Where are the pro Biden Threads?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Looking at the first page of threads in politics, I see no threads about how great of a job Biden is doing. All the lefties on the board can do is continue to complain about Trump and Trump supporters and conservatives. Well Biden is president now and the Dems are in control of the house and they have the VP tie breaker in the senate. Don't you lefties have anything to say about your own party that is in charge, or is the only thing you have is Orange Man is Still Bad?

You'll see them, but they are all claiming credit for the work Trump did.
You ain’t kidding.lol they don’t want to talk about how gas and lumber prices have gone through the roof sense biden git in or how he is violating the Nuremberg code and human rights making vaccines mandatory. They don’t want to talk about any of that,lol

Last edited:
Even dems know that biden hasn't done a damn thing.
At least not a damn thing they can brag about.
What dem in their right mind would want to defend a potus who violates human rights making vaccines mandatory? Lol worst treason against the human race sense dick Nixon betrayed every American taking us off the gold standard giving us money backed by nothing.

Where are the pro Biden Threads?​

Spit it out GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Looking at the first page of threads in politics, I see no threads about how great of a job Biden is doing. All the lefties on the board can do is continue to complain about Trump and Trump supporters and conservatives. Well Biden is president now and the Dems are in control of the house and they have the VP tie breaker in the senate. Don't you lefties have anything to say about your own party that is in charge, or is the only thing you have is Orange Man is Still Bad?
Not to worry...

Uncle Joe is merely a 'Placeholder President' designed to get Rump out of the White House and hold the fort until something better comes along.

He doesn't really need to accomplish much... merely ensure that your Orange Baboon-God (an existential threat to democracy) does not regain office.

Once that threat has been neutralized Sleepy Old Uncle Joe can ride off into the sunset.

Boring real world politics does poorly on this board. Right wingers living the stereotype is way more entertaining.

We're not a cult like Trump's MAGA nuts. We also don't hold big cult rallies. We are more interested in anti-Trump and anti-Republican threads. We are secure in our feelings about Biden.

Biden ain't perfect - but at least he's sane!

Biden is pretty boring. I think it’s better this way than the constant circus we just had.

He’s also pretty average in my opinion. Some good and some bad. He’s meh as far as I’m concerned.

This is as honest as it will get folks.

But if 'average' is what we're seeing right now... God help us when an actual bad president comes along.

Forum List

Back