Where is the outrage?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The Hypocrisy is obvious!

"Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Vs Obama Vacation Expenses Released, Numbers Are Outrageous (STATS)

And,

"The cost of protecting President Trump's family is on track to far outstrip that of his predecessor, according to estimates.

"According to estimates by the Washington Post, the expenses of the first four weeks of Trump's presidency suggest that the U.S. government may end up spending hundreds of millions of dollars more that it did on the Obamas, largely because of extensive travel.

"According to the estimate, Trump's three trips to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since the inauguration cost approximately $10 million in travel, security and more."

+
"Guarding the Trump Tower in New York City, the current residence of the first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron, would cost the taxpayers $183 million a year. Melania and Barron are expected to move to the White House at the end of the school year.

"Additional costs also included $100,000 in hotel fees for Secret Service personnel that accompanied Eric Trump's trip to Uruguay, and another estimated $1.5 million a year to rent appropriate space for authorities in the Trump Tower, if the Pentagon decides to prepare for the commander-in-chief's possible to return to his Manhattan residence.

"Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that tracked Obama's travel expenses, calculated that approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during his two terms in office"

Last edited:
This is like the 100th thread on this. And I mean that literally.

"Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

And,

"The cost of protecting President Trump's family is on track to far outstrip that of his predecessor, according to estimates.

"According to estimates by the Washington Post, the expenses of the first four weeks of Trump's presidency suggest that the U.S. government may end up spending hundreds of millions of dollars more that it did on the Obamas, largely because of extensive travel.

"According to the estimate, Trump's three trips to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since the inauguration cost approximately $10 million in travel, security and more."

+
"Guarding the Trump Tower in New York City, the current residence of the first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron, would cost the taxpayers $183 million a year. Melania and Barron are expected to move to the White House at the end of the school year.

"Additional costs also included $100,000 in hotel fees for Secret Service personnel that accompanied Eric Trump's trip to Uruguay, and another estimated $1.5 million a year to rent appropriate space for authorities in the Trump Tower, if the Pentagon decides to prepare for the commander-in-chief's possible to return to his Manhattan residence.

"Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that tracked Obama's travel expenses, calculated that approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during his two terms in office"

Once again, progressives only worry about government spending when a Republican is in Office.

And before you rant about my hypocrisy, do a search and see if I have ever criticized Obama's vacation schedule.

this-is-the-millionth-time-we-have-successfully-created-this-thread-and-we-have-become-exceedingly-efficient-at-it.jpg

And,

+

Once again, progressives only worry about government spending when a Republican is in Office.

And before you rant about my hypocrisy, do a search and see if I have ever criticized Obama's vacation schedule.
When it's looking like his golfing trips are going to cost over $100 million in tax payer dollars, then it's definitely time for outrage.

Really? I didn't know, maybe you keep track of such things. How many posts on the number of times Obama Played golf, or the cost of his travel for an annual vacation, or his birth certificate, or place of birth, or school grades, or or or?

Really? I didn't know, maybe you keep track of such things. How many posts on the number of times Obama Played golf, or the cost of his travel for an annual vacation, or his birth certificate, or place of birth, or school grades, or or or?
Meltdown in effect. 3...2...1...

And,

+

Oh stop the dramatics. Are you a girl???? Obama was a loser, did nothing for 8 years but set the USA to be where we are today...and I think President Trump is doing very well considering what he has to work with. This site is a leftist, looney site that is for stupid people. Glad I found out real quick so I can get out of here. Ya'll are wack jobs.

And,

+

--------------------------------- you get what you pay for and expensive as it is , well , at least we have a good President !!

And,

+

When it's looking like his golfing trips are going to cost over $100 million in tax payer dollars, then it's definitely time for outrage.

Apparently not. Outrage is restricted and mocked by fools and liars, outrage is only legitimate when focused on those persons who are targeted by the Right Wing neo Fascist Community - then it is echoed by the fools and liars who dismiss this fiscally irresponsible behavior of the current occupant of the White House, Trump Tower and his private pad we get to pay to protect.

Calling them out as hypocrites and damn liars is high praise for such deplorable ne'er do wells.

This shit again? Wow. I hope he travels more, it's causing libs blood pressure problems.

Thanks for proving you are also a damn hypocrite, that you are a liar and a fool is obvious, and easily proved by reading most of the stupid comments you've posted on this MB.
I don't recall criticizing Obie's golf outings. As a matter of fact I wanted him to stay gone. How am I hypocritical? You can't even see people, you the "the right wing".

And,

+

Oh stop the dramatics. Are you a girl???? Obama was a loser, did nothing for 8 years but set the USA to be where we are today...and I think President Trump is doing very well considering what he has to work with. This site is a leftist, looney site that is for stupid people. Glad I found out real quick so I can get out of here. Ya'll are wack jobs.
You joined TODAY.

Read one or two posts and think you have it all figured out? Fuck off then. Left or right, we don't need anymore dumbfucks flooding the board with nonsensical jibberish

You have to excuse the OP'er because they are still on their Tandy Computer with the 300 baud modem, so they're a little slow, but then again a snail with Down Syndrome is smarter and faster than some!

And,

+

Don't let the metaphorical door hit you in your ass. Speaking (writing about) dramatics, aka, hysteria, seems to suit you. I suggest you head on over to Curmudgeon's r Us.com

Obama place of Birth:

Hawaii

Your place of birth?

Uranus?

As for the countless of trolling threads by the right against Obama does not mean you and the left should act like the childish brats of the right that were, are and will be forever birthers.

Now I know you will excuse your trolling and declare that it is art when it is nothing but boring fucking shit that you could have bumped another thread with.

Oh, and if you think I am one that support the President wastefulness, well you are the typical Trotsky so you don't think ever and just fucking react!

Forum List

Back