Where Is Trump's Beautiful Terrific Tremendous Make Healthcare Great Again Plan?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump promised his Chumps he had a beautiful plan. Where the hell is it?

Let's review:

Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced. We’re going to have a strong country again and Obamacare has to go. We can’t afford it, it’s no good. You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that’s gonna take place immediately after we go in. Okay? Immediately. Fast. Quick.”

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody”.

A senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday that after Obamacare is repealed and replaced with different health-care law no one who has health insurance would lose their coverage.

"That is correct. We don't want anyone who currently has insurance to not have insurance," the advisor, Kellyanne Conway, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump on Wednesday offered a glimpse into his presidential platform on healthcare, saying he would replace ObamaCare with “something terrific.”

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

When pressed on specifics, Trump said the country’s healthcare system should rely on private health plans that are largely unregulated by the government.

The mantra of the Trump hoax: "When pressed on specifics..."

Presidential Candidates Debates: Republican Candidates Debate in Houston, Texas

RUBIO: ... What is your plan, Mr. Trump? [applause] What is your plan on healthcare?

TRUMP: You don't know.

BASH: [inaudible]

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem...[crosstalk]

RUBIO: ... What's your plan...

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem, I'll have you know...

TRUMP: ... You know, I watched him meltdown two weeks ago with Chris Christie. I got to tell you, the biggest problem he's got is he really doesn't know about the lines. The biggest thing we've got, and the reason we've got no competition, is because we have lines around the state, and you have essentially....

RUBIO: ... We already mentioned that [inaudible] plan, I know what that is, but what else is part of your plan...

TRUMP: ... You don't know much...

RUBIO: ... So, you're only thing is to get rid of the lines around the states. What else is part of your healthcare plan...

TRUMP: ... The lines around the states...

RUBIO: ... That's your only plan...

TRUMP: ... and, it was almost done — not now...

RUBIO: ... Alright, [inaudible]...

TRUMP: ... Excuse me. Excuse me.

RUBIO: ... His plan. That was the plan...

TRUMP: ... You get rid of the lines, it brings in competition. So, instead of having one insurance company taking care of New York, or Texas, you'll have many. They'll compete, and it'll be a beautiful thing.

RUBIO: Alright...[applause] So, that's the only part of the plan? Just the lines?

TRUMP: The nice part of the plan — you'll have many different plans. You'll have competition, you'll have so many different plans.

RUBIO: Now he's repeating himself.

TRUMP: No, no, no. [laughter, applause, and cheering]

"We're going to replace ObamaCare with something a lot less expensive for you and a lot less expensive, frankly, for the government":

"Repeal and replace with something terrific.":

Last edited:
"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

The rubes were massively hoaxed.

Trump never had a plan. He was lying right to his Chumps' faces.

Trump holds his Chumps in tremendous contempt. He totally depended on their stupidity and gullibility to get himself an office in which he has no desire to actually manage. Trump likes to campaign. He likes to acquire prizes.

That's why he is already running for re-election and using re-election campaign money to hold self-stroking rallies around the country. He's already asking for the Tard vote again, and he hasn't repealed or replaced ObamaCare!

And the rubes have STILL not caught on they have been hoaxed. They have not caught on he lied to them. They have not caught on he never had a healthcare plan.

Pathetic.

It is time to wake up, rubes. You've been had.

Your morbidly obese Emperor has no clothes.

The problem is they are trying to pass the Ryan plan. Trump does not need to cut a trillion in taxes for the 1%, or reduce the increase in Medicaid funding to below the medical inflation rate in order to claim he repealed Obamacare. Rather, what he needs to do is find a way to let younger healthy workers just buy catastrophic coverage (or pay a tax) and to find the money to make subsidies for older people (and parents) closer to the actual cost of the policies.

