Why isn't Karl Malone being interviewed? Because he makes sense.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just like Jim Brown, Charles Barkley, Herschel Walker and other prominent Black athletes, Karl Malone rejects the Liberal victimization of Black people. No wonder you can find a million links to Jimmy Kimmels' apology about his blackface imitation of Malone from 20 years ago but there is nothing from Karl Malone himself.

Just like Jim Brown, Charles Barkley, Herschel Walker and other prominent Black athletes, Karl Malone rejects the Liberal victimization of Black people. No wonder you can find a million links to Jimmy Kimmels' apology about his blackface imitation of Malone from 20 years ago but there is nothing from Karl Malone himself.
Sorry I'm off topic. I used to love watching The Mailman play his game.. Also Clyde The Glide is way up there.

You should put this in Sports if you haven't.

No white public figure could say what Barkley and Malone are saying

the fascist left would not allow it

Sorry I'm off topic. I used to love watching The Mailman play his game.. Also Clyde The Glide is way up there.

I always admired Karl Malone as a player and a person. I remember when they came so close to beating Chicago but fell short. The beginning of next season he was furious with his teammates for showing up out of shape. He called them out for being a bunch of lazy fat asses. He is all about individual responsibility. That is a model American.

Heck they are not allowing Barkley and Malone say it either! If you say what the Democrats and BLM want you to say you will have 20 microphones in your face.

Heck they are not allowing Barkley and Malone say it either! If you say what the Democrats and BLM want you to say you will have 20 microphones in your face.
Barkley will not be fired from his job

He was a great player. I heard he was a creep in his time though. I don't know all the circumstances, but if true, I tune him out.

I always admired Karl Malone as a player and a person. I remember when they came so close to beating Chicago but fell short. The beginning of next season he was furious with his teammates for showing up out of shape. He called them out for being a bunch of lazy fat asses. He is all about individual responsibility. That is a model American.

I loved it when Barkley said he was no "Role Model"

One of the most brutally honest person I ever saw.

One of the most brutally honest person I ever saw.

Yeah he is.
He's the same way in person.

Yet two black comedians made a movie called "White Chicks", where they wear white makeup on their face and arms to appear like caucasian girls.
Apparently that's not considered racist, and is perfectly fine with the liberal loon woke crowd.
Go figure..... :cool:

Forum List

Back