Where is the proof Floyd died because of “racism”?

Its easier to bitch about racism than the actual problem.
Police brutality.
Plus, racism keeps us divided and the money coming in

I don't care if Floyd was green with purple fringe.

That cop killed that man and he deserves to be charged with a crime.
It happens everyday, not quite the outcome on all of them. I admit the cop should go to jail, but thousands of American business owners have lost their livelihoods over this. Which is a bunch of crap.

It happens everyday, not quite the outcome on all of them. I admit the cop should go to jail, but thousands of American business owners have lost their livelihoods over this. Which is a bunch of crap.

Imagine, right when the Rona overreaction subsides, and people can open their businesses....some get looted and burned to the ground.

Just unconscionable.

Imagine, right when the Rona overreaction subsides, and people can open their businesses....some get looted and burned to the ground.

Just unconscionable.
Anything to hurt the working man. That will help them in November! Lol

So everyone keeps repeating Floyd died because he was black, and because of a racist cop.

Lets say the cop(s) were excessive in use of force that resulted in his death. Now where is the proof that it was because of “racism” and not just a stupid mistake by the cop?

These police officers have to deal with violent thugs that resist arrest all the time. Almost half of those they encounter are black, but also Latino and whites. They have to use force to subdue them. So if a mistake is made that results in a death, then there’s a good chance that the “victim” will happen to be black.

So how is that racist? Does this cop have a history of mouthing off about black people? They might be guilty of negligence or even police brutality, but how is this automatically “racism”?
You ain't all there, are you.
Thanks for admitting you have no argument on the subject.

You can’t prove this happened because of “racism”.
That's a fucking cop out and you know it. When was the last time you heard about a white guy being pinned down by the neck til he died?
According to the FBI 9 unarmed blacks were shot dead, compared to 19 whites. That sound like systemic racism to you?

The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015.

I know CNN never talks about statistical facts about the matter, but you could pull your head out of your ass and find out how many actual blacks get killed by cops every year.

He died from police brutality. I have not heard anything regarding the shit cop's motivation. Not sure it makes a difference at this point.
He died from drugs, heart disease and fighting with the cops. I'm sure the cops knee on his neck contributed.
May have contributed? Is it somehow your fault if you die because you are not healthy enough to endure police torture?
Yeah.

So everyone keeps repeating Floyd died because he was black, and because of a racist cop.

Lets say the cop(s) were excessive in use of force that resulted in his death. Now where is the proof that it was because of “racism” and not just a stupid mistake by the cop?

These police officers have to deal with violent thugs that resist arrest all the time. Almost half of those they encounter are black, but also Latino and whites. They have to use force to subdue them. So if a mistake is made that results in a death, then there’s a good chance that the “victim” will happen to be black.

So how is that racist? Does this cop have a history of mouthing off about black people? They might be guilty of negligence or even police brutality, but how is this automatically “racism”?
You ain't all there, are you.
Thanks for admitting you have no argument on the subject.

You can’t prove this happened because of “racism”.
That's a fucking cop out and you know it. When was the last time you heard about a white guy being pinned down by the neck til he died?
According to the FBI 9 unarmed blacks were shot dead, compared to 19 whites. That sound like systemic racism to you?

The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015.

I know CNN never talks about statistical facts about the matter, but you could pull your head out of your ass and find out how many actual blacks get killed by cops every year.
Everything racism to that scum.

It was racism. It's not debatable.

1591147156940.png

1591147214683.png

1591147369213.png

Where is the proof Floyd died because of “racism”?

There isn't any
And wtf proof do you need? Does he have to be wearing a klan outfit?

spec·u·la·tion
/ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/

1. the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Definition of fact

1a: something that has actual existence
b: an actual occurrence
2: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
3: the quality of being actual : ACTUALITY
4: a thing done: such as

I Was the Mayor of Minneapolis and I Know Our Cops Have a Problem
Racism permeated the culture of the department. But there are ways to change that culture that other cities can copy.
By R.T. RYBAK
06/02/2020

R.T. Rybak is the president and CEO of the Minneapolis Foundation. He served as mayor of Minneapolis from 2002 to 2014.

You're throwing in an extra unnecessary variable. It can't be proven that he's racist or not racist.

That's going to go exactly nowhere.
It's necessary and his actions prove it. I don't know what some of you whites here need to have in order to prove a white person is racist, because in the view of many of you a black person saying the word white or presenting facts of continuing racism by whites is racist. Seems there is another double standard here.

You're throwing in an extra unnecessary variable. It can't be proven that he's racist or not racist.

It's necessary and his actions prove it. I don't know what some of you whites here need to have in order to prove a white person is racist, because in the view of many of you a black person saying the word white or presenting facts of continuing racism by whites is racist. Seems there is another double standard here.

If an officer kills a woman, does that mean he's sexist against women?
If an officer kills a white person, does that mean he's racist against white people?
If an officer kills a Republican, does that mean that he was killed over his political ideology?
If an officer kills a Christian, does that mean that he was killed because of his religious beliefs?
If an officer kills a person with a 49ers jersey, does that mean he was killed because of his favorite sports team?

You can't prove any of these. And you can't prove that he was racist.

You're just muddying up the issue of police incompetence with something that's impossible to prove in this particular situation.

He died from police brutality. I have not heard anything regarding the shit cop's motivation. Not sure it makes a difference at this point.

The difference is how much time the cop will be in prison....and remember, there were 4 cops there, only one was a white guy....

Moron, he would have put his neck on the neck of a white guy....this wasn't racism, it was just brutality ......... but don't let the truth, facts and reality stop the burning, looting and beatings of innocent people...... allegations of racism are your sword and shield.

Forum List

Back