Did Trump actually say this and did a Newsweek editor say this???

Yeah...I don’t recall anyone in the MSM commenting on this absurdly egotistical narcissistic statement.

Plus we all know it was a lie.
I do. They were all having orgasms over it like the good little cultists that they are.

Oh wait that was Obama.
That’s what I meant. They certainly didn’t criticize Ears one iota, as they would Don.

"Ears" didn't ever claim he was anything but the humble servant of the American people. He didn't stand on the White House lawn saying he was God's "Chosen One".

Donald Trump keeps trying to make being the President of the United States, all about him. Donald Trump is supposed to be the servant of the American people, not its King. Donald Trump is supposed to be solving the problems of the American people, and the American economy and American foreign policy, not using the power of the Presidency to pursue his political enemies, while a pandemic rages throughout the nation.

Donald Trump is using the pandemic to get all of his criminal cronies released from prison, legally attack the Chairman of the Senate Intel Committee, fire 4 Inspectors General - all of whom have dared to uncover and report the illegal activities of the Trump Administration, or contradict the President's conspiracy theories by saying that there is no evidence to support the President's lies.

What he has NOT done is to devote his time and attention to helping the governors by establishing a national testing system or ensuring that the states get the funds they need to fight the pandemic. Instead, he's promoted the idea that it's China's fault, and the governors' responsibility. He takes no responsibility for any of the decisions he made which cost tens of thousands of American lives. Instead, he falsely claims he's saved lives.

Now, he's stoking the racism and hate he was elected on, which has resulted in riots throughout the nation. The economy has cratered, and Trump's solution is to force low wage workers back to work, without protections or health insurance, to protect them from the pandemic.

4 Americans died on Obama's watch in Benghazi, none of which was Obama's fault, and this was a stain upon the nation. But 108,000 deaths as of this morning, is just no big deal to the 3D President - Disease, Death, Destruction.
My comments are about Ears. Dumb Don is a whole different story.

However, do you deny O made the statement outlined in the OP?

Upon his nomination did Trump say this ...“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Did Newsweek editor Evan Thomas adulation of Trump declaring on MSNBC:
"I mean in a way Trump’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

I want to know... is Trump that narcissistic as to think he can stop the oceans rise and heal the planet? Really!

Thank you. I'm sure that if you found this you are aware that the MSM was so pissed after they did this in 2016...
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So is it any wonder that the MSM has created 80% or more negative news about Trump, Russia,Mueller,impeachment, and when those
failed... COVID-19 with 7/24 news coverage and now with the SUSPICIOUS death of Floyd.
Tell me you believe that Floyd was innocent, never did anything wrong and that this really killed him?
Question: is that knee truly a death dealing knee as refuted by the ME that Floyd died of:
The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.

lneeonneck.png

Yeah...I don’t recall anyone in the MSM commenting on this absurdly egotistical narcissistic statement.

Plus we all know it was a lie.
I do. They were all having orgasms over it like the good little cultists that they are.

Oh wait that was Obama.
That’s what I meant. They certainly didn’t criticize Ears one iota, as they would Don.

"Ears" didn't ever claim he was anything but the humble servant of the American people. He didn't stand on the White House lawn saying he was God's "Chosen One".

Donald Trump keeps trying to make being the President of the United States, all about him. Donald Trump is supposed to be the servant of the American people, not its King. Donald Trump is supposed to be solving the problems of the American people, and the American economy and American foreign policy, not using the power of the Presidency to pursue his political enemies, while a pandemic rages throughout the nation.

Donald Trump is using the pandemic to get all of his criminal cronies released from prison, legally attack the Chairman of the Senate Intel Committee, fire 4 Inspectors General - all of whom have dared to uncover and report the illegal activities of the Trump Administration, or contradict the President's conspiracy theories by saying that there is no evidence to support the President's lies.

What he has NOT done is to devote his time and attention to helping the governors by establishing a national testing system or ensuring that the states get the funds they need to fight the pandemic. Instead, he's promoted the idea that it's China's fault, and the governors' responsibility. He takes no responsibility for any of the decisions he made which cost tens of thousands of American lives. Instead, he falsely claims he's saved lives.

Now, he's stoking the racism and hate he was elected on, which has resulted in riots throughout the nation. The economy has cratered, and Trump's solution is to force low wage workers back to work, without protections or health insurance, to protect them from the pandemic.

4 Americans died on Obama's watch in Benghazi, none of which was Obama's fault, and this was a stain upon the nation. But 108,000 deaths as of this morning, is just no big deal to the 3D President - Disease, Death, Destruction.
Your post is terribly absurd and ignorant.

You blame dumb Don for the virus killing Americans, but you’d never blame Ears for the untold thousands murdered in the ME at his direction. Don had nothing to do with developing the virus. Ears had everything to do with mass murdering thousands.

Forum List

Back