I don't see why he's painted himself into the box. All he promised was he'd repeal and make it better. If he just "repeals" the part people don't like, and makes the thing better, he can tweet till the cows come home. I'm not surprised Trump is showing he's incapable of moving legislation. Carter and even JFK failed to move legislation too. But it's an unforced error, but so was going to war with the intelligence communities and the MSM.

The problem is they are trying to pass the Ryan plan. Trump does not need to cut a trillion in taxes for the 1%, or reduce the increase in Medicaid funding to below the medical inflation rate in order to claim he repealed Obamacare. Rather, what he needs to do is find a way to let younger healthy workers just buy catastrophic coverage (or pay a tax) and to find the money to make subsidies for older people (and parents) closer to the actual cost of the policies.

I don't see why he's painted himself into the box. All he promised was he'd repeal and make it better. If he just "repeals" the part people don't like, and makes the thing better, he can tweet till the cows come home. I'm not surprised Trump is showing he's incapable of moving legislation. Carter and even JFK failed to move legislation too. But it's an unforced error, but so was going to war with the intelligence communities and the MSM.
Trump does not have a plan. He never did. He lied.

He hoaxed his Chumps. Sad.

trump_2659494f.jpg

Of course he never had a plan. But Obama came in opposing the mandate. And the greatest legislative president was FDR, and he pretty much just copied what Al Smith had done because he needed something fast. LBJ's legislative history on medicare was not like a smoothly oiled machine. LOL

Trump supporters point out that the MSM and intelligence communities are hostile to him. But he did piss all over both of them, and he lied about the Russians not aiding him. However, THIS is a separate screwup. He can have whatever bill he wants. He's not beholden to the Freedom Caucus, Grover Norquist, Planned Parenthood or anyone. His supporters are correct that he's pretty uniquely positioned to "put America first again." The problem is he has no clue as to how to do legislation, and he's depending upon Bannon Kushner and Ivanka, and none of them have a clue either.

Of course he never had a plan. But Obama came in opposing the mandate. And the greatest legislative president was FDR, and he pretty much just copied what Al Smith had done because he needed something fast. LBJ's legislative history on medicare was not like a smoothly oiled machine. LOL

Trump supporters point out that the MSM and intelligence communities are hostile to him. But he did piss all over both of them, and he lied about the Russians not aiding him. However, THIS is a separate screwup. He can have whatever bill he wants. He's not beholden to the Freedom Caucus, Grover Norquist, Planned Parenthood or anyone. His supporters are correct that he's pretty uniquely positioned to "put America first again." The problem is he has no clue as to how to do legislation, and he's depending upon Bannon Kushner and Ivanka, and none of them have a clue either.
That is exactly why I said this right after the election:
Ryan has some spine, Priebus has none.

I've been telling anyone who listens since the election that Ryan won bigger than Trump did. As the experienced player, he is in far better position than Trump to get his wish list enacted. He must be laughing up his sleeve non-stop.

Nothing will pass Congress without Ryan's say-so. He's in the proverbial catbird seat. Trump will have to kiss his ass.

I think Trump will take most of his cues from Ryan.

Why do you insist that Trump do everything he promised in 5 min.? How about the ignorant democrats sit down at the table with Repubs. and work out a viable, comprehensive plan for America. It should take as long as it takes to do a good job. In the meantime, Obamacare's got you covered. o_O

If you gave Schumer pure gold, he would bitch about the glare. Ignore that male equivalent of Pelosi. He likes to hear his own voice more than the voices of his constituents. The rest need to pitch in and work for America's sake. This party blockade benefits no one and prevents forward progression.

Why do you insist that Trump do everything he promised in 5 min.? How about the ignorant democrats sit down at the table with Repubs. and work out a viable, comprehensive plan for America. It should take as long as it takes to do a good job. In the meantime, Obamacare's got you covered. o_O

If you gave Schumer pure gold, he would bitch about the glare. Ignore that male equivalent of Pelosi. He likes to hear his own voice more than the voices of his constituents. The rest need to pitch in and work for America's sake. This party blockade benefits no one and prevents forward progression.
Why should the dems support cutting the taxes Obamacare put in place on the 1% and paying for it by cutting what would be going to Medicaid instead?

