"Woke" white boys get a taste of reality, ROTFLOL !!!!

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
But but but, we're on yer side, we're on yer side !! Lol !!!

Guy gives rock-wielding rioters ‘thumbs-up’ from window to let them know he’s on their side (guess what happens next) [video]

Yeah he should have did something else. They probably thought he was giving them the finger. :laughing0301:

Yep, rock thrower may have forgot to put in his contacts before he left mom's basement.

Guy gives rock-wielding rioters ‘thumbs-up’ from window to let them know he’s on their side (guess what happens next) [video]

Yeah he should have did something else. They probably thought he was giving them the finger. :laughing0301:

Yep, rock thrower may have forgot to put in his contacts before he left mom's basement.

White people can see better than Black people. That neanderthal DNA.

Sad that they didn't hit him in the head.

Nothing is more supportive and looks more compassionate than a beer pong game on a night of protests. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the movie Gran Torino where Clint Eastwood's son plays a white trash boy, trying to be like blackie.

White people...

I hope this sinks in. This space in time should be treated as a 'learning experience'.

Nawm sayin?
Stop trying to scare white boys more than they already are.

Well, in knee grow defense the guy throwing one of those rocks looked white...hell of an arm BTW.
Damn. See? I told you white people could see better than Black people. I thought he was Black until you said that.

White people...

I hope this sinks in. This space in time should be treated as a 'learning experience'.

Nawm sayin?

Well, in knee grow defense the guy throwing one of those rocks looked white...hell of an arm BTW.
Damn. See? I told you white people could see better than Black people. I thought he was Black until you said that.
This is all a very bipartisan effort it appears. Though ANTIFA is mostly white and BLM are primarily black there is a lot of bipartisan effort here. But who are the handlers? I can't wait to look at an after action on this. This is all faaar from organic.

White people...

Nawm sayin?

This is all a very bipartisan effort it appears. Though ANTIFA is mostly white and BLM are primarily black there is a lot of bipartisan effort here. But who are the handlers? I can't wait to look at an after action on this. This is all faaar from organic.
Well we have already seen the piles of bricks on pallets set up near buildings. This has nothing to do with BLM though.

White people...

Nawm sayin?

Well we have already seen the piles of bricks on pallets set up near buildings. This has nothing to do with BLM though.
That's what I'm talking about...both groups receive funding from numerous orgs...many of the same orgs in fact. Now, a simple correlation is not indicative of guilt but...nothin is for free.
A lot of ground level BLM are starting to question all of these white liberals in their neighborhoods 'directing, looting, inciting the destruction of businesses...some black owned.
This has a lot of very interesting underpinnings.
It will eventually filter to the top...it always does.

White people...

Nawm sayin?

That's what I'm talking about...both groups receive funding from numerous orgs...many of the same orgs in fact. Now, a simple correlation is not indicative of guilt but...nothin is for free.
A lot of ground level BLM are starting to question all of these white liberals in their neighborhoods 'directing, looting, inciting the destruction of businesses...some black owned.
Personally I believe their are some white supremacist groups doing most of the damage. I cant put my finger on it exactly. Just they way they move and the tactics they use.

White people...

Nawm sayin?

Personally I believe their are some white supremacist groups doing most of the damage. I cant put my finger on it exactly. Just they way they move and the tactics they use.
I don't dispute that there may be some elements. These have proven far and away to be radicalized, young liberals. When they catch and unmask them this is almost always the case.
I mean they just popped two ultra lib attorneys throwing molotovs at cars.
Commies...and the blacks are falling for it.

Forum List

Back