Where is the outrage?

Trump goes home to his own property for a weekend, why are libs foaming at the mouth? :eusa_hand:

They must think Trump is their slave.

I used to travel quite extensively for work and I would take every opportunity I could to be home on weekends after being in shabby hotels sometimes for weeks at a time.

There's no place like home.

And now the libs want to deny the President from celebrating Easter weekend with his family.

The hypocrite liberal bitches make me want to puke, here's an idea liberals go straight to hell.

And, of course, they're all OK with the Trophy Wife and spawn pissing away countless NYC tax dollars holed up in their gilded NYC penthouse.

They'd all be having a shit-fit if a Democrat president did that.

And, of course, they're all OK with the Trophy Wife and spawn pissing away countless NYC tax dollars holed up in their gilded NYC penthouse.

Perhaps the "Trophy Wife" should take the "spawn" on a world tour...you know, like the Monkey Wife did.

Let's see how many trips so far? I'm losing count. But he's heading to what he now calls the "Southern White House". That's another $3,000,000 in taxpayer money.

What did he say about how he would be too busy to ever LEAVE the White House???
What did he say about Obama?

Thanks for turning this country into a monarchy for your messiah, Trumpies.

Fucking hypocrite.

President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, April 13th, 2017

View attachment 121570
Would you be happier if he were working around the clock to dismantle policies that you like?

Look on the bright side, the more time he spends dilly dallying, the less time he has to screw up things you are partial to.

While he's away, I doubt seriously he is concerned with being anyone's president. :lmao:
So you don't give a shit whether he does his job or not!
not surprising you missed his point. Do you want Donald to work, or do you want him to shut up and sit down?
Your kind wants him to work and make this a white christian country only.
:rofl:
Can't win. Partisan's won't be happy either way.

If he's doing his job he's an evil SOB. If he isn't doing his job, he's a lousy, lazy president. What the bloody 'ell.

sorry, it isn't the same....Obama did not do anything unusual or out of the norm with his vacation time and secret service spending, YET REPUBLICANS,

bitched and moaned and bitched and moaned and BITCHED AND MOANED AND BITCHED AND MOANED about tax payer dollars being spent on him.... even though no more money was being spent on him and his time away taken than all other WHITE presidents....

And now this special snowflake President is spending 8 TIMES the amount of money on him and his family and their world travels and his weekly vacations, and not a PEEP from the Republicans....

just shows what disgusting human being hypocrites they truly are.....

YOU ALL, who bitched the last 8 years, owe president Obama, an apology.
Fuck that!!!

Obama's the asshole that ran on Bush causing "The worst economy since the Great Depression", claiming that Bush’s massive spending was "Un-American". Nobody would have said anything if he hadn't come off as such a God Damn Hipocrite!!!

Wow, pathological anger ^^^, another sick puppy exposes himself.

The Fact is, notwithstanding your biased opinion, is that even before he took office he was deemed illegitimate and worse.

The Fact is he inherited the worst economic crisis since the Great Recession.

Prove to me that Obama called G.W. Bush "Un-American" with links to evidence.
Wow. The Butthurt is strong in you my Padawan.

Oh and to the Un-American comment.....

.....Correction.....irresponsible and unpatriotic....same thing....you want a link?

Easy-peasy.

hmmm...sounds like a campaign speech, but that said mea culpa; he did speak the word, "unpatriotic" and while we may agree he said it, we likely don't agree that Obama was incorrect in calling it so.

That also said, those running for the office of POTUS often say things they will regret once they have been elected to the highest pressure job in the world. Would you like to put Obama's statements and how they played out under his leadership, and Trump's statement during his first couple of months in office?

Trump goes home to his own property for a weekend, why are libs foaming at the mouth? :eusa_hand:

They must think Trump is their slave.

I used to travel quite extensively for work and I would take every opportunity I could to be home on weekends after being in shabby hotels sometimes for weeks at a time.

There's no place like home.

And now the libs want to deny the President from celebrating Easter weekend with his family.

The hypocrite liberal bitches make me want to puke, here's an idea liberals go straight to hell.

lol You make me want to wonder how you've avoided a 5150 W&I Commitment.

Perhaps the "Trophy Wife" should take the "spawn" on a world tour...you know, like the Monkey Wife did.

"the Monkey Wife"? I'm sorry, the party you have tried to connect with is unavailable, S/He does not reside here nor is s/he welcome. Please try them at Stormfront where you will be welcomed by others assholes just like you.

sorry, it isn't the same....Obama did not do anything unusual or out of the norm with his vacation time and secret service spending, YET REPUBLICANS,

bitched and moaned and bitched and moaned and BITCHED AND MOANED AND BITCHED AND MOANED about tax payer dollars being spent on him.... even though no more money was being spent on him and his time away taken than all other WHITE presidents....

And now this special snowflake President is spending 8 TIMES the amount of money on him and his family and their world travels and his weekly vacations, and not a PEEP from the Republicans....

just shows what disgusting human being hypocrites they truly are.....

YOU ALL, who bitched the last 8 years, owe president Obama, an apology.
Fuck that!!!

Obama's the asshole that ran on Bush causing "The worst economy since the Great Depression", claiming that Bush’s massive spending was "Un-American". Nobody would have said anything if he hadn't come off as such a God Damn Hipocrite!!!

