Manafort Trial Is About Fashion, Nothing to Do With Russia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

If he wore a tank top under those jackets he'll probably get 15 years.

Its a hit trial against a wealthy FOT....friend of Trump......this is what children do or third world dictators...go after your enemy's friend because you hate your enemy....Mueller will not get out of this without mud on his face and I can't wait....That fucker and his goons have had it coming ever since they hounded an innocent man to his grave in the Enron investigation....and knowingly left thee innocent men in prison for 30 years to protect his lying murdering snitch.....Mueller should be the one in prison....

If you want to prove tax evasion you need to demonstrate wealth above what is being claimed in taxes
And you don't do that with wardrobe photos....thank goodness we have a judge with integrity (something the scumbag Mueller hates) presiding over this case....

If you want to prove tax evasion you need to demonstrate wealth above what is being claimed in taxes
And you don't do that with wardrobe photos....thank goodness we have a judge with integrity (something the scumbag Mueller hates) presiding over this case....
You build a case...
You or I may have a $500 suit. If he has a closet full of custom tailored Italian suits at $10,000 each it shows a certain amount of wealth

If they can demonstrate assets way beyond what he claimed in income, something funny is going on

Such a strange OP argument.

The trial is about tax evasion etc.

Dufus thinks you pay taxes on your clothes in your closet.

Fascists want to convict people for having something they don’t have.
Follow the money....

You pay taxes on your income. If Manafort is claiming $100,000 income yet lives a lavish lifestyle, something funny is going on

Follow the money....

You pay taxes on your income. If Manafort is claiming $100,000 income yet lives a lavish lifestyle, something funny is going on
Capital gains under $500,000 are ______.

Fill in the blank.

GE paid $0 in taxes.

So why isn’t the CEO in prison?

Oh ya, they legally owe $0.
And GE had to claim all their income and liabilities

If it is found that Manafort didn’t, he is going to jail

Just like Al Capone
GE has several BILLION in assets.

Obviously they owe taxes in Leftard logic.

GE paid $0 in taxes.

So why isn’t the CEO in prison?

Oh ya, they legally owe $0.
And GE had to claim all their income and liabilities

If it is found that Manafort didn’t, he is going to jail

Just like Al Capone
Or Turbo Tax Timmy

It was a computer glitch if Manafort was short. He will pay it now like Timmy.

No you pay taxes on your income. If you are shown to spend millions of dollars and your tax returns claim you earned clearly less then that. Questions will be asked. Trying to paint it as somehow irrelevant is intellectually dishonest or plain old dumb. For the record I don't think you're dumb.

No you pay taxes on your income. If you are shown to spend millions of dollars and your tax returns claim you earned clearly less then that. Questions will be asked. Trying to paint it as somehow irrelevant is intellectually dishonest or plain old dumb. For the record I don't think you're dumb.
Taxable income, shitforbrains. And you prove it using paperwork, not spending.

As I posted in another thread, I just bought a 5,800 sq ft home with acerage on a lake.

And I will be in a low income tax bracket those year.

As I posted in another thread, I just bought a 5,800 sq ft home with acerage on a lake.

Sure and you could probably give a reasoning within the tax code that allowed you to be in that tax bracket. Since the government makes it a point to highlight his spending habits, it's safe to assume that those expenses fall out of the capability of his declared income, taxable or otherwise. Or are you saying that you don't have to say what your income is on a tax return? Not for nothing, showing a disparity between what you earned and what you declared is how they got Capone. I saw the movie.

Sure and you could probably give a reasoning within the tax code that allowed you to be in that tax bracket. Since the government makes it a point to highlight his spending habits, it's safe to assume that those expenses fall out of the capability of his declared income, taxable or otherwise. Or are you saying that you don't have to say what your income is on a tax return? Not for nothing, showing a disparity between what you earned and what you declared is how they got Capone. I saw the movie.
BS. A person having a yacht only makes them a criminal in Banana Republics.

Ask the judge, he told the prosecutor to fuck off with his bullshit.

Forum List

Back