Where is Peter doocy in the press briefings!?

Funwithfacts

Mar 8, 2021
I can’t find any information about why he has been missing for two weeks.. he’s the only democrat that ask tough questions. Why does this administration get a pass?
Some foreigner is up there telling me I’m a racist, and woman are victims.. and the press Corp nods there head like it’s true.
Woman work less hours then men, so of course they earn less.. America deserves a educated press Corp.

They may have decided that the press briefings are a waste of time, as have many Americans.

I can’t find any information about why he has been missing for two weeks.. he’s the only democrat that ask tough questions. Why does this administration get a pass?
Some foreigner is up there telling me I’m a racist, and woman are victims.. and the press Corp nods there head like it’s true.
Woman work less hours then men, so of course they earn less.. America deserves a educated press Corp.

Democrat????????????

People do take time off from work occasionally.

I didn't know that Peter Doocy is a democrat. From the questions he is willing to ask Biden, I would guess that he is not a democrat.

• Banned

Democrat????????????

Yea who takes two weeks off the the press Corp ? Lol when America is getting invaded

• Banned
I didn't know that Peter Doocy is a democrat. From the questions he is willing to ask Biden, I would guess that he is not a democrat.
He’s definitely a democrat he just asked hard questions the press should be asking

I don't believe he has ever announced a preference, but yes, his questions rather do indicate that he doesn't think much of Democrats.

Interesting comment. Reporters from Alex Jones, and from Stormfront have been absent too.

Democrat????????????

Yea who takes two weeks off the the press Corp ? Lol when America is getting invaded

What does that have to do with anything?

Interesting comment. Reporters from Alex Jones, and from Stormfront have been absent too.
Trolling?

He’s definitely a democrat he just asked hard questions the press should be asking
How do you know he is definitely a democrat. His Dad acts like a republican on the morning show.
I gotta disagree. His dad was once a strong supporter of republicans, but he's now just another trumpster. I don't think there are any republicans left.

How do you know he is definitely a democrat. His Dad acts like a republican on the morning show.
His father tried to kick trump off the air. They are both Democrats

Peter Doocy is a Democrat? :laughing0301:
Pssst - There is NO evidence to suggest he's been banned from pressers.
Maybe Pete got the COVIDS?

Trolling?
No. Alex Jones site Infowars was given press credentials under trump. I just noted how sites with similar goals and reporting styles to Doosey were also absent from press briefings. That is relevant to the conversation.

Where is he? Where are the educated press Corp?we need to know about this invasion

Where is he? Where are the educated press Corp?we need to know about this invasion

You'd have to ask your Republican pal Pete - Or his Republican father.

Trolling?
No. Alex Jones site Infowars was given press credentials under trump. I just noted how sites with similar goals and reporting styles to Doosey were also absent from press briefings. That is relevant to the conversation.
As they should Alex Jones has a huge media force. Look at his clicks, and audience.. huge

Forum List

Back