Wow, pathological anger ^^^, another sick puppy exposes himself.

The Fact is, notwithstanding your biased opinion, is that even before he took office he was deemed illegitimate and worse.

The Fact is he inherited the worst economic crisis since the Great Recession.

Prove to me that Obama called G.W. Bush "Un-American" with links to evidence.
Wow. The Butthurt is strong in you my Padawan.

Oh and to the Un-American comment.....

.....Correction.....irresponsible and unpatriotic....same thing....you want a link?

Easy-peasy.

hmmm...sounds like a campaign speech, but that said mea culpa; he did speak the word, "unpatriotic" and while we may agree he said it, we likely don't agree that Obama was incorrect in calling it so.

That also said, those running for the office of POTUS often say things they will regret once they have been elected to the highest pressure job in the world. Would you like to put Obama's statements and how they played out under his leadership, and Trump's statement during his first couple of months in office?

I think it depends on whether Obama knew it was just a campaign speech or if it's really how he felt. Obama made no attempt to cut spending. As a matter of fact he was sending billions out of the US to overseas banks as soon as he took office. He made no effort to cut back on the parties and the $1.2 million/yr we paid to make his wife look like Jackie Kennedy.

Once they left the White House for the last time Michelle went right back to her normal nappy-headed pigtails. While she was there we couldn't stand for a First Lady that looks like she just walked out of Dollar General. She needs a Hollywood makeup artist to make her appear presentable and a wardrobe filled with $500 tennis shoes and $25,000 dresses and pantsuits.....and who cares.....you and I are paying for it during the worst economy since the Great Depression. It's only money.

By 2012 we had paid roughly $4.2 billion in total for these 4 people to travel, to vacation in Hawaii, Martha's Vineyard, Europe, and China, to remain safe. The entire British royalty only needed $500 million in that same time period. I guess the meaning of the phrase "Public Servant" has been lost.

This is like the 100th thread on this. And I mean that literally.

And as long as he leaves every weekend we'll keep a tally of how much it is costing and how he fucking lied at every turn when campaigning.
We love shoving Trump's lies down the throats of the misbegotten and ill-informed.

So interesting to see how not only Trump is flip-flopping all over the place but his minions are also betraying themselves at the same time.

This shit again? Wow. I hope he travels more, it's causing libs blood pressure problems.

Thanks for proving you are also a damn hypocrite, that you are a liar and a fool is obvious, and easily proved by reading most of the stupid comments you've posted on this MB.
...but youre also a hypocrite. Where was YOUR outrage when Obama and his family were taking non stop expensive vacations?

So interesting to see how not only Trump is flip-flopping all over the place but his minions are also betraying themselves at the same time.
I realize you're just a dirty baby diaper but I voted for Trump for the best shot for the economy and a departure from Obama's agenda. Explain how that makes me a flip flopper or minion?

The Hypocrisy is obvious!

"Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Vs Obama Vacation Expenses Released, Numbers Are Outrageous (STATS)

And,

"The cost of protecting President Trump's family is on track to far outstrip that of his predecessor, according to estimates.

"According to estimates by the Washington Post, the expenses of the first four weeks of Trump's presidency suggest that the U.S. government may end up spending hundreds of millions of dollars more that it did on the Obamas, largely because of extensive travel.

"According to the estimate, Trump's three trips to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since the inauguration cost approximately $10 million in travel, security and more."

+
"Guarding the Trump Tower in New York City, the current residence of the first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron, would cost the taxpayers $183 million a year. Melania and Barron are expected to move to the White House at the end of the school year.

"Additional costs also included $100,000 in hotel fees for Secret Service personnel that accompanied Eric Trump's trip to Uruguay, and another estimated $1.5 million a year to rent appropriate space for authorities in the Trump Tower, if the Pentagon decides to prepare for the commander-in-chief's possible to return to his Manhattan residence.

"Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that tracked Obama's travel expenses, calculated that approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during his two terms in office"

How much would it cost if Trump stayed in the White House all weekend?

I want one of you Trump supporters to actually post & say that you are unhappy with Trump's trips to Florida especially when the orange fucker said he would never do it. I want your outrage that he lied to you.

Yet all we get is the feeble minded Trumpettes defending him.

When will you people get outraged?

Gets us into war?
Puts up a pathetic fence across some of the border?
Did not defeat ISIS within 30 days?
Did not repeal Obamacare?
Has not signed a jobs bill?
Starts losing jobs
You kids gets packed in 35-40 pupil class sizes?
When your kids get sick from more air pollution?
When bodies of water like the Great Lakes & Chesapeake Bay get too polluted to use?
When you lose your health insurance?
When he signs vouchers for Medicare?
When you retire at 65 & your wife is 55 & her insurance costs you $2500 a month
When you learn how many millions Trump has profited by those decisions?
When you learn he collaborated with the Russians to win an election?
When he diminished Social Security by cutting benefits & raising the retirement age (a tax on all those under 65)

When, What will it take?

I realize you're just a dirty baby diaper but I voted for Trump for the best shot for the economy and a departure from Obama's agenda. Explain how that makes me a flip flopper or minion?
It makes you a supporter of a flip flopper & you are a minion because you still support Trump.

Forum List

Back