Where do mask threads belong?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Since mask culture is one of the hottest political topics, I post them in politics. Since no lefty has any idea how masks even work, or even how many hundreds of times larger the pores of masks are compared to the virus, mask culture is obviously faith based. This means you could post mask threads in the religion section. If lefties think that masks are somehow connected to health care policies and insurance, this could be where the threads wind up. If you see mask threads that are started by me in rubber rooms, flame rooms, and heath insurance sections, be aware that they were all originally posted where the hottest political topics belong, and that they can only move for political reasons.

You retards have made masks political.

In the meantime, America has one of the highest death rates from COVID on earth.

Because MAGA.

COVID MAGA.png

Since mask culture is one of the hottest political topics, I post them in politics. Since no lefty has any idea how masks even work, or even how many hundreds of times larger the pores of masks are compared to the virus, mask culture is obviously faith based. This means you could post mask threads in the religion section. If lefties think that masks are somehow connected to health care policies and insurance, this could be where the threads wind up. If you see mask threads that are started by me in rubber rooms, flame rooms, and heath insurance sections, be aware that they were all originally posted where the hottest political topics belong, and that they can only move for political reasons.

If they deal with a specific political policy (like a mask mandate) - I would put them in Politics.

If they deal with arguments on effectiveness and health - I would choose Health/Lifestile.

If they deal with a current situation, Current Events.

Unsure? General Discussion.

:)

Mask threads belong in the Bat Cave.

Since you have set yourself up as an authority on face mask efficiency, you should explain to everyone why or why not they are of no help.

But, be prepared to face humiliation for either, your complete ignorance on why face masks slow the spread of disease, or your pure stupidity of being a typical RWNJ. Or both.

N-95, KN-95, Surgical-type masks, bandannas, neck gators, etc.

How many threads are you going to start on this subject? Hell, you already have one today in the health section.

Since you have set yourself up as an authority on face mask efficiency, you should explain to everyone why or why not they are of no help.

But, be prepared to face humiliation for either, your complete ignorance on why face masks slow the spread of disease, or your pure stupidity of being a typical RWNJ. Or both.

Funny you should notice that I am well versed in masks. I have worked with hazmat for many decades, and have taken ongoing hazmat training the whole time. I've been fit tested for respirators every couple years, and am trained to select the proper respirator cartridges and masks in accordance with OSHA. I only wear masks or cartridges that are NIOSH approved for whatever specific hazmat that I am working with. If I were caught at my place of work wearing a hokey DIY mask, it would be an OSHA violation. Always wear the proper PPE!

How many threads are you going to start on this subject? Hell, you already have one today in the health section.
I didn't post it there, lol. The only thing that could move it from politics are politics.

The conspiracy section might also be appropriate.

Funny you should notice that I am well versed in masks. I have worked with hazmat for many decades, and have taken ongoing hazmat training the whole time. I've been fit tested for respirators every couple years, and am trained to select the proper respirator cartridges and masks in accordance with OSHA. I only wear masks or cartridges that are NIOSH approved for whatever specific hazmat that I am working with. If I were caught at my place of work wearing a hokey DIY mask, it would be an OSHA violation. Always wear the proper PPE!
So, since you say face masks are of no help reducing the spread of disease, all other experts are wrong?

Somehow, you give off that typical, RWNJ grand air of self-proclaimed, inherent knowledge of all subjects. Claiming superior expertise in all fields was "born in" and is beyond question.

In other words, you're just another right-wing blowhard spewing their regular bullsh!t.

The conspiracy section might also be appropriate.
You have a great point. The notion that masks with holes that are hundreds or even thousands of times larger than the virus could filter out something that much smaller really is a conspiracy theory. Even with the internet handy, no lefty on this site can tell us how a mask actually works, or even how enormous the holes or pores in masks are in comparison to the tiny virus, so yea. The conspiracy section would be a great place for mask threads. Great call.

So, since you say face masks are of no help reducing the spread of disease, all other experts are wrong?

Somehow, you give off that typical, RWNJ grand air of self-proclaimed, inherent knowledge of all subjects. Claiming superior expertise in all fields was "born in" and is beyond question.

In other words, you're just another right-wing blowhard spewing their regular bullsh!t.

I don't recall stating that masks don't stop disease, but I know enough to state that masks don't stop viruses.

As far as experts go, YOU can be an expert. Put away your subjective agenda for a moment, and picture draining the water out of some macaroni through a colander. Why does the water flow through, but the macaroni stays behind? You don't need to be a doctor or scientist to know what happens if you pour tiny rice instead of macaroni, right? If the rice is smaller than the holes in the colander, the rice will slip right through. Imagine how easy it is for a virus to slip through mask holes or pores that are hundreds or even thousands of times bigger! This doesn't need to be a partisan debate, just common sense!

I don't recall stating that masks don't stop disease, but I know enough to state that masks don't stop viruses.

As far as experts go, YOU can be an expert. Put away your subjective agenda for a moment, and picture draining the water out of some macaroni through a colander. Why does the water flow through, but the macaroni stays behind? You don't need to be a doctor or scientist to know what happens if you pour tiny rice instead of macaroni, right? If the rice is smaller than the holes in the colander, the rice will slip right through. Imagine how easy it is for a virus to slip through mask holes or pores that are hundreds or even thousands of times bigger! This doesn't need to be a partisan debate, just common sense!
This has been discussed before, and nowhere has it been said face masks can filter out viruses.

The reason for wearing face masks is to keep a person's exhaled droplets close in, not fanning-out with each breath.

Unlike the RWNJs, the rational, informed Americans understand that only specifically designed face masks protect the wearer, and even they are useless if permitted to leak in unfiltered air.

So, any information you can add, or think you can add, is old news to those who understand the issues.

Any factual information, well, that will go on the RWNJs' list of "fake news".

This has been discussed before, and nowhere has it been said face masks can filter out viruses.

The reason for wearing face masks is to keep a person's exhaled droplets close in, not fanning-out with each breath.

Unlike the RWNJs, the rational, informed Americans understand that only specifically designed face masks protect the wearer, and even they are useless if permitted to leak in unfiltered air.

So, any information you can add, or think you can add, is old news to those who understand the issues.

Any factual information, well, that will go on the RWNJs' list of "fake news".

Although smoke and droplets are not the same thing, they spread through a room the same way. If somebody smoked a cigarette inside a building, you would smell it within seconds, regardless of which way the smoker blows his smoke. In the case of droplets, the big spit and snot will fall to the floor quickly, but the majority of the droplets will evaporate and the nuclei will float off like cigarette smoke. Masks won't make any difference, nor the direction of exhaled air.

Actually by talking about the "pores" in masks you have proven you are the one who knows nothing about how masks work

Actually by talking about the "pores" in masks you have proven you are the one who knows nothing about how masks work
What do you want to see? Gap measurement?

There actually are no experts who claim masks do any good at all normally. They only thing they can help with is reducing distance when one sneezes or coughs.

Forum List

Back