Amazing, parrot. NO LINK BETWEEN TRUMP AND RUSSIA. NO LYING. NO LINK. JUST DEM HORSESHIT.
So put up or shut up. You have the proof? Put it where your mouth is.
And did you miss the lied/resigned @ CNN??? They did the whole Russia liefest for ratings.
And you are STILL to stupid to understand it.
The media started pissing on Trump long before he started pissing back. And he won the contest.

Why should the dems support cutting the taxes Obamacare put in place on the 1% and paying for it by cutting what would be going to Medicaid instead?

Because Obamacare is a fraud. Just ask Ohio. Obamacare left the whole state uninsured.
We should give companies tax breaks, and in turn they should cover their workers.

Look at you acting like a broken record and shit ;) You Lefty's are losing it.

Because Obamacare is a fraud. Just ask Ohio. Obamacare left the whole state uninsured.
We should give companies tax breaks, and in turn they should cover their workers.
Well then Donnie can just try to get it done with gop votes. It's called passing legislation.

Look at you acting like a broken record and shit ;) You Lefty's are losing it.
Trump's losing the healthcare vote. And the gop owns it.

Trump promised his Chumps he had a beautiful plan. Where the hell is it?

Let's review:

Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced. We’re going to have a strong country again and Obamacare has to go. We can’t afford it, it’s no good. You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that’s gonna take place immediately after we go in. Okay? Immediately. Fast. Quick.”

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody”.

A senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday that after Obamacare is repealed and replaced with different health-care law no one who has health insurance would lose their coverage.

"That is correct. We don't want anyone who currently has insurance to not have insurance," the advisor, Kellyanne Conway, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump on Wednesday offered a glimpse into his presidential platform on healthcare, saying he would replace ObamaCare with “something terrific.”

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

When pressed on specifics, Trump said the country’s healthcare system should rely on private health plans that are largely unregulated by the government.

The mantra of the Trump hoax: "When pressed on specifics..."

Presidential Candidates Debates: Republican Candidates Debate in Houston, Texas

RUBIO: ... What is your plan, Mr. Trump? [applause] What is your plan on healthcare?

TRUMP: You don't know.

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem...[crosstalk]

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem, I'll have you know...

TRUMP: ... You know, I watched him meltdown two weeks ago with Chris Christie. I got to tell you, the biggest problem he's got is he really doesn't know about the lines. The biggest thing we've got, and the reason we've got no competition, is because we have lines around the state, and you have essentially....

RUBIO: ... We already mentioned that [inaudible] plan, I know what that is, but what else is part of your plan...

TRUMP: ... You don't know much...

RUBIO: ... So, you're only thing is to get rid of the lines around the states. What else is part of your healthcare plan...

TRUMP: ... The lines around the states...

RUBIO: ... That's your only plan...

TRUMP: ... and, it was almost done — not now...

RUBIO: ... Alright, [inaudible]...

TRUMP: ... Excuse me. Excuse me.

RUBIO: ... His plan. That was the plan...

TRUMP: ... You get rid of the lines, it brings in competition. So, instead of having one insurance company taking care of New York, or Texas, you'll have many. They'll compete, and it'll be a beautiful thing.

RUBIO: Alright...[applause] So, that's the only part of the plan? Just the lines?

TRUMP: The nice part of the plan — you'll have many different plans. You'll have competition, you'll have so many different plans.

RUBIO: Now he's repeating himself.

TRUMP: No, no, no. [laughter, applause, and cheering]

"We're going to replace ObamaCare with something a lot less expensive for you and a lot less expensive, frankly, for the government":

"Repeal and replace with something terrific.":

Do you regret your Hillary vote?

Forum List

Back