Where are the pro Biden Threads?

Things that we will disagree on.

He campaigned on “lowering the temperature”, which I think he is doing well on. Other politicians fan the flames for their own benefit but I think Biden is, at least for the most part, staying above all of the divisive hate.

I think he has done well to address covid. He’s consistent and persistent in his message, which is probably all that can be expected of him. Anyone who wants the vaccine can get the vaccine. We’re still dealing with large amounts of people who refuse to get vaccinated and tons of infections, but I think that’s outside of his control.

I’ll just go with that for now. I’m sure you’ll shit on whatever I say anyway, but that’s ok. I know we won’t agree on this.
He lowered the temperature and assessed COVID19? Whaaaat? Would you mind being more specific please?

Placeholder for WHAT, fool? For another Republican? Maybe Trump? Another democrat like Biden? Or worse? Maybe Kammy next? Just who do the democrats have down the pike that is going to get you all worked up and hard? AOC? Bernie? Who?
Another Republican would do just fine... so long as it isn't Teflon Don.

Another Republican would do just fine... so long as it isn't Teflon Don.
I would rather have DeSantis than Trump. Trump is too much of a lighting rod; however, Desantis may become just as much a lighting rod if he runs for president and gets the nomination.

I would rather have DeSantis than Trump. Trump is too much of a lighting rod; however, Desantis may become just as much a lighting rod if he runs for president and gets the nomination.
Yes, I think that's pretty close to being on-target...

What the Pubs need is most - not all - of the Rump Agenda - without Rump - a case of Right Message, Wrong Messenger...

They need someone who can take a hard line on China, Immigration, Defense, Welfare, Woke-ism, etc., but doing it with grace, class and style...

Not the trailer-trash bumper-sticker slogan -parroting beer-belching ambience that they've drawn to themselves recently...

Forum List

Back