even if the price would be small compared to the happiness it would bring a freak that wanted his penis cut off and have two big ol titties put on him. What price can one place on happiness?

(snicker)
Agreed?? I'm calling bullshit!

And bodecea on cue posts that she was promised free shit at taxpayer expense, and she wants it ... now ...

Here's an idea. Buy your own health plan instead of looking to freeload on taxpayers. I know, I know, you were promised more free government cheese. But you're not entitled to stick your hand in other people's wallets

Forum List

Back