Two more women come forward with sexual harassment charges against Cuomo.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
A serial sexual predator, and a murderer.

Presidential material for the Democrat party, no doubt.

LOL I don't pay attention to those kinds of claims. Be famous and people pop out of the woodwork with all sorts of claims.

If true they should have reported it when it happened.

A lot of the things described in the article are much like what Biden is famous. Prolong hugs, kisses on the cheek. I don't recall Biden kissing on the hand but I wouldn't put it past him. I wonder if Cuomo is a hair sniffer?

A serial sexual predator, and a murderer.

Presidential material for the Democrat party, no doubt.

Coumo is just an asshole....it was no doubt his elitist upbringing...his brother is another...they think their shit dont stink....

Has Benito sexually assaulted as many as he has murdered?

Only time will tell......................

Anyone surprised that there is a dog-pile on the Governor...

The complaints against Cuomo are ridiculous. He kissed a hand. He put his arm around someone. Put these women under glass and move on.

What do you call 15,000 dead elderly NY citizens.....'FUTURE DEMOCRAT VOTERS'.

(Morbid Democrat Election Joke.....gonna have to ask for forgiveness for that one...)

I just took a picture at Cuomo's' office where women can file a sexual compliant

1615232702104.png

They should be with you very soon I think

The media absolutely sucked his dick the past year. They should all be held to account for their complete lack of objectivity.

Just watch this embassing pandering....

Trevor Noah has apologized for calling himself a CUOMOSEXUAL and felating Cuomo on TV. Good for him.

Its time for everyone else who used their mouths as Cuomo’s cock holster to eat crow.

FUCK YOU ALL. HE MURDERED THOUSANDS AND SEXUALLY HARRASSED NUMEROUS.

Pull your heads out of your asses.

Trevor Noah has apologized for calling himself a CUOMOSEXUAL and felating Cuomo on TV. Good for him.

Its time for everyone else who used their mouths as Cuomo’s cock holster to eat crow.

Most of those heads are Welding in place permanently.

He gets to do these things. Many times. Others on the wrong side of politics get fired.

He gets to do these things. Many times. Others on the wrong side of politics get fired.
6 more weeks of lockdown!

LOL I don't pay attention to those kinds of claims. Be famous and people pop out of the woodwork with all sorts of claims.

If true they should have reported it when it happened.
True. But these witnesses are a lot of staff...lol....This isn't some 16 yr old slut being passed around 40 yrs ago.

Forum List

Back