Where is Obama when we need him????

Remember when the editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas said this:
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: Obama Is 'Sort of God'
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama's Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:

"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above - above the world, he's sort of God"

And check out this website dedicated to proving that Obama and his followers considered Obama a deity!

And remember when Obama declared his nomination as the "moment...."

My point in this is to show how the media has changed it's position regarding Trump who BEAT these intellectually challenged MSM in 2016 costing them $$!
View attachment 373373
Hey obama has fentanyl dude

You gotta go back twelve years for an opinion writers piece? Must be a more desperate situation in Trumpland than I thought. Never fear, I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of Obama this fall. But, you won't like it.

We didn't like it from 2008 to 2016...

There is your problem

Not my problem in the slightest. I thought Obama was a good President. Seems that it's you that has the problem.
I'd get over it. You'll be seeing him take a lot of swings at Trump this fall.

Obungles was a disaster, a complete total disaster. Now stuff your stiffy back in and forget you could ever influence me about your sacred Big Eared disaster.

Let the fag swing.... it'll be like his sissy workout....easily viewed on line.

Sissy boy, lol

I could care less what you think of Obama. Historians are already calling him a good President. And I'll bet he'll kneecap Trump on the campaign trail and I bet he'll hardly ever mention him by name. He'll focus on ways that Biden can help unite and heal the country. That's the difference between a leader...and a reality TV show host that backed into the job. Deal with it.
Surprise!!!! I don't care how you feel about the fag

There lies your problem soy boy. Get past you sniveling soy boys can type shit, and yes it's shit, trying to sway me from already I know.

Big Ears was a disaster.

You gotta go back twelve years for an opinion writers piece? Must be a more desperate situation in Trumpland than I thought. Never fear, I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of Obama this fall. But, you won't like it.

There is your problem

Not my problem in the slightest. I thought Obama was a good President. Seems that it's you that has the problem.
So you were in favor of higher utility rates? Of companies going bankrupt. Of gas prices soaring, or the USA becoming more
dependent on foreign oil. Or 500,000 people put out of work or $100 billion a year in taxes gone. You are in favor of the ocean being
polluted by 1 million barrel oil tankers traveling one mile on the open dangerous ocean vs 700 barrels traveling one mile along with the other 185,000 miles of oil lines? All of the above would NEVER be accepted by Trump. So how are the above examples "good" for America?
View attachment 373381

I'm having a difficult time grasping how this obviously ready to go cut-and-paste diatribe has anything to with Obama on the campaign trail? Or having to resort to pulling a 12 year old article by an opinion writer is an example of Trump's great victory in 2016.
I'm left with, "So what"? Whether you like it or not, he helped the country back from economic ruin and helped set it on a path of growth.

There is your problem

Obungles was a disaster, a complete total disaster. Now stuff your stiffy back in and forget you could ever influence me about your sacred Big Eared disaster.

Sissy boy, lol

I could care less what you think of Obama. Historians are already calling him a good President. And I'll bet he'll kneecap Trump on the campaign trail and I bet he'll hardly ever mention him by name. He'll focus on ways that Biden can help unite and heal the country. That's the difference between a leader...and a reality TV show host that backed into the job. Deal with it.

There lies your problem soy boy. Get past you sniveling soy boys can type shit, and yes it's shit, trying to sway me from already I know.

Big Ears was a disaster.

You're a true believer. I wouldn't waste my time trying to sway you from anything. It's pointless trying to reason with someone like you.
I'm just pointing out that Obama will be out on the campaign trail and it's just one more thing your savior will have to deal with.
This is going to be fun watching the dotard have to contend with not only his opponent but also his predecessor. Popcorn time.

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama's Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:

"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above - above the world, he's sort of God"

And check out this website dedicated to proving that Obama and his followers considered Obama a deity!

My point in this is to show how the media has changed it's position regarding Trump who BEAT these intellectually challenged MSM in 2016 costing them $$!
View attachment 373373

Jesus.
Bad case of ODS.

There is your problem

Sissy boy, lol

Big Ears was a disaster.

You're a true believer. I wouldn't waste my time trying to sway you from anything. It's pointless trying to reason with someone like you.
I'm just pointing out that Obama will be out on the campaign trail and it's just one more thing your savior will have to deal with.
This is going to be fun watching the dotard have to contend with not only his opponent but also his predecessor. Popcorn time.

"I could care less what you think of Obama. Historians are already calling him a good President. And I'll bet he'll kneecap Trump on the campaign trail and I bet he'll hardly ever mention him by name.""

Yeah, he's excellent at de-balling Trump and never mentioning his name.

Jonathan Swan did an excellent job of exposing Trump's sheer ignorance of just about everything, too, without ever raising his voice.

View attachment 373373
Jeez! Going back to 2008/2009? You guys are still obsessed with Obama. Get over it. He cannot hurt you anymore. He never actually hurt me. Who cares?
Oh, he did his Prog globalist job.

I'm still waiting for you Obama worshippers to tell me where EVERYONE OF these statements and policies would have helped Americans.
Obama in favor of bankrupting companies.
Obama in favor skyrocketing utility rates.
Obama in favor of dependence on foreign oil.
Obama in favor of jobs overseas...preferable China.
Obama in favor of putting 1,400 companies out of business, laying off 500,000 people and reducing $100 billion in tax revenue.
Obama in favor of 1 million barrels traveling one mile on open ocean vs 700 barrels traveling one mile on DRY land as part of 185,000 miles.
Obama creating the most federal regulations in history at 97,110 pages, by far an all time record.
VS Trump cutting rules and regulations...
"I've lived with it in the private sector, so I know it better than anybody: Where you go years and years and years to build a simple roadway or a simple building, and it would end up costing an absolute fortune – many, many times what it should cost," Trump said. "And it would take years before you could even seek final approval."

I'm just pointing out that Obama will be out on the campaign trail

Where are all the former Presidents supporting Trump?

38vfp3.jpg

No one has ever needed that meat puppet faggot. He is a malignant parasite and should have been ripped out of his skank whore mother's womb with a rusty coat hanger and fed to a rat.

Don't hold back, man! Tell us how you really feel. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is Obama 2.0
/——/ Dementia Joe has an excuse for being a disaster.
For the tens of millions who miss the stable leadership of the Great Obama, Biden is waiting.

Those who demand chaos and crisis can have Trump
/——/ Nothing stable about Obozo’s horrible economy. Remember When President Obama Declared Baltimore Rioters Criminals and THUGS? | Right Wire Report
The Great Obama never had an economy with Negative 33 GDP

Fat Donnie can’t say that

Biden is Obama 2.0
For the tens of millions who miss the stable leadership of the Great Obama, Biden is waiting.

/——/ Nothing stable about Obozo’s horrible economy. Remember When President Obama Declared Baltimore Rioters Criminals and THUGS? | Right Wire Report

And Trump is the right one to get us out of this. If we can.

Biden is Obama 2.0

And Trump is the right one to get us out of this. If we can.

His mishandling of COVID got us there

The economy will not recover as long as COVID is not under control.
The Presidents continual urging to reopen without COVID being under control only makes matters worse

What Obama has and trump hasn't is wisdom. This is a trait found in people of all skin colors and both sexes. It takes patience and the ability to sit back and observe the situation and filter all the information that comes in.

I always liked the Kenny Rodgers song: "know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away. Know when to run."

This is why I trust the quiet ones more than the mouthy ones. This is one reason I trust Obama and will never trust trump. This is why I trust people who spend time alone in meditation regarding their spiritual beliefs, but will never sit still for some "preacher" guy mouthing off for two hours from a pulpit.

Forum List

Back