Where is Peter doocy in the press briefings!?

No. Alex Jones site Infowars was given press credentials under trump. I just noted how sites with similar goals and reporting styles to Doosey were also absent from press briefings. That is relevant to the conversation.
As they should Alex Jones has a huge media force. Look at his clicks, and audience.. huge

No reason Biden should be welcoming to fake news conspiracy idiots like Alex Jones. Don't care how many clicks he gets. He is NOT a journalist.

Infowars - Alex Jones - Conspiracy - Fake News - Not Credible - Right Bias - Conservative
Infowars - Alex Jones - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Not credible - Conservative - Right Biased

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
  • Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right-wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level.

No. Alex Jones site Infowars was given press credentials under trump. I just noted how sites with similar goals and reporting styles to Doosey were also absent from press briefings. That is relevant to the conversation.
As they should Alex Jones has a huge media force. Look at his clicks, and audience.. huge

No reason Biden should be welcoming to fake news conspiracy idiots like Alex Jones. Don't care how many clicks he gets. He is NOT a journalist.

Infowars - Alex Jones - Conspiracy - Fake News - Not Credible - Right Bias - Conservative
Infowars - Alex Jones - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Not credible - Conservative - Right Biased

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
  • Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right-wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level.
sorry he has a larger audience then cnn.. if cnn wants the clicks they should stop reporting fake news.. that goes for all democrat media. Thanks

I can’t find any information about why he has been missing for two weeks.. he’s the only democrat that ask tough questions. Why does this administration get a pass?
Some foreigner is up there telling me I’m a racist, and woman are victims.. and the press Corp nods there head like it’s true.
Woman work less hours then men, so of course they earn less.. America deserves a educated press Corp.

Interesting comment. Reporters from Alex Jones, and from Stormfront have been absent too.
Trolling?
Yes. Ratings are exactly the same thing as credibility. That's why Will Smith will taking over as a top investigative reporter soon.

I can’t find any information about why he has been missing for two weeks.. he’s the only democrat that ask tough questions. Why does this administration get a pass?
Some foreigner is up there telling me I’m a racist, and woman are victims.. and the press Corp nods there head like it’s true.
Woman work less hours then men, so of course they earn less.. America deserves a educated press Corp.

Interesting comment. Reporters from Alex Jones, and from Stormfront have been absent too.
Trolling?
Yes. Ratings are exactly the same thing as credibility. That's why Will Smith will taking over as a top investigative reporter soon.
Is he media? Alex Jones is an American patriot. And he works to get us information. Can still says trump colluded with Russia to win the election lol after the investigation said he didn’t .. kooo cooo

sorry he has a larger audience then cnn.. if cnn wants the clicks they should stop reporting fake news.. that goes for all democrat media. Thanks

Everything to Trumpublicans is about clicks and ratings. Sad :confused:
Well when you click that means a free person if wanting information,, cnn pays bars, and air ports to stream there news because no one would turn it on lol

Well when you click that means a free person if wanting information,, cnn pays bars, and air ports to stream there news because no one would turn it on lol

Wanna talk ratings - Really? Okee :D

nice good for her lol fake news is popular

You may have a screw loose. I'll hand ya a screwdriver if ya lemme know whether it's Phillips or Flathead ;-)

Democrat????????????

People do take time off from work occasionally.
Yeah....but most people aren't Katie Couric.

The real question is, "where is Joe Xiden at any Press related even?" - the guy has been in hiding, the least transparent admin in American history....

Even the folks out west heard from John Adams more then we are hearing from Xiden

You may have a screw loose. I'll hand ya a screwdriver if ya lemme know whether it's Phillips or Flathead ;-)
Ok troll

Ok troll

Well Infowars/ Jonesey fan - When you figure it out, lemme know. I'm a giver like that :cool-45:
It’s funny you think they are bad but don’t want them to talk because it helps you? Lol

Some of them? DEFINITELY .. Alex in particular should STFU.

Alex Jones Ordered to Pay $100K in Sandy Hook Conspiracy Case

Ok troll

Well Infowars/ Jonesey fan - When you figure it out, lemme know. I'm a giver like that :cool-45:
It’s funny you think they are bad but don’t want them to talk because it helps you? Lol

Oh I see what you did lol

Ok troll

How much did lil Nicky get? I'm guessing 10 grand and a lifetime supply of MAGA-hats. :)

b82681e4e9e467948bae4ae1cd64d870

Ok troll

How much did lil Nicky get? I'm guessing 10 grand and a lifetime supply of MAGA-hats. :)

b82681e4e9e467948bae4ae1cd64d870
Billions upon billions .. he’s not done yet hehe

New Topics

Forum List

Back