where does America, Russia and war industry gets is explosive, white phosphorus etc types of material ?

You know it is a common element in nature, right? Urine contains phosphate. Bone contains phosphate. It is commonly found in the ground, and is a major part of fertilizer.

Wow, this is one of the most worthless threads ever.

And here I thought this would be a fun thread once I got the ball rolling. ;)

The OP is just a troll. A new user, and from what I saw creates threads with arrogant or stupid statements, then feeds off of them.

I long ago took a stance "Don't Feed the Trolls".

trollyoday.jpg

The OP is just a troll. A new user, and from what I saw creates threads with arrogant or stupid statements, then feeds off of them.

I long ago took a stance "Don't Feed the Trolls".

trollyoday.jpg
indeed im an stupid troll, and what sane man can expect answers on the top secret issues here or any rubbish random places ?

for one has to earn such things instead of expecting such things in begging. i too have lost common sense or natural flow.

indeed im an stupid troll, and what sane man can expect answers on the top secret issues here or any rubbish random places ?

"Top Secret Issues"?

Oh my goodness, you actually believe that?

Phosphorous is one of the most common elements on the planet. They get it like most others, companies mine it. Then turn it into a great many things.

Might as well scream that how diesel fuel is a "top secret issue", simply because the military uses it also.

"Top Secret Issues"?

Oh my goodness, you actually believe that?

Phosphorous is one of the most common elements on the planet. They get it like most others, companies mine it. Then turn it into a great many things.

Might as well scream that how diesel fuel is a "top secret issue", simply because the military uses it also.
alright, brother! thank you for your info.

Forum List

Back