Where Is Biden?

Where is Biden?

1680228049644.gif

You asked: "Where is Biden?'

Not under indictment or in jail or prison. Hillary was supposed to be locked up without a trial, Trump at least is gonna get one, unless he pleads out.
No, where is Biden on this fake indictment? It does involve federal ss agents. Will the ss prottect TRUMP from NY thugs?

and just what happens if the left succeeds and prevents Trump from running in 2024 ??? i'll tell you what ! DaSantis will be the nominee ! and he's absolutely against the lefts woke agenda ! he's declared war on wokism ! and many believe he would be harder to beat in the genaral election than Trump ! if the left was triggered by Trump wait until DeSantis is POTUS ! get ready sissy boy you and your fellow marxist effeminate comrades are in for some emotional let downs ! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 771252
For most people, It's not about keeping Trump from becomeing prez again. It's about no one being above the law. You people all cheered on his pititting in the face of tradition, decency etc.

No, where is Biden on this fake indictment? It does involve federal ss agents. Will the ss prottect TRUMP from NY thugs?
They will do their job in NY, but I'm not sure what might happen when trump's cellmate wants a quiet romantic evening.

Ok, when it’s unsealed it will be found fake.
My money is with you. It will drop like a bombshell, and all the media will quickly announce how devastating the indictment is, and when I read it, I will actually LOL. And then later it will be shown to be false.

Just like the Russian Dossier which got so much coverage. It was in the news for months, being treated as credible. Anyone who actually read it would immediately see it was obviously complete fiction.

For the record, Biden was asked to comment on Trump, and he declined...

Too busy announcing America's Trans Day.

Why should President Biden comment on Trump? There is no upside to it.
I read a comment on trump in the paper. It said trump is fat and dumb, and his mother dresses him funny. Not sure who made that comment.

Forum List

Back