Where is the outrage?

The President has to live somewhere and wherever that would be, it will be expensive.

And for the record I was in FAVOR of Obama's trips away from DC, figuring that it was helping to minimize the damage he would cause.

This shit again? Wow. I hope he travels more, it's causing libs blood pressure problems.

Thanks for proving you are also a damn hypocrite, that you are a liar and a fool is obvious, and easily proved by reading most of the stupid comments you've posted on this MB.
...but youre also a hypocrite. Where was YOUR outrage when Obama and his family were taking non stop expensive vacations?
When did obama take NON STOP expensive vacations?

This shit again? Wow. I hope he travels more, it's causing libs blood pressure problems.

Thanks for proving you are also a damn hypocrite, that you are a liar and a fool is obvious, and easily proved by reading most of the stupid comments you've posted on this MB.
...but youre also a hypocrite. Where was YOUR outrage when Obama and his family were taking non stop expensive vacations?
When did obama take NON STOP expensive vacations?
When did anybody?

The President has to live somewhere and wherever that would be, it will be expensive.

And for the record I was in FAVOR of Obama's trips away from DC, figuring that it was helping to minimize the damage he would cause.
This s a prime example. I know you whiners are really pissed Trump lied & is spending so much time in Florida.

The asshole knew where he (& Melania) was supposed to live when he ran for office.

But nooooooooooooo. The orange POS now has his security council fly to Florida for a meeting about throwing some missiles at an abandoned Syrian air base.

Thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back