What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Is That Thread?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
For those who don't always want to spend a bunch of time digging through active topics or doing searches.....

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone post on Obama's 18 e-mails and the flashback of him saying he learned about her non-government issued e-mail from the media?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the point here is but when I need to find something I know exists I just use Google, with "usmessageboard.com", and any relevant keywords, like my user name plus the topic, etc, in the search field.

Not this site's search function. That's pretty much useless.

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the point here is but when I need to find something I know exists I just use Google, with "usmessageboard.com", and any relevant keywords, like my user name plus the topic, etc, in the search field.

Good for you. I don't mind hearing from the people (especially the ones who spend a lot of time here and would know things right away).

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Good for you. I don't mind hearing from the people (especially the ones who spend a lot of time here and would know things right away).
Unlike some people that use their only thread in their sig line...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List