Where is the tax return outrage?

Super rich Democrat Presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg has not yet released his tax returns as far as we know he is not being audited so why haven't they been released what is he hiding? Now granted Bloomberg much like Trump is under no legal obligation to make his returns public and it is still not a requirement to run for President but given how much outrage there was by many in and out of the media over Trump not doing this you would think we would see a tiny bit of outrage over this but nope nothing.
He is under pressure to release them, and he said he would. Give it time. The pressure will grow. You are a bit ahead of yourself on this "gotcha" point.
I saw today he would only release them if he was elected President so we will see. No gotcha point here as I have pointed out there is no legal obligation or requirement for him to do so and if he doesn’t I’m fine with it just as I am when it’s Trumps returns. The purpose of this thread is to highlight the hypocrisy of those who made such a big deal over Trump not doing so but don’t care now. Feel free to point out any hypocrisy of any Trump supporters who show outrage over Bloomberg not doing this but defended Trump over it.

The question is why are average working people hung up supporters of Uber wealthy candidates? It's bizarre and backwards thinking.

I saw today he would only release them if he was elected President so we will see.
Really? I read he would release them, if he wins the nomination. Better check that.

No gotcha point here
" Where is the outrage"

Yes there is.

And you can be sure a lot of people will make a big deal about it, if he doesn't release them. No republicans, of course. That ship has sailed....

He should do exactly what Trump did.
If he wants to that is fine as I said he is under legal obligation to make his returns public and it's not a requirement to run for President. I'm just curious why so many who were outraged at Trump over this show none with Bloomberg.

I suspect he will face pressure from his democratic opponents as soon as he starts gathering delegates. Bernie and Buttguy will score political points with the issue.

I saw today he would only release them if he was elected President so we will see.
Really? I read he would release them, if he wins the nomination. Better check that.

No gotcha point here
" Where is the outrage"

Yes there is.

And you can be sure a lot of people will make a big deal about it, if he doesn't release them. No republicans, of course. That ship has sailed....
I have seen zero outrage when it’s a law or legal requirement for one to release their tax returns in order to run for President and they don’t I will be outraged but my outrage won’t be based on rather the person in question has the letter D or R next to their name.

Poor response. Lame. Come up with something better. The question still stands why average hard working people so strongly support Uber wealthy candidates. It really is fascinating how this has happened.

No gotcha point here
" Where is the outrage"

Yes there is.

I have seen zero outrage when it’s a law or legal requirement for one to release their tax returns in order to run for President and they don’t I will be outraged but my outrage won’t be based on rather the person in question has the letter D or R next to their name.
Uh, ok

Personally, I am not outraged about it. I think it just shows very clearly that the criminal president has something to hide.

Poor response. Lame. Come up with something better. The question still stands why average hard working people so strongly support Uber wealthy candidates. It really is fascinating how this has happened.

Only if you are a regretful underachieving Marxist with a lean towards Communism.

Nope...just want to make sure laws are followed. For you worshipping them at all costs is your calling.

If one is going to run for high office one should surrender
1). Health report
2). Tax returns
3) police reports even parking tickets
4). Personal public history
If an average person making 40 grand ever ran all 4 of those would be put forth by the Uber wealthy officials.

Wrong!

1) HIPAA laws
2) IRS laws
3) already public records
4) WTF is that?

There! Done, as soon as you explain what a "person public history" is!

Super rich Democrat Presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg has not yet released his tax returns as far as we know he is not being audited so why haven't they been released what is he hiding? Now granted Bloomberg much like Trump is under no legal obligation to make his returns public and it is still not a requirement to run for President but given how much outrage there was by many in and out of the media over Trump not doing this you would think we would see a tiny bit of outrage over this but nope nothing.

He has promised to release them if he gets the nomination, which is what most do.

Also, he released them while he was mayor.

If one is going to run for high office one should surrender
1). Health report
2). Tax returns
3) police reports even parking tickets
4). Personal public history
If an average person making 40 grand ever ran all 4 of those would be put forth by the Uber wealthy officials.

Wrong!

1) HIPAA laws
2) IRS laws
3) already public records
4) WTF is that?

There! Done, as soon as you explain what a "person public history" is!
That's not an argument against his opinion that candidates should release these things. You are embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back