Is EGBDF racist

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Every Good Buy Does Fine is what everyone who has taken a music class knows is a way to memorize the lines in a staff of music notation. But "boy" is a derogatory term for afro-americans and to imply that a "boy" does "fine" by being "good" suggests he behave in a civilized manner to stay out of jail in the white man's world which is insensitive to cultural differences.

Every Good Buy Does Fine is what everyone who has taken a music class knows is a way to memorize the lines in a staff of music notation. But "boy" is a derogatory term for afro-americans and to imply that a "boy" does "fine" by being "good" suggests he behave in a civilized manner to stay out of jail in the white man's world which is insensitive to cultural differences.

Haven't seen a stretch like that since yoga class.

Besides which --- that's a Stateside configuration...

51PInthI6sL.jpg

Whattaya got for FACE?

How 'bout DADGAD?

EGBDF:

"Eww. George Bush Done Farted."

Bass clef: GBDFA:

"George Bush Done Farted Again!"

I'm thinkin' I got a winner here. Call the music teachers.

Is that like

'Bad boys rape our young girls but Violet gives willingly'?

-Geaux

Silly boy non-race-specific non-genderspecific young not-that-there's-anything-wrong-with-that human person. There's no note called "V".

We're gonna need a determination from the PC Police on this one.
Followed by the stupidity common to most on the right to propagate the ridiculous myth of 'PC police.'

Just look at all these HONEST liberals!

Not conservatives! Liberals!

Honesty! Try it sometime!

Your head won't explode, I swear!

:spinner:

Last edited:
We're gonna need a determination from the PC Police on this one.
Followed by the stupidity common to most on the right to propagate the ridiculous myth of 'PC police.'

Political correctness in the US is a red herring according the king Clayton. He has spoken

-Geaux
Here's the fascinating thing to me: He may actually have talked himself into believing it.

Every time he tries this, I post the above list of honest liberals. He never comments. I think he may just block it out.

Ideologues can talk themselves into damn near anything. Literally.

Last edited:
I was told boy was a derogatory term for white boys.

Put down the crack pipe, boy.

Forum List

Back