Where Is That Thread?

Anyone post on Obama's 18 e-mails and the flashback of him saying he learned about her non-government issued e-mail from the media?

Not sure what the point here is but when I need to find something I know exists I just use Google, with "usmessageboard.com", and any relevant keywords, like my user name plus the topic, etc, in the search field.

Not this site's search function. That's pretty much useless.

Not sure what the point here is but when I need to find something I know exists I just use Google, with "usmessageboard.com", and any relevant keywords, like my user name plus the topic, etc, in the search field.

Good for you. I don't mind hearing from the people (especially the ones who spend a lot of time here and would know things right away).

Good for you. I don't mind hearing from the people (especially the ones who spend a lot of time here and would know things right away).
Unlike some people that use their only thread in their sig line...

Forum List

Back