Cops shoot teen who tried to kill them with stolen car. Family collects $1 million

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More insanity from the left. But the girl was latina and LGBT and so the family gets special treatment.
Denver will pay $1 million to Jessica Hernandez’s family for 2015 fatal police shooting – The Denver Post
april 12 2017 Rather than fight a long, expensive and painful court battle, the city of Denver and the family of a 17-year-old girl killed by police chose a different path.

Instead, city officials and the parents of Jessica Hernandez, the girl shot to death in an alley in January 2015, sat down to reach an agreement they hope will resolve the tension surrounding a controversial police shooting that prompted protests and forced the department to change its policy on shooting at moving cars.

City officials on Wednesday announced a settlement that includes a $1 million payout and an agreement that police will no longer voluntarily release criminal histories of those they killed. The City Council will be asked on Monday to approve the $999,999 payment of taxpayer dollars
The decision to settle did not have anything to do with the officers’ conduct, Bronson said. The officers were exonerated of wrongdoing by the district attorney and Police Chief Robert White.
In the Hernandez case, police portrayed Jessica as a troubled teen who drove a stolen car toward officers. The family has said the department unfairly tarnished the image of a girl who was dearly loved by family and still finding her path in life. Family members of others killed by police have made similar complaints about portrayals of their loved ones

The cop didn't get charged but they still paid money? What a load of horse shit

Couple counties over a black sheriff deputy shot a white kid in a car trying to flee. Apparently the kid stabbed him got in his car and drove off. The cop shot him in the back and killed him. Parents hired a PI and bought ad space on the radio and billboard. Nobody gave a shit though. IDK what happened with all of it...

The cops lied and shot the girl from the side of the car.

Witness: Cop Shot 16 Year-Old Jessica Hernandez Before She Backed Car Into Him

Now, a witness has come forward who was in the car when her friend was killed. She said the cop shot Jessica multiple times before she ‘backed the car into the officer’, and she only did that because she was dead and no longer in control of the car.

Before it was reported from a very different narrative; the police and mainstream media alleged that Jessica Hernandez backed a car viciously into an officer and he had no choice but to kill her. The only witness yet to come forward says that is completely untrue.

Now, a witness has come forward who was in the car when her friend was killed. She said the cop shot Jessica multiple times before she ‘backed the car into the officer’, and she only did that because she was dead and no longer in control of the car.

Before it was reported from a very different narrative; the police and mainstream media alleged that Jessica Hernandez backed a car viciously into an officer and he had no choice but to kill her. The only witness yet to come forward says that is completely untrue.
yea and Michael brown had his hands up. dude got off...

yea and Michael brown had his hands up. dude got off...

Listen to the witness tell it in her own words. (@:40)

• Banned
This is like the freddy gray case. Baltimore and it's black mayor gave the family $5 million and then the investigation cleared the cops. If you're black or latin or a faggot, it's always christmas time with the taxpayers money.

Keep in mind that her being behind the wheel of a stolen ride is what got the story started in the first place. If she and her family couldn't live with such a tragic ending, she and them both should have thought of something less law breaking to write about if that is the subject that just had to be written about at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

With the poor track record of police lying, it is more likely they are covering up the shooting than a 16-year-old girl purposely swerving to hit a cop, and it is not easy for a young girl to make up such a story.

I know cops lie a lot but so do latinas. They are the same as blacks in that respect. Both see nothing wrong with lying to steal money from white taxpayers.

With the poor track record of police lying, it is more likely they are covering up the shooting than a 16-year-old girl purposely swerving to hit a cop, and it is not easy for a young girl to make up such a story.

I know cops lie a lot but so do latinas. They are the same as blacks in that respect. Both see nothing wrong with lying to steal money from white taxpayers.

Did you listen to the witness and her account? She doesn't sound like she's lying, sounds totally stressed. A young girl like that cannot possibly be that good at lying.

Also, how the car ended up sideways is totally consistent with the girl being shot and the car going out-of-control.

