Where is Peter doocy in the press briefings!?

Funwithfacts

Reaction score
I can’t find any information about why he has been missing for two weeks.. he’s the only democrat that ask tough questions. Why does this administration get a pass?
Some foreigner is up there telling me I’m a racist, and woman are victims.. and the press Corp nods there head like it’s true.
Woman work less hours then men, so of course they earn less.. America deserves a educated press Corp.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They may have decided that the press briefings are a waste of time, as have many Americans.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can’t find any information about why he has been missing for two weeks.. he’s the only democrat that ask tough questions. Why does this administration get a pass?
Some foreigner is up there telling me I’m a racist, and woman are victims.. and the press Corp nods there head like it’s true.
Woman work less hours then men, so of course they earn less.. America deserves a educated press Corp.
Democrat????????????

People do take time off from work occasionally.

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that Peter Doocy is a democrat. From the questions he is willing to ask Biden, I would guess that he is not a democrat.

OP
F

Funwithfacts

Reaction score
Democrat????????????

Yea who takes two weeks off the the press Corp ? Lol when America is getting invaded

OP
F

Funwithfacts

Reaction score
I didn't know that Peter Doocy is a democrat. From the questions he is willing to ask Biden, I would guess that he is not a democrat.
He’s definitely a democrat he just asked hard questions the press should be asking

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe he has ever announced a preference, but yes, his questions rather do indicate that he doesn't think much of Democrats.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Interesting comment. Reporters from Alex Jones, and from Stormfront have been absent too.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Democrat????????????

Yea who takes two weeks off the the press Corp ? Lol when America is getting invaded
What does that have to do with anything?

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
He’s definitely a democrat he just asked hard questions the press should be asking
How do you know he is definitely a democrat. His Dad acts like a republican on the morning show.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you just stupid or are you parroting someone else?

OP
F

Funwithfacts

Reaction score
Interesting comment. Reporters from Alex Jones, and from Stormfront have been absent too.
Trolling?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How do you know he is definitely a democrat. His Dad acts like a republican on the morning show.
I gotta disagree. His dad was once a strong supporter of republicans, but he's now just another trumpster. I don't think there are any republicans left.

OP
F

Funwithfacts

Reaction score
His father tried to kick trump off the air. They are both Democrats

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Peter Doocy is a Democrat? :laughing0301:
Pssst - There is NO evidence to suggest he's been banned from pressers.
Maybe Pete got the COVIDS?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trolling?
No. Alex Jones site Infowars was given press credentials under trump. I just noted how sites with similar goals and reporting styles to Doosey were also absent from press briefings. That is relevant to the conversation.

OP
F

Funwithfacts

Reaction score
Where is he? Where are the educated press Corp?we need to know about this invasion

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where is he? Where are the educated press Corp?we need to know about this invasion
You'd have to ask your Republican pal Pete - Or his Republican father.

OP
F

Funwithfacts

Reaction score
Trolling?
No. Alex Jones site Infowars was given press credentials under trump. I just noted how sites with similar goals and reporting styles to Doosey were also absent from press briefings. That is relevant to the conversation.
As they should Alex Jones has a huge media force. Look at his clicks, and audience.. huge

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List