Where is the proof Floyd died because of “racism”?

It was racism. It's not debatable.

You're throwing in an extra unnecessary variable. It can't be proven that he's racist or not racist.

That's going to go exactly nowhere.
It's necessary and his actions prove it. I don't know what some of you whites here need to have in order to prove a white person is racist, because in the view of many of you a black person saying the word white or presenting facts of continuing racism by whites is racist. Seems there is another double standard here.

Hey, moron......the democrat party has had complete control of the city of Minneapolis since 1971.....that includes the complete control of the police department, with democrat party mayors appointing the chiefs of police and creating the standards and hiring policies for these departments.......the democrat party is the one responsible.... but you will use false allegations of racism to hide this fact......

He died from police brutality. I have not heard anything regarding the shit cop's motivation. Not sure it makes a difference at this point.

The difference is how much time the cop will be in prison....and remember, there were 4 cops there, only one was a white guy....
His eventual fate does not concern me in the least. His life as a cop and a free man are over, even if the courts let him off scot-free. Right now he fits the optic of what has been going on for far too long in a lot of places: Authority figures with their knee on the neck of poor people.

This thing has struck a chord in America that transcends race, lot of right leaning libertarians are not going to swallow this one. The Trump crazy train just lost a few cars and you don't even know it yet.

So everyone keeps repeating Floyd died because he was black, and because of a racist cop.

Lets say the cop(s) were excessive in use of force that resulted in his death. Now where is the proof that it was because of “racism” and not just a stupid mistake by the cop?

These police officers have to deal with violent thugs that resist arrest all the time. Almost half of those they encounter are black, but also Latino and whites. They have to use force to subdue them. So if a mistake is made that results in a death, then there’s a good chance that the “victim” will happen to be black.

So how is that racist? Does this cop have a history of mouthing off about black people? They might be guilty of negligence or even police brutality, but how is this automatically “racism”?
You ain't all there, are you.
Try answering the question. I know it’s difficult since you’re so brainwashed.

So everyone keeps repeating Floyd died because he was black, and because of a racist cop.

Lets say the cop(s) were excessive in use of force that resulted in his death. Now where is the proof that it was because of “racism” and not just a stupid mistake by the cop?

These police officers have to deal with violent thugs that resist arrest all the time. Almost half of those they encounter are black, but also Latino and whites. They have to use force to subdue them. So if a mistake is made that results in a death, then there’s a good chance that the “victim” will happen to be black.

So how is that racist? Does this cop have a history of mouthing off about black people? They might be guilty of negligence or even police brutality, but how is this automatically “racism”?
Thanks for admitting you have no argument on the subject.

You can’t prove this happened because of “racism”.
That's a fucking cop out and you know it. When was the last time you heard about a white guy being pinned down by the neck til he died?
If it happened you’d never know because it would be ignored by media. Doesn’t fit the democrat bigot agenda.

Why are you looking for proof? How do you know it was not racist?

Its easier to bitch about racism than the actual problem.
Police brutality.
Plus, racism keeps us divided and the money coming in
So it must just be a coincidence that he had problems with Black people like the club owner said.

" She said Chauvin was “noticeably anxious” when the clientele was majority Black. Chavuin was known to be aggressive towards minority clientele and was known to have used pepper spray on club goers. "

Why are you looking for proof? How do you know it was not racist?
How do you know it was besides al sharpton told you so.

That's a fucking cop out and you know it. When was the last time you heard about a white guy being pinned down by the neck til he died?
According to the FBI 9 unarmed blacks were shot dead, compared to 19 whites. That sound like systemic racism to you?

The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015.

I know CNN never talks about statistical facts about the matter, but you could pull your head out of your ass and find out how many actual blacks get killed by cops every year.
First and foremost it sounds like police should not be allowed to carry guns.

Second, they had one slightly better year.

Third, Floyd wasn't shot, in case you hadn't noticed.

I saw one beg for his life before he was summarily executed

And as I said to the other "but what about" poster:

That makes one.

If it happened you’d never know because it would be ignored by media. Doesn’t fit the democrat bigot agenda.
Well that's a lie.

221F1CE1-2715-46AD-BCE6-267C3083F09D.jpeg
Tony

Since when does the left care about proof?

White cops kill plenty of white people.

Police systematically hunting down and murdering black people nationwide is simply bullshit.

Now, a mob of black people beating an old white lady with a 2x4 and punching her repeatedly in the face...is that racism?
Democrats are fine with black on white racism.

View attachment 344927 Tony
Maybe some white folks should get up in arms about this.
Go ahead, start a movement. I'll join. Police brutality must end. The vast majority of them need to be disarmed and all of them need psych evals.

Maybe some white folks should get up in arms about this.
Go ahead, start a movement. I'll join. Police brutality must end. The vast majority of them need to be disarmed and all of them need psych evals.
I think we probably need to come to the conclusion that (a) there is a portion of the populace that is going to deny that racism still exists no matter what, and that (b) they're just not going to be a part of any conversation that leads to an improvement in the situation.

And really, that's okay. As long as they're around, they can be used as a barometer of how much work still needs to be done.

This is why freedom of expression is so critical. The country needs to know these people are still out there, and who agrees with them.

I saw one beg for his life before he was summarily executed

And as I said to the other "but what about" poster:

That makes one.

Oh, I can give you plenty more. I can think of several right off the top of my head. You can easily find them too, but you just don't want to. It ruins your narrative.

I think we probably need to come to the conclusion that (a) there is a portion of the populace that is going to deny that racism still exists no matter what, and that (b) they're just not going to be a part of any conversation that leads to an improvement in the situation.

And really, that's okay. As long as they're around, they can be used as a barometer of how much work still needs to be done.

This is why freedom of expression is so critical. The country needs to know these people are still out there, and who agrees with them.

Nobody is questioning the existence of racism, most certainly not me, an Asian man, but the OP is correct. To this day there is ZERO evidence George Floyd's killing was racially motive and not a single person can prove it is because there is literally nothing to indicate that other than his skin color and that of his murderer. This has been an assumption from day one and if we had a responsible media and responsible politicians they would have never allowed that narrative to dominate, but I personally think some of them are reveling in this chaos.

There are bad cops out there and they sometimes kill people, ALL people, not just the black ones. This is not a black lives matter issue; it's a civil rights issue for all Americans.

Nobody is questioning the existence of racism, most certainly not me, an Asian man, but the OP is correct. To this day there is ZERO evidence George Floyd's killing was racially motive and not a single person can prove it is because there is literally nothing to indicate that other than his skin color and that of his murderer. This has been an assumption from day one and if we had a responsible media and responsible politicians they would have never allowed that narrative to dominate, but I personally think some of them are reveling in this chaos.

There are bad cops out there and they sometimes kill people, ALL people, not just the black ones. This is not a black lives matter issue; it's a civil rights issue for all Americans.
I've communicated with many Trumpsters here who, in fact, do deny the existence of racism.

Unless and until those people are publicly held accountable by the Right and fully marginalized, they will continue to give the Left an easy target.

Forum List

Back