So sick of the media bullshit

Every channel is reporting on the shooting in Colorado. Yesterday they couldn't stop talking about his skin color. Today they can't stop avoiding it because he is a MUSLIM TERRORIST
I think the Tan Messiah and his crew will use this to push hard for more 2A infringement. If he succeeds, states are going to have a hard choice ahead. It's time for those who demand 2A be protected to let their state legislatures know that cooperating with DC on more restrictions is NOT going to be allowed. They need to know they WILL be voted out at the first opportunity.

Every channel is reporting on the shooting in Colorado. Yesterday they couldn't stop talking about his skin color. Today they can't stop avoiding it because he is a MUSLIM TERRORIST
I think the Tan Messiah and his crew will use this to push hard for more 2A infringement. If he succeeds, states are going to have a hard choice ahead. It's time for those who demand 2A be protected to let their state legislatures know that cooperating with DC on more restrictions is NOT going to be allowed. They need to know they WILL be voted out at the first opportunity.

There will be MANY 2A sanctuary States

People will simply not comply with anything draconian and unconstitutional.

Banning AR weapons is neither.

Well, a certain amount of the early fear was justified
No. It wasn't- IMNSHO- I trust 0 (as in nothing) coming from this gov't or the presstitutes in the lame stream media- justifying is excusing- reason, on the other hand, is a sound explanation which the US gov't never does-nor its lackeys in the presstitute choir of acolytes-

Yes, its unconstitutional and very few will give them up.

ahh shut up you canadian skank,,,

what we do in our country is none of your business,,,

I suspect gun sales will rocket again soon.

I suspect gun sales will rocket again soon.

I drove by a couple in Kentucky earlier today and the line was out the door. Our installed chief should concern himself with trying to walk up stairs.

A federal judge just ruled the ban on ARs is unconstitutional

Okay Muslim HOMEGROWN terrorism in the US is not at all a goddamn problem. STATISTICALLY, right wing extremist morons are the ones who pose a real threat to the US.

Don’t be stupid about this gramps.

Okay Muslim HOMEGROWN terrorism in the US is not at all a goddamn problem. STATISTICALLY, right wing extremist morons are the ones who pose a real threat to the US.

No no. Most of the violence comes from leftists radicals.

Wrong again.

Nope, the FBI disagrees.

Nope, the FBI disagrees.

The FBI is corrupt. Their voice is irrelevant.

Tell that to the deads family. And while your at it tell the media it's unworthy of reporting because apparently you think he's from a protected class and that current events are unworthy of press coverage.

Dumbass

Nope, the FBI disagrees.

You mean the appointed officials disagree. Rank and file know better.

Forum List

Back