Where did all the water go? The world what it would look like if all the ice melted.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What the U.S. was supposed to look like during Creatacious period

download.jpg

What they say the U.S. would look like if all the Ice melted

BBsXSsz.gif

It used to be a lot warmer. Weather changes, it's part of nature.

You don't actually believe in this whole AGW hype do you? Sure, we are a contributor, but compared to the galactic forces?

Ants, mere ants.

You don't actually believe in this whole AGW hype do you? Sure, we are a contributor, but compared to the galactic forces?

Ants, mere ants.

I just don't get where all the water went. The Rockys are supposed to be 200 million years old and the creatacous period was 145~65 million years ago, so how come they don't predict an inland sea?

Ants, mere ants.

I just don't get where all the water went. The Rockys are supposed to be 200 million years old and the creatacous period was 145~65 million years ago, so how come they don't predict an inland sea?

Good question.

I just don't get where all the water went.

The concept of glaciers and ice sheets is really beyond your ability to grasp?

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

What you are so blinded you can't see what I see in those two pictures? Save your blinded by the AGW cult junk science for another thread yea and I know they didn't give you the talking points for my topic.

I wonder what the history is on the huge aquifers? Wonder when they were created?

I just don't get where all the water went.

The concept of glaciers and ice sheets is really beyond your ability to grasp?
Jesus, I never thought we would agree on anything in the whole climate debate.

But yeah, seriously.

Our solar system is in the exact same position in the galaxy right now as it was when the T-rex and the other Triassic Dino's went extinct. That should give you some indicator as to how precarious our position is in relation to the galactic core and it's affect on our sun.

There might be other much more salient and immediate concerns within our immediate vicinity though. It is now hypothesized by some that we are not a unitary solar system, but a binary solar system. The cold companion of our sun may soon have more of an affect over our weather than anything else has had in the past. . . well, very very long time. This companion has not come so close since before around the time we evolved from Homo habilis possibly, or interbred with the Homo neanderthalensis.

Incidentally, it is these galactic forces that some evolutionary biologists believe push HUGE leaps in evolution. It's punctuated evolution as opposed to gradual evolution. This is the reason we have a hard time finding transitional species. Blame it on that binary star. If you go back in the fossil record, these major extinctions are quite regular. Pole shifts, comets, asteroids, melting poles and glaciers, fish and birds lose their natural magnetic navigation as the planets land masses shift, etc.

Everything evolves, and if we are not off planet by the time it comes, so I suspect, shall we. Unless we perish. If we do, I suppose the descendants of the dolphins or the bonobos will inherent the Earth. :rock:

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

The fact that you can't seem to understand that locking water in ice lowers sea levels.

You're the one who made a thread on it, so you're the one who will have to explain why. If you meant something else, it's not anyone else's fault that your failed so hard in explaining it.

It is now hypothesized by some that we are not a unitary solar system, but a binary solar system.

No, any such companion would have been spotted by our infrared sky surveys. Hence, there's no such thing out there.
It's a big sky. Lot's of material, much brighter stuff could get in the way, clouding folks vision. I'm not saying it's true, but the orbital path of that recently discovered gas giant does raise some tantalizing questions.

Added to that, the most powerful instruments are in control of those with vested interests in the status quo. How do you know that they haven't spotted it?

On top of that, what makes you think they would tell the public at large if they had discovered it? It seems to me, they have a pretty good thing going trying to create a world government with this AGW crap since the 70's. :tinfoil:

You seem an intelligent fellow, they have you suckered in, don't they?

After all, Carl Sagan was part of a plan to launch a nuke at the moon. Do you think they told folks about that? Would you have believed it?

Of course you wouldn't have. You don't think top astronomers that are in control would keep any secrets. However, secrets are how they control society.

So you believe the nature of the universe is as exactly as they tell you on your TV and your Facebook feed.

So why would anyone believe the shit these government astronomers say about the nature of our solar system or extraterrestrials when they aren't above nuking the moon? :badgrin:

Your independent review of the literature is sorely lacking my friend.

View attachment 74593

View attachment 74591
Your first map is inaccurate. Here is a more accurate map, and shows the development of the continents over the last 600 million years. You have to realize that the continents not only moved across the surface, but also vertically, both up and down.

dance of the continents, plate tectonics - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

View attachment 74593

View attachment 74591
Your first map is inaccurate. Here is a more accurate map, and shows the development of the continents over the last 600 million years. You have to realize that the continents not only moved across the surface, but also vertically, both up and down.

dance of the continents, plate tectonics - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Thanks for the info, forgot about plates moving/ rising (thought I had that angle covered finding out how old the Rockies were) was starting to research it and reading about it before mamooth pissed me off and started posting stupid shit.

I was trying to find out how far the plane States risen but then I had to do something else.

Forum List

Back