DeSantis: Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
well played DeSantis. i don't know where this is headed, but this won't end well it looks like

Hust payments had been investigated by The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York and by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and resulted in ZERO charges now we have leftist nutball who has nothing to run on and in the process of destroying his career over a dead case.

I see leftists are acting stupid over all over again not realizing they are riding another Titanic voyage.

Hust payments had been investigated by The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York and by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and resulted in ZERO charges now we have leftist nutball who has nothing to run on and in the process of destroying his career over a dead case.

I see leftists are acting stupid over all over again not realizing they are riding another Titanic voyage.
Bragg is toast.

He'll be very damn lucky if he doesn't get disbarred for this.

Forum List

Back