Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Middle East

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
This is one of two polls I have been wanting to post here. I hope this does not violate the 'Zone 2' rules.

OK, I have been curious where the folks who post in the Israel and Palestine section are 'coming' from, and since many of you do not actually post your locations in your user CP, I though an anonymous poll would be a way to do it. No replies are really needed in the thread unless you want to. I have a hint of where some are from, but anyways, let the poll begin.

Last edited:
This is one of two polls I have been wanting to post here. I hope this does not violate the 'Zone 2' rules.

OK, I have been curious about this here since many of you do not actually post your locations in your user CP.

I hope the poll is anonymous and as such, no replies are really needed in the thread unless you want to. I have a hint of some, but anyways, let the poll begin.

I live in the San Fernando Valley, Teddy, which is really a great place to live. It is part of the City of Los Angeles, but is like living in the suburbs regardless of it having a population that is much larger than many of the cities in the U.S.. When I was young, living in the Bronx and would hear Bing Crosby sing about making the San Fernando Valley his home never would I think that I would also make it my home one day.

OK, I have been curious about this here since many of you do not actually post your locations in your user CP.

I hope the poll is anonymous and as such, no replies are really needed in the thread unless you want to. I have a hint of some, but anyways, let the poll begin.

I live in the USA.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Ici là et partout

During the past eleven years, I have lived in Turkey, the Middle East and Austria; during seven of those years, I lived for short periods in Greece, Italy, the Czech Republic, France, Albania, & Portugal. Before that I lived in the States (Pacific Northwest--2 states and 9 cities) except for one year in Germany. I think I've finally decided where I want to settle down. Going for a test drive in a few days.

Last edited:
Originally from Great Falls MT, but decided to live in Amarillo TX.

Yeah, they've got the same kind of hometown fancy, but yet have a bit of the outland dreams.

I like where I live. Amarillo is a different kind of town, but it's my kind of town.

Besides that, I can ride 2 wheels 50 out of 52 weeks a year, and the cost of living is quite reasonable.

Planet Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Universe

second star on the right and straight on til morn

Merry Olde England in the Industrial heartland that made Steel for most of the worlds Briges. My employers name can be seen in most civilised nations

Forum List

Back