Where is the tax return outrage?

The IRS reviews those tax returns. That should be sufficient.
Well, it isn't, because the IRS doesn't catch all instances of tax fraud or fraud in general, nor are the opinions of voters based on whether or not the IRS accepted his returns.

Dude, you are really taking a huge dump in this thread.

It is my business. Those people make decisions for the nation. If you don't want your tax returns public fine...do NOT run for office.

Super rich Democrat Presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg has not yet released his tax returns as far as we know he is not being audited so why haven't they been released what is he hiding? Now granted Bloomberg much like Trump is under no legal obligation to make his returns public and it is still not a requirement to run for President but given how much outrage there was by many in and out of the media over Trump not doing this you would think we would see a tiny bit of outrage over this but nope nothing.

Don't you realize that those rules ONLY apply to Republicans? Dems get a free pass.

Dems should have to release as well. Let the public see. If all is well then all is well. No harm done.

Super rich Democrat Presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg has not yet released his tax returns as far as we know he is not being audited so why haven't they been released what is he hiding? Now granted Bloomberg much like Trump is under no legal obligation to make his returns public and it is still not a requirement to run for President but given how much outrage there was by many in and out of the media over Trump not doing this you would think we would see a tiny bit of outrage over this but nope nothing.
Bloomberg is planning to call Trump's bluff by releasing his tax returns

Dems should have to release as well. Let the public see. If all is well then all is well. No harm done.

The IRS says whether or not there is anything wrong with them. Why isn't that sufficient?

The true reason they should not is what happened when Trump released the phone call transcript with Zelinski. Liberals just made up shit and claimed it was in the transcript when anyone with a room temp IQ knew it was not!

Imagine a billionaire's tax returns being fodder for that kind of shit!

Name-calling has no place in debate. Nobody has posted a valid reason why tax returns shouldn be made public. I do not worry about those who make up stuff it can be debunked. As for the candidate if you don't like the heat stay out...I mean OUT of the kitchen. The truth always comes out so those who have followed the laws perfectly have nothing to fear. If they do, ease don't run.

Name-calling has no place in debate. Nobody has posted a valid reason why tax returns shouldn be made public. I do not worry about those who make up stuff it can be debunked. As for the candidate if you don't like the heat stay out...I mean OUT of the kitchen. The truth always comes out so those who have followed the laws perfectly have nothing to fear. If they do, ease don't run.

If you are innocent, go ahead and let yourself be railroaded. That is what you are saying.

Forum List

Back