Where Are The Libs? 2yo Killed...no outcry / call to ban ownership....

IF SNOWFLAKES WERE SO EASILY OFFENDED AND SO EASILY TRIGGERED...they would be able to see the focus / point behind this post.

Liberals are focused like a laser on eliminating gun ownership, on eliminating the Constitutional Right to own / bear arms that they completely ignore everything else.

Illegals, terrorists, violent gangs, pit bulls, abortions killing babies, etc... Liberals can and do protect / defend these....but are determined to eliminate the Constitutional Right to bear arms.

Liberals WROTE that Constitutional right to bear arms, DUMBASS.

Pit Bulls need to be made illegal and their owners held responsible for their actions.

Pit Bulls are awesome dogs…Blacks and Mexicans should be prohibited from owning them.

(Disclaimer: This truth will hurt the feelings of nutless pussies. Please scream “RACIST” at the sky to feel better.)

View attachment 208114 View attachment 208115

"Two pit bulls mauled a 2-year-old boy to death in the Port Richmond neighborhood of Philadelphia on Wednesday, according to law enforcement.

The boy was rushed to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in critical condition and died Wednesday night.

Police had responded to an animal attack and found “the toddler and five or six dogs” in the home,
reported the New York Daily News. Police officers shot and killed two of the pit bulls. An adult was also attacked by the dogs and was hospitalized as of Wednesday night, reported CBS Philly.

A bystander captured a cellphone video that shows officers opening fire in order to
get the dogs off of the child."

I guess the only way snowflakes / Dems would have stepped up and said something is if the pitbulls were carrying guns during the attack....

Pit Bulls Strike Again, This Time Mauling A 2-Year-Old Boy To Death In Philadelphia

Are you honestly unaware that many liberal cities have severe restrictions on "pit bull" dogs, including a wide array of breeds that aren't even pit bulls?

"Two pit bulls mauled a 2-year-old boy to death in the Port Richmond neighborhood of Philadelphia on Wednesday, according to law enforcement.

The boy was rushed to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in critical condition and died Wednesday night.

Police had responded to an animal attack and found “the toddler and five or six dogs” in the home,
reported the New York Daily News. Police officers shot and killed two of the pit bulls. An adult was also attacked by the dogs and was hospitalized as of Wednesday night, reported CBS Philly.

A bystander captured a cellphone video that shows officers opening fire in order to

I guess the only way snowflakes / Dems would have stepped up and said something is if the pitbulls were carrying guns during the attack....

Pit Bulls Strike Again, This Time Mauling A 2-Year-Old Boy To Death In Philadelphia

This is a new low, even for you. Holy fuck dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

You read an article about a 2 year old being killed and your only thought is to post it on here and make some sort of sick political point?

You need professional help, in all seriousness.

It's really no different than the way liberals constantly use every gun crime in the news as a reason to start 100 new threads calling for gun control.

Pit Bulls need to be made illegal and their owners held responsible for their actions.

Stop being such a pussy. Pit bulls are great dogs. Labs are more likely to attack people than are pit bulls. The only reason there are so many pit bull associated injuries is because pit bulls are far more likely to be mistreated by humans.

Hey you know what --- five people were killed in a bank robbery out in Port Fart Idaho five minutes ago, and YOU said nothing. Therefore YOU did it.

Fucking asshole.....
I think you missed his point....and no I'm not for banning guns or pit bulls.......

In all seriousness, I don't know how many more kids and adults have to be killed or injured by pit bulls before we take the sensible step to ban them.

You know, now that I'm thinking about it, pit bull ownership ought to be protected by the 2nd amendment. People frequently keep them as guard dogs. Why can't dogs be considered a weapon for legal purposes?

This is a new low, even for you. Holy fuck dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

You read an article about a 2 year old being killed and your only thought is to post it on here and make some sort of sick political point?

You need professional help, in all seriousness.

It's really no different than the way liberals constantly use every gun crime in the news as a reason to start 100 new threads calling for gun control.

you are right. I am glad we agree that he is no different than those liberals.

Last edited:

Hey you know what --- five people were killed in a bank robbery out in Port Fart Idaho five minutes ago, and YOU said nothing. Therefore YOU did it.

Fucking asshole.....
I think you missed his point....and no I'm not for banning guns or pit bulls.......

Oh I saw his point, right there on his head, as soon as I read his bullshit title.

You know -- the one where he stomps his feet and holds his breath about "where are the libs" on a story he hadn't even disclosed yet. Like we all have fucking crystal balls or some goddam shit.

Fuck him in the ass.

Fucking asshole.....

You mean the point where he used the death of a 2 year old that took place less than an hour before he made his thread, to win some sort of political points on a fucking internet forum?

Let me ask you, when you read stories about 2 year olds dying gruesome deaths, do your thoughts turn to this forum and how you can use their death to make a point?

This type of thing could literally be applied to anything.

"Someone tripped and fell down the stairs. When are the libtards going to complain about outlawing stairs?!?! Fucking idiots." It's really dumb. Not only are the two situation not similar, but you're just pre-assigning your biases onto someone then screaming at your pre-assigned bias. Definition of straw manning. Do you create effigies of libtards in your house then get your therapy by bashing those effigies in with a baseball bat? Cause that's all you're doing here, just with words.

This type of thing could literally be applied to anything.

"Someone tripped and fell down the stairs. When are the libtards going to complain about outlawing stairs?!?! Fucking idiots." It's really dumb. Not only are the two situation not similar, but you're just pre-assigning your biases onto someone then screaming at your pre-assigned bias. Definition of straw manning. Do you create effigies of libtards in your house then get your therapy by bashing those effigies in with a baseball bat? Cause that's all you're doing here, just with words.

Putting all of that aside, what sort of a person reads a story about a 2 year old being killed and their first reaction is "damn, this will make for some good points on the forum, can't wait to rub the lib's nose in it".

Fucking asshole.....

You mean the point where he used the death of a 2 year old that took place less than an hour before he made his thread, to win some sort of political points on a fucking internet forum?

Let me ask you, when you read stories about 2 year olds dying gruesome deaths, do your thoughts turn to this forum and how you can use their death to make a point?
Need a tampon or a tissue?

Fucking asshole.....

Need a tampon or a tissue?

Neither, but you do need some professional help. You are clearly a sociopath and need to be on meds or in a institution. maybe both.

Neither, but you do need some professional help. You are clearly a sociopath and need to be on meds or in a institution. maybe both.

..says the guy who for 2 years now denies reality, lies, embraces those who lie, believes and parrots anything told to him by the Left without concern for evidence / proof, and who has ranted, raved, and thrown seditious tantrums for the last year because a proven felon who abandoned Americans to die, compromised national security, and who was caught rigging primaries, cheating in debates, and colluding with foreign spies and Russians to illegally attempt to affect the outcome of an election and LOST that election, after which she began accusing her opponent of doing exactly what she did / tried to do.

:p

politicizing a horrific death to score points.

try not to be shocked when you wake up in hell.

People shouldn't leave kids alone with any dog let alone more than one.
Pit bulls have been America's dog for generations. It isn't the dogs it's the people who own them. If they weren't being stupid with pitties, they'd be stupid with german shepherds, or afghans, or bull dogs. All are equally capable and equally likely to kill a 2 y.o. They just aren't the animals that idiots are collecting these days.

Forum List

Back