Where Are The Libs? 2yo Killed...no outcry / call to ban ownership....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
upload_2018-8-2_10-58-51.jpeg
upload_2018-8-2_10-59-41.jpeg

"Two pit bulls mauled a 2-year-old boy to death in the Port Richmond neighborhood of Philadelphia on Wednesday, according to law enforcement.

The boy was rushed to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in critical condition and died Wednesday night.

Police had responded to an animal attack and found “the toddler and five or six dogs” in the home,
reported the New York Daily News. Police officers shot and killed two of the pit bulls. An adult was also attacked by the dogs and was hospitalized as of Wednesday night, reported CBS Philly.

A bystander captured a cellphone video that shows officers opening fire in order to
get the dogs off of the child."

I guess the only way snowflakes / Dems would have stepped up and said something is if the pitbulls were carrying guns during the attack....

Pit Bulls Strike Again, This Time Mauling A 2-Year-Old Boy To Death In Philadelphia

View attachment 208114 View attachment 208115

"Two pit bulls mauled a 2-year-old boy to death in the Port Richmond neighborhood of Philadelphia on Wednesday, according to law enforcement.

The boy was rushed to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in critical condition and died Wednesday night.

Police had responded to an animal attack and found “the toddler and five or six dogs” in the home,
reported the New York Daily News. Police officers shot and killed two of the pit bulls. An adult was also attacked by the dogs and was hospitalized as of Wednesday night, reported CBS Philly.

A bystander captured a cellphone video that shows officers opening fire in order to

I guess the only way snowflakes / Dems would have stepped up and said something is if the pitbulls were carrying guns during the attack....

Pit Bulls Strike Again, This Time Mauling A 2-Year-Old Boy To Death In Philadelphia
Thoughts and prayers

Was that an American?

Well then it doesn't matter...

Hey you know what --- five people were killed in a bank robbery out in Port Fart Idaho five minutes ago, and YOU said nothing. Therefore YOU did it.

Fucking asshole.....

This is a new low, even for you. Holy fuck dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

You read an article about a 2 year old being killed and your only thought is to post it on here and make some sort of sick political point?

You need professional help, in all seriousness.

Pit Bulls need to be made illegal and their owners held responsible for their actions.

This is a new low, even for you. Holy fuck dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

You read an article about a 2 year old being killed and your only thought is to post it on here and make some sort of sick political point?

The psychoanalysis should start with how he demands to know why there's no reaction to a story he hasn't even posted yet. That is some major league Stupid.

Who in the fuck are you to go around in here criticizing an OP, jerkoff?

Oh, you gonna get your reach-around dimocrap butthole buddies to lobby one of your favorite Moderators to kill the thread? Is that it?

Get back to counting the items in customers' baskets at the Express Check Out Lanes in the Super Market....

There's One!!! I think she had 11 items in her cart!!!

jagoff

The psychoanalysis should start with how he demands to know why there's no reaction to a story he hasn't even posted yet. That is some major league Stupid.

It has been a while since someone on this forum shocked me, but damn...who reads an artile about a 2 year old dying a terrible fucking death and then goes "Oh yeah baby, I will make some good hay out of this with those damn libs on the forum".

It has been a while since someone on this forum shocked me, but damn...who reads an artile about a 2 year old dying a terrible fucking death and then goes "Oh yeah baby, I will make some good hay out of this with those damn libs on the forum".

Fortunately they self-identify.

And how often do YOU troll around trying to score political points on the basis of non-reaction to a story nobody has yet heard of?

Think much?

Oh, you gonna get your reach-around dimocrap butthole buddies to lobby one of your favorite Moderators to kill the thread? Is that it?

Get back to counting the items in customers' baskets at the Express Check Out Lanes in the Super Market....

jagoff

Oh, fuck no, I hope the Mods do not kill the thread. These types of threads are important so we can all know what sort of people we are dealing with.

jagoff
i don't think you'd find too many people in here calling gatorman and i friends. certainly neither one of us. but every time something happens in this world is not some point of reference to other bad things that happen as if each occurance needs an equal amount of attention and/or rage. i have to agree with him here.

it's not realistic to think, to me, dog attacks should be put up there with gun control. i don't get it when the left makes some uber-reach of a reference, and i don't get it when someone on the right does. it simply makes no sense.

Fatal dog attacks in the United States - Wikipedia

12 attacks / killings by dogs in 2018 so why focus on this one?

so i don't get the point here. no one on the left is going to go "wow, you got us there, we need to stop calling for gun control because of dog attacks..."

not telling people what to post or certainly why. but posts like this to me are a head scratcher.

<snip> but posts like this to me are a head scratcher.

Then ignore it and/or let the Mods deal with it.

What pisses me off is when dimocrap scum in here try, and often succeed in, taking over Moderator duties.

You and I both know that score

<snip> but posts like this to me are a head scratcher.

Then ignore it and/or let the Mods deal with it.

What pisses me off is when dimocrap scum in here try, and often succeed in, taking over Moderator duties.

You and I both know that score
if we ignored all the stupid shit posted in this forum, we'd lose quite a bit of traffic. i don't see gator saying ban, delete or move the thread. i see you saying he'll go do that.

in any event, i have to agree with him on this one in regard to i don't get the point or correlation.

Forum List

Back