More insanity from the left. But the girl was latina and LGBT and so the family gets special treatment.
Denver will pay $1 million to Jessica Hernandez’s family for 2015 fatal police shooting – The Denver Post
april 12 2017 Rather than fight a long, expensive and painful court battle, the city of Denver and the family of a 17-year-old girl killed by police chose a different path.

Instead, city officials and the parents of Jessica Hernandez, the girl shot to death in an alley in January 2015, sat down to reach an agreement they hope will resolve the tension surrounding a controversial police shooting that prompted protests and forced the department to change its policy on shooting at moving cars.

City officials on Wednesday announced a settlement that includes a $1 million payout and an agreement that police will no longer voluntarily release criminal histories of those they killed. The City Council will be asked on Monday to approve the $999,999 payment of taxpayer dollars
The decision to settle did not have anything to do with the officers’ conduct, Bronson said. The officers were exonerated of wrongdoing by the district attorney and Police Chief Robert White.
In the Hernandez case, police portrayed Jessica as a troubled teen who drove a stolen car toward officers. The family has said the department unfairly tarnished the image of a girl who was dearly loved by family and still finding her path in life. Family members of others killed by police have made similar complaints about portrayals of their loved ones
I live in Denver, and I am very familiar with this case. I am a Denver taxpayer. I don't want to pay the family of a deceased felon that wantonly violated laws and tried to kill cops. I absolutely oppose that. I absolutely oppose that decision. Two wrongs don't make a right, and felons or their familia shouldn't profit from it. In much the same way I also resent Denver politicians making Denver a sanctuary city for illegals without voter consent. This is the sh*t it leads to.

I live in Denver, and I am very familiar with this case. I am a Denver taxpayer. I don't want to pay the family of a deceased felon that wantonly violated laws and tried to kill cops. I absolutely oppose that. I absolutely oppose that decision. Two wrongs don't make a right, and felons or their familia shouldn't profit from it. In much the same way I also resent Denver politicians making Denver a sanctuary city for illegals without voter consent. This is the sh*t it leads to.

If the police had anything to back up what they originally said, they would not have paid $1 million. No doubt.

If the police had anything to back up what they originally said, they would not have paid $1 million. No doubt.
It was politically expedient response by a politically correct mayor. The facts? A 16 year old Hispanic female car thief in a stolen car tried to run down cops, they shoot her in response. How difficult can it be? Is that too complicated for you? Apparently, My mayor and the people that made that decision, they actually believe we want to pay for that, that's NOT what WE Denver residents want. NO, it isn't . I can flatly come out and say most Denver residents disagree with this settlement. Crime shouldn't pay.

Last edited:

It was politically expedient response by a politically correct mayor. The facts? A 16 year old Hispanic female car thief in a stolen car tried to run down cops, they shoot her in response. How difficult can it be? Is that too complicated for you? Apparently, My mayor and the people that made that decision, they actually believe we want to pay for that, that's NOT what WE Denver residents want. NO, it isn't . I can flatly come out and say most Denver residents disagree with this settlement. Crime shouldn't pay.

Excuses. These things are not written off for that large amount of money.

Well, it seems they are now. Someone in a stolen car, a known car thief, tries to run down cops, done it before. Was shot and killed by police. So, perhaps she had Elvis's love child and had the key to the Kennedy assassination? What other facts are there to this? Read that description again. A known car thief in a stolen car tried to run down police got shot in the process. I don't think tax payers of Denver OWE anyone squat Our mayor Hancock has conveniently sold out to the lowest common denominator. This isn't a episode of Bluebloods.

Last edited:

Well, it seems they are now. Someone in a stolen car, a known car thief, tries to run down cops, done it before. Was shot and killed by police. So, perhaps she had Elvis's love child and had the key to the Kennedy assassination? What other facts are there to this? Read that description again. A known car thief in a stolen car tried to run down police got shot in the process. I don't think tax payers of Denver OWE anyone squat Our mayor Hancock has conveniently sold out to the lowest common denominator. This isn't a episode of Bluebloods.

She is innocent until proven guilty. She could have borrowed the car from a friend and didn't know it was stolen.

Urine idiot.

Forum List

Back