Where is the outrage?

This shit again? Wow. I hope he travels more, it's causing libs blood pressure problems.

Thanks for proving you are also a damn hypocrite, that you are a liar and a fool is obvious, and easily proved by reading most of the stupid comments you've posted on this MB.
I don't recall criticizing Obie's golf outings. As a matter of fact I wanted him to stay gone. How am I hypocritical? You can't even see people, you the "the right wing".

Maybe you didn't knock Obama for playing golf, or the first lady for her travel, but that genre, endemic to your kind, did, and they like you are not very bright bigots who echo each other.

This shit again? Wow. I hope he travels more, it's causing libs blood pressure problems.

Thanks for proving you are also a damn hypocrite, that you are a liar and a fool is obvious, and easily proved by reading most of the stupid comments you've posted on this MB.
I don't recall criticizing Obie's golf outings. As a matter of fact I wanted him to stay gone. How am I hypocritical? You can't even see people, you the "the right wing".

Maybe you didn't knock Obama for playing golf, or the first lady for her travel, but that genre, endemic to your kind, did, and they like you are not very bright bigots who echo each other.
Backtracking detected....

This is like the 100th thread on this. And I mean that literally.

Really? I didn't know, maybe you keep track of such things. How many posts on the number of times Obama Played golf, or the cost of his travel for an annual vacation, or his birth certificate, or place of birth, or school grades, or or or?

Obama place of Birth:

Hawaii

Your place of birth?

Uranus?

As for the countless of trolling threads by the right against Obama does not mean you and the left should act like the childish brats of the right that were, are and will be forever birthers.

Now I know you will excuse your trolling and declare that it is art when it is nothing but boring fucking shit that you could have bumped another thread with.

Oh, and if you think I am one that support the President wastefulness, well you are the typical Trotsky so you don't think ever and just fucking react!

I can say with all honesty I never think of you, nothing you've posted is remarkable, and it is only your moniker that is familiar. Given this current post I now have an image of you, and it is not flattering.

Ah, guilt by association. The hallmark of the most erudite members of our society.

Really? I didn't know, maybe you keep track of such things. How many posts on the number of times Obama Played golf, or the cost of his travel for an annual vacation, or his birth certificate, or place of birth, or school grades, or or or?
a bunch. You are all the same. Congratulations.

I'm not like you, if I err I will so acknowledge my mistake; you, don't have the ego strength or character to do so. I suspect iceweasel lied about never criticizing Obama for playing golf and/or going to Hawaii for vacation, but going out of my way to review all of his idiot-grams is not worth my time.

The Hypocrisy is obvious!

"Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Vs Obama Vacation Expenses Released, Numbers Are Outrageous (STATS)

And,

"The cost of protecting President Trump's family is on track to far outstrip that of his predecessor, according to estimates.

"According to estimates by the Washington Post, the expenses of the first four weeks of Trump's presidency suggest that the U.S. government may end up spending hundreds of millions of dollars more that it did on the Obamas, largely because of extensive travel.

"According to the estimate, Trump's three trips to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since the inauguration cost approximately $10 million in travel, security and more."

+
"Guarding the Trump Tower in New York City, the current residence of the first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron, would cost the taxpayers $183 million a year. Melania and Barron are expected to move to the White House at the end of the school year.

"Additional costs also included $100,000 in hotel fees for Secret Service personnel that accompanied Eric Trump's trip to Uruguay, and another estimated $1.5 million a year to rent appropriate space for authorities in the Trump Tower, if the Pentagon decides to prepare for the commander-in-chief's possible to return to his Manhattan residence.

"Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that tracked Obama's travel expenses, calculated that approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during his two terms in office"
I don't think there's enough outrage over the spamming of this stupid subject.

Oh....and any CNN fake news you use as a reference will be summarily dismissed. Find an independent source.

Hardly, but the ad hominem is noted.

The Hypocrisy is obvious!

"Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Vs Obama Vacation Expenses Released, Numbers Are Outrageous (STATS)

And,

"The cost of protecting President Trump's family is on track to far outstrip that of his predecessor, according to estimates.

"According to estimates by the Washington Post, the expenses of the first four weeks of Trump's presidency suggest that the U.S. government may end up spending hundreds of millions of dollars more that it did on the Obamas, largely because of extensive travel.

"According to the estimate, Trump's three trips to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since the inauguration cost approximately $10 million in travel, security and more."

+
"Guarding the Trump Tower in New York City, the current residence of the first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron, would cost the taxpayers $183 million a year. Melania and Barron are expected to move to the White House at the end of the school year.

"Additional costs also included $100,000 in hotel fees for Secret Service personnel that accompanied Eric Trump's trip to Uruguay, and another estimated $1.5 million a year to rent appropriate space for authorities in the Trump Tower, if the Pentagon decides to prepare for the commander-in-chief's possible to return to his Manhattan residence.

"Judicial Watch, a conservative organization that tracked Obama's travel expenses, calculated that approximately $97 million was spent on on protection during his two terms in office"
I don't think there's enough outrage over the spamming of this stupid subject.

Oh....and any CNN fake news you use as a reference will be summarily dismissed. Find an independent source.

Hey, just for you (and others who have been brainwashed by the Fake News Propaganda) I posted three links in the OP. You should be grateful, and not prove once again to be a liar by omission.

Hardly, but the ad hominem is noted.
So you doing the same fucking thing isn't the same? LOL good luck explaining that.

I'm not like you, if I err I will so acknowledge my mistake; you, don't have the ego strength or character to do so. I suspect iceweasel lied about never criticizing Obama for playing golf and/or going to Hawaii for vacation, but going out of my way to review all of his idiot-grams is not worth my time.
Keep your day job, comedy doesn't suit you. No be a good little boy & go post another whiney thread about Trump not being locked down in the White House

Ah, guilt by association. The hallmark of the most erudite members of our society.

"guilt by association"? Hardly, I simply defined how you appear to me, and that is, you are not very bright (low 90's IQ, I suspect) and have a propensity to echo the usual RW bullshit of the day.

Attention!! Important Reminder! If you are not in a constant state of outrage, you are a hypocrite!

Now, get out there and be outraged.

"guilt by association"? Hardly, I simply defined how you appear to me, and that is, you are not very bright (low 90's IQ, I suspect) and have a propensity to echo the usual RW bullshit of the day.
Ahhh the wannabe elitist goto insult, your IQ is....

You Dumbfucks are so predictable

Keep your day job, comedy doesn't suit you. No be a good little boy & go post another whiney thread about Trump not being locked down in the White House

This is my day job, along with taking care of our dog and doing my best to keep up with the honey do's. You might not know this, but safety retirement allows for an early retirement, and a very good retirement income. Putting up with punks and thugs for three + decades is well compensated during and after retirement.

This is my day job, along with taking care of our dog and doing my best to keep up with the honey do's. You might not know this, but safety retirement allows for an early retirement, and a very good retirement income I receive more today than I did when working). Putting up with punks and thugs for three + decades is well compensated during and after retirement.
Dirlewanger is that you?

Ahhh the wannabe elitist goto insult, your IQ is....

You Dumbfucks are so predictable

"You Dumbfucks"!?? The irony of this comment is noted. IQ maybe >95

Forum List

Back