Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

10 pages now and still no climate emergency can be shown to be happening, keep it up as you warmist/alarmists are in second place here for futility , it is now up to 13 pages in a different forum and it appears the warmist/alarmists have stopped since they are realizing they can't show any actual climate emergency.

How come you can't admit it that you can't answer the question?

Lack of rational thought, brainwashed, born stupid?

You have been embarrassing.
Definitely concession

Did Greta make any money?

Free yacht rides, a free vacation to New York, and her choice of scholarship to any liberal university of her choosing.

Pretty good haul for a 15-minute temper tantrum.
I'm sure those taking her money think so.

She's a brain damaged retard who flunked out of special ed. Her parents forced her on a vegan diet when she was a small child, which obviously caused irreversible brain damage due to a lack of vitamin B12. And also caused very stunted growth. At 16 she was only the size of an 11 year old. :(

Her parents should be in prison for such atrocious and cruel child abuse.

She likely cannot do basic math, let alone understand the concept of money.

I have been to Iceland and stood on a glacier that, 50 years before, was over a kilometer longer.

Yawn,

here is an example of massive change in climate yet the world goes on from John Muir to Greta Grumpy.

Did the planet collapse or did human species drop dead?

glacierbaymap_large.png

You going to pass out over it, be my guest.

There is NO climate Emergency ongoing never has been since we have lived through several Glaciation phases, warmer interglacials than the Holocene (the coldest one yet so far) and yet here we are at around 7 billion people today.

:hello77:

Last edited:
C.mon, man, you just admitted these changes takes tens of thousands and millions of years, which means that YOU HAVE NEVER LIVED THROUGH or seen even one yourself, so all of this is pure gifted speculation and THEORY, especially since, if it happened 10,000 years ago, it has been happening since the Earth was formed, and last I checked, life has gone through something like 11 major and near total planet-wide extinctions, been boiled, froze and spattered by asteroids, and life is STILL HERE.

No, you were not paying attention.
I said the NORMALLY take 110,000 years, but that we are accelerating that to about 200 years.
Sure life will survive, but almost EVERYONE will be forced to move.
The coasts will flood, the current farms will be too dry, and the new farms will be much further north.
It will cost thousands of trillions, and we will be reduced to utter poverty in the mean time.
Nor is this "speculation".
The science is verified.

Still nothing you say this is climate emergency situation, are you drinking tonight?

California water shortages are largely self inflicted, but you are too busy drinking to know that.

You have ignored the article that shows the very opposite with data, this is why I am laughing tonight, keeping me awake reading your ignorance.

Nonsense.
This most certainly is an emergency situation because it will have a huge financial impact that accelerates over time, so the sooner the better.

California water shortage are because California is a desert mostly, and that has nothing to do with anything.

There is not a single bit of "opposite data" and you obviously are lying if you claim there is.
Science has always known that 110,000 year long ice ages are based on a carbon in the atmosphere cycle.

No, you were not paying attention.
My usual state of mind.

I said the NORMALLY take 110,000 years, but that we are accelerating that to about 200 years.
Sure life will survive, but almost EVERYONE will be forced to move.
Rolling, rolling, rolling! Move those doggies, Rawhide!

The coasts will flood, the current farms will be too dry, and the new farms will be much further north.
I'm already growing wheat grass north of the Arctic Circle. Great sunsets, BTW.

It will cost thousands of trillions, and we will be reduced to utter poverty in the mean time. Nor is this "speculation". The science is verified.
Thanks for the warning. I do not care. I'll be dead by then. So will everyone else if anything costs thousands of trillions of dollars, because that is more money than the entire planet can afford!

What does that have to do with man made climate change?

Obviously with man made climate change, the current weather, ocean and other patterns would be greatly altered and change even more rapidly than they naturally did, like with the Sahara turning from swamp to desert.
When drastic changes happen in 200 years instead of 110,000, the hardship and costs are vastly greater.

Nonsense.
This most certainly is an emergency situation because it will have a huge financial impact that accelerates over time, so the sooner the better.

California water shortage are because California is a desert mostly, and that has nothing to do with anything.

There is not a single bit of "opposite data" and you obviously are lying if you claim there is.
Science has always known that 110,000 year long ice ages are based on a carbon in the atmosphere cycle.

You haven't addressed a single claim in post one, which are supported by NASA, NOAA, Satellite data and more which you OBVIOUSLY never looked as you called me a liar over it.

:laughing0301:

I showed that a massive loss of a 65-mile-long thousands of feet thick glacial ice vanish in just 120 years yet nothing terrible happened to the planet and life despite that is an excellent example of a huge change in the climate in a short time.

CO2 for thousands of years stayed nearly flat around the 260-280 ppm line while the Holocene had large swings in temperature.

1643230631916.png

LINK

That is 10,000 years pal!

How do you explain that?

Yawn,

here is an example of massive change in climate yet the world goes on from John Muir to Greta Grumpy.

Did the planet collapse or did human species drop dead?

View attachment 593077

You going to pass out over it, be my guest.

There is NO climate Emergency ongoing never has been since we have lived through several Glaciation phases, warmer interglacials than the Holocene (the coldest one yet so far) and yet here we are at around 7 billion people today.

:hello77:

Total nonsense.
These Alaskan glaciers likely are only responding to a very tiny change in temperature, because they likely were always very near to the melting point.
The distance a glacier recedes is NOT at all indicative of the temperature change.
And being a trapped bay, changes in these glaciers have ZERO effect on the rest of the world, because they do NOT effect any global currents.

We have NEVER recorded living through even a tiny fraction of an ice age and warming period because the length of time for that cycle is about 110,000 years.
And clearly humans did very badly in the last cold period, with very few survivors.
Right now we are at the end of the warmest part of the cycle, and the cold part was over 50,000 years ago.
So there is no recorded history of how bad it got.
But humans were reduced to tiny isolated bands of cromagnon and neanderthal, so likely it was very bad.

These Alaskan glaciers likely are only responding to a very tiny change in temperature,

A 3.5 degree temperature swing is more than the prognosticators claim will melt all the ice on the planet and kill us all.

Perhaps you should pay more attention at the Climate Panic Parades.

My usual state of mind.

Rolling, rolling, rolling! Move those doggies, Rawhide!

I'm already growing wheat grass north of the Arctic Circle. Great sunsets, BTW.

Thanks for the warning. I do not care. I'll be dead by then. So will everyone else if anything costs thousands of trillions of dollars, because that is more money than the entire planet can afford!

Don't waste your time. This loon thinks rape isn't a crime.

Because the Ancient Arabs drove SUVs?

The Ancient Arabs had far more time because they did not drive SUVs that accelerate carbon climate changes.
But the Sahara turning from swamp to desert was from a change in local weather, and NOT from global climate change.

{...
As little as 6,000 years ago, the vast Sahara Desert was covered in grassland that received plenty of rainfall, but shifts in the world's weather patterns abruptly transformed the vegetated region into some of the driest land on Earth.
...}

As little as 6,000 years ago, the vast Sahara Desert was covered in grassland that received plenty of rainfall, but shifts in the world's weather patterns abruptly transformed the vegetated region into some of the driest land on Earth.

Yes, weather patterns change and shift ... that's what they do ... that is what they've always done ... it has nothing to do with our cars.

flintstonescar.jpg

Forum List

Back