Where does this end?

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
The insanity has even oozed over onto Alaska. They are gathering signatures to take down the statue of William Seward in Juneau. Signatures need not be Alaskan and can be gleaned from anywhere. Why remove Seward, a notorious abolitionist serving in Lincoln's cabinet? 'Cause he was white! Yep, he bought Alaska from another bunch of white guys, the Russians. C'mon? Where does this crap end?

The insanity has even oozed over onto Alaska. They are gathering signatures to take down the statue of William Seward in Juneau. Signatures need not be Alaskan and can be gleaned from anywhere. Why remove Seward, a notorious abolitionist serving in Lincoln's cabinet? 'Cause he was white! Yep, he bought Alaska from another bunch of white guys, the Russians. C'mon? Where does this crap end?
It ends when they have rewritten history in their own image......... Nothing new, been happening since the dawn of history.

It ends when they have rewritten history in their own image......... Nothing new, been happening since the dawn of history.
It'll be interesting where their writing ends. All this tearing down of history they find offensive reminds me of the Taliban, though. After they have town down all the "offensive" symbols, who will they start shooting first?

It'll be interesting where their writing ends. All this tearing down of history they find offensive reminds me of the Taliban, though. After they have town down all the "offensive" symbols, who will they start shooting first?
Yeah, the Taliban/ISIS association is spot on with the destruction of anything they deem offensive. Who will they start shooting first? If they actually had the power to do so it's simple, anyone who may have actively opposed them. Then anyone who may have passively opposed them, then anyone whom they deem unworthy and a potential enemy of the movement. Finally their own based on ideological differences........ Sound familiar?

Soon they will target living people possessed of the wrong skin tones. The end goal: your skin color is your uniform.

C'mon? Where does this crap end?

I thunk we all know the answer...but none of us want to admit it.

We can't LIVE together any more.

We must kill eachother! There is no other possible alternative :(
Even living on your knees isn't good enough for the left.

You will fully understand when an antifa mob marches thru YOUR neighborhood.

Last edited:
Hopefully, this will all end peacefully.

For many decades, people of goodwill in this world have been asking this question: Can a multicultural nation be successful in the long run?

In my opinion, the United States of America in 2020 has given the world the answer.

Yeah, the Taliban/ISIS association is spot on with the destruction of anything they deem offensive. Who will they start shooting first? If they actually had the power to do so it's simple, anyone who may have actively opposed them. Then anyone who may have passively opposed them, then anyone whom they deem unworthy and a potential enemy of the movement. Finally their own based on ideological differences........ Sound familiar?
Yes, it does seem familiar. Santayana said it succinctly: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." This is often misquoted as "those who forget history are condemned to repeat it". Either way, there are factions in our society that are actively expunging all history they find offensive and are destroying all tokens that may cause recall of those historical events. Yes, continuing along this vein, we will be doomed to repeat the most egregious human offenses.

C'mon? Where does this crap end?

I thunk we all know the answer...but none of us want to admit it.

We can't LIVE together any more.

We must kill eachother! There is no other possible alternative :(
Even living on your knees isn't good enough for the left.

You will fully understand when an antifa mob marches thru YOUR neighborhood.
If such an event happens in my "neighborhood", I plan on taking a large honor guard with me when I go.

One way or the other it's going to end when some dumb shits are shot and killed. Just like the Kent State shooting in 1970.
And in my estimation it can't happen soon enough because it's already way past over due.

Forum List

Back