That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

you left out a whole year

Which year was over 3% that he left out?
ok what does this say?
View attachment 203609

It says that no year was over 3%, thus he did not leave anything off of his list of quarters that were over 3%.
there you go obama did not have a GDP over 3% so why did he say that obama did?
I said Obama had quarters over 3% and listed them...

Here, I’ll even show you using the link you posted...

:dance:
you said that and I also said you left out some
OK You posted what you did and I filled in what you left out.

not the air force may be the marines
I wasn't aware of any except for physical fitness such as weight

I spent 20 months working side by side with all the services while attached to the MEPS (the same one that gave you your discharge paperwork) and the AF has waivers for that also, every branch does. It just all depends on how desperate they are for bodies.
Air Force wasn't desperate for body's in the 80's

They were in the early 80s as Reagan was having his troop build up.
Army and Marines maybe but not the Air Force or Navy
Some tried to get into the air force but their scores weren't high enough so they went into the army.

Every branch was building during the early 80, including the AF.
My score was 89 regardless of what you are trying to assume
no one I was enlisted with had a score lower than 80%
I don't know what to tell you other than the AirForce when I was in if you did not score a 70 or higher you did not get in.

I spent 20 months working side by side with all the services while attached to the MEPS (the same one that gave you your discharge paperwork) and the AF has waivers for that also, every branch does. It just all depends on how desperate they are for bodies.

Some tried to get into the air force but their scores weren't high enough so they went into the army.

Then you must have done a shit ton of drugs since then. Seems to be the only other explanation for why a simple list is such a confusing thing for you.

Then you must have done a shit ton of drugs since then. Seems to be the only other explanation for why a simple list is such a confusing thing for you.
I'm smarter than you think

There, now that was not so hard was it?

Still nothing about military service, but that is ok.

At least now we know you are not a bot, just a person that is dumber than a head of cabbage
View attachment 203599

Thank you for your service. I am betting you had to get an ASVAB waiver to join, didn't you? No way you have the IQ to score higher than a 40 on the ASVAB
ASVB OF 89

Bullshit. You do not even know the difference between a quarter and a full year.
again the quarter argument is you two, not mine it never was.
Of course it was your argument — until you changed from quarterly to annual. Until then, you repeatedly posted a link to quarterly figures while idiotically claiming I was wrong. This is from the link you posted...

There is no evidence to support that. You are totally baffled by a simple list of less than a dozen numbers.

Thank you for your service. I am betting you had to get an ASVAB waiver to join, didn't you? No way you have the IQ to score higher than a 40 on the ASVAB
ASVB OF 89

Bullshit. You do not even know the difference between a quarter and a full year.
again the quarter argument is you two, not mine it never was.

Yes, it is not yours, we get that.

But the list that has you so very confused was about quarters, and then you keep showing a graph that deals with years...why is that?
yes it's about quarters for which he left some out and that was what I was pointing out.
I posted quarters of 3% or higher. Which ones did I leave out?

Since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none? :cuckoo:

My guess is, you’re not man enough to answer that question either....
Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been
LOLOL

I knew you wouldn’t answer.

But at least you admit your response to my post was totally disconnected from anything I posted. :cuckoo:
I answered you
Nope, now you’re lying.

I asked, ”since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none?”

You responded with, ”your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been”

Which doesn’t answer the question I asked since I didn’t ask, does your position have anything at all whatsoever to do with what I posted?

Now then, I posted a list of quarters with 3% or higher growth. Which quarter did I get wrong?
Here was my answer
"Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been"
And you’re lying again because in response to me posting quarters of 3% or higher growth, you posted a link to quarterly growth.

Twice.

Which year was over 3% that he left out?
ok what does this say?
View attachment 203609

It says that no year was over 3%, thus he did not leave anything off of his list of quarters that were over 3%.

I left nothing out as I posted every quarter under Obama with 3% or higher growth. You’re an idiot and a liar.

Your posts fail to demonstrate that. For example, I posted a list of all the quarters under Obama with 3% or higher real GDP growth — and you moronically claimed my list was wrong. :cuckoo:

Obama got us out of a recession. Trump is riding his wave .
Surely you jest.
I don't remember anyone else being president at the time.
Go to conservapedia to understand their thinking on this....

Ronald Reagan, peace be with Him, was so great, His economy lasted for 17 years until Clinton broke it while Bush was president. Then Barney Frank, member of the minority party, single handedly cratered the economy against the will and policies of the Republicans, who were in charge of Congress for 12 years. Then along comes Obama, the worst president in history to leave office with a 60% approval rating, who fixed nothing except the fake numbers showing unemployment was cut in half and the stock market tripled. Anything positive that happened was in spite of Obama and in anticipation of the great Trump running for president; since no human alive on the planet could reduce the unemployment rate from 42% to 4.7% in a single month like Trump did. And now Trump is the new Reagan, whose economy will last until Maxine Waters breaks it.

Last edited:

There is no evidence to support that. You are totally baffled by a simple list of less than a dozen numbers.
that's funny you think I'm baffled or could it be your TDS not allowing you to comprehend?

I left nothing out as I posted every quarter under Obama with 3% or higher growth. You’re an idiot and a liar.
yes as I said you posted the GDP CHERRY PICKED AT THAT AND I FILLED IN WHAT YOU LEFT OUT.

Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been
LOLOL

I knew you wouldn’t answer.

But at least you admit your response to my post was totally disconnected from anything I posted. :cuckoo:
I answered you
Nope, now you’re lying.

I asked, ”since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none?”

You responded with, ”your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been”

Which doesn’t answer the question I asked since I didn’t ask, does your position have anything at all whatsoever to do with what I posted?

Now then, I posted a list of quarters with 3% or higher growth. Which quarter did I get wrong?
Here was my answer
"Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been"
And you’re lying again because in response to me posting quarters of 3% or higher growth, you posted a link to quarterly growth.

Twice.
NOT MY POSITION
How many times must I have to say this?

Forum List

Back