Where Is Biden?

The stuttering shit clown is probably dreaming about showering with a 9-year old and has no idea about any of this.

A 22-year old tranny intern will try to explain it to the drooling fucktard at 10am when it wakes up and will be met with that 1000-yard fucktard stare.

He'll need a few of these....

biden cheat sheet.jpg

Shouldn't Biden make a statement about this prosecution of Trump? It is clearly illegal. If Biden doesn't call and end to this NY circus, he will 'reap the whirlwind' of a political tornado.
also theres been a reporter arrested in Russia and a helicopter crash that has sadly killed several military personnel and so far the Commander in Chief is absent .....Again !

its all political idiot ! Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell.
Cohen did. Not saying Trump will be in a jail cell, because if he's actually sentenced to confinement, it would be to a prison and not a jail.

Political? YEs, when Trump tried to cover up something because he was running for office.

We shall see what? Did I say Trump would see inside of a cell? Pussy face?
and just what happens if the left succeeds and prevents Trump from running in 2024 ??? i'll tell you what ! DaSantis will be the nominee ! and he's absolutely against the lefts woke agenda ! he's declared war on wokism ! and many believe he would be harder to beat in the genaral election than Trump ! if the left was triggered by Trump wait until DeSantis is POTUS ! get ready sissy boy you and your fellow marxist effeminate comrades are in for some emotional let downs ! :auiqs.jpg:

1680226194861.jpeg

dont feel sorry for me sissy boy ... i'm a man [a real man] no matter who's POTUS ... while you ..well theres no need to be cruel to you...
:itsok: Sure, you are. Keep saying that, kiddo. One day someone will believe you. Good luck.

foolish folks believe Biden will be charged and convicted of a crime. Just like they believed Trump would win in 2020 and that Hillary would be locked up.
Yup. Let's not forget, they even thought Rump had won... heck, some still do!

Shouldn't Biden make a statement about this prosecution of Trump? It is clearly illegal. If Biden doesn't call and end to this NY circus, he will 'reap the whirlwind' of a political tornado.

Why should he? This is a state matter. Trump committed his crimes in NY, and they have precedence.

YOu guys always complain when the feds overstep in "State's Rights".

Forum List

Back