Where Are The Libs? 2yo Killed...no outcry / call to ban ownership....

Pit Bulls need to be made illegal and their owners held responsible for their actions.

I agree. Who in their right mind would leave kids alone in a house with pit bulls??

They aren't a dog I would ever own. I've seen what they can do. Just look on YouTube for their attacks on other dogs and people.

The psychoanalysis should start with how he demands to know why there's no reaction to a story he hasn't even posted yet. That is some major league Stupid.
Can't find the link provided in the 1st post, or JUST CAN'T GET IT UP, SNOWFLAKE? :p

Sometime next month somewhere in the world somebody will be kidnapped and brutally tortured in Paraguay or Botswana or somewhere.

And yet here's the OP completely silent on it.

That means he condones and encourages it. I'm guessing he funds it out of his own pocket.
If that were not the case he'd be saying so by now.

This is a new low, even for you. Holy fuck dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

You read an article about a 2 year old being killed and your only thought is to post it on here and make some sort of sick political point?

You need professional help, in all seriousness.

Who in the fuck are you to go around in here criticizing an OP, jerkoff?

Oh, you gonna get your reach-around dimocrap butthole buddies to lobby one of your favorite Moderators to kill the thread? Is that it?

Get back to counting the items in customers' baskets at the Express Check Out Lanes in the Super Market....

There's One!!! I think she had 11 items in her cart!!!

jagoff

Oh, fuck no, I hope the Mods do not kill the thread. These types of threads are important so we can all know what sort of people we are dealing with.

Agree.

I already knew a long time ago Easy is a good example of lying low class scumbag.

This is a new low, even for you. Holy fuck dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

You read an article about a 2 year old being killed and your only thought is to post it on here and make some sort of sick political point?

Oh, you gonna get your reach-around dimocrap butthole buddies to lobby one of your favorite Moderators to kill the thread? Is that it?

Get back to counting the items in customers' baskets at the Express Check Out Lanes in the Super Market....

jagoff
i don't think you'd find too many people in here calling gatorman and i friends. certainly neither one of us. but every time something happens in this world is not some point of reference to other bad things that happen as if each occurance needs an equal amount of attention and/or rage. i have to agree with him here.

it's not realistic to think, to me, dog attacks should be put up there with gun control. i don't get it when the left makes some uber-reach of a reference, and i don't get it when someone on the right does. it simply makes no sense.

Fatal dog attacks in the United States - Wikipedia

12 attacks / killings by dogs in 2018 so why focus on this one?

so i don't get the point here. no one on the left is going to go "wow, you got us there, we need to stop calling for gun control because of dog attacks..."

not telling people what to post or certainly why. but posts like this to me are a head scratcher.

Not to mention there has been a movement to ban pit bulls going on for years and a good number of cities do.

Where are pitbulls banned and restricted in the United States

jagoff

Oh, fuck no, I hope the Mods do not kill the thread. These types of threads are important so we can all know what sort of people we are dealing with.
like the reality denying Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers...?

The psychoanalysis should start with how he demands to know why there's no reaction to a story he hasn't even posted yet. That is some major league Stupid.
Can't find the link provided in the 1st post, or JUST CAN'T GET IT UP, SNOWFLAKE? :p

How do you type on a keyboard while wearing a straightjacket?

Does linear fucking time just not exist on your planet?

I already knew a long time ago Easy is a good example of lying low class scumbag.
Only because I beat your ass in debate / discussion every time you tried to engage. Still engaging in personal attacks, I see....

:p

jagoff
i don't think you'd find too many people in here calling gatorman and i friends. certainly neither one of us. but every time something happens in this world is not some point of reference to other bad things that happen as if each occurance needs an equal amount of attention and/or rage. i have to agree with him here.

it's not realistic to think, to me, dog attacks should be put up there with gun control. i don't get it when the left makes some uber-reach of a reference, and i don't get it when someone on the right does. it simply makes no sense.

so i don't get the point here. no one on the left is going to go "wow, you got us there, we need to stop calling for gun control because of dog attacks..."

not telling people what to post or certainly why. but posts like this to me are a head scratcher.

Not to mention there has been a movement to ban pit bulls going on for years and a good number of cities do.

i'm not a fan of banning dogs but some people should never be allowed to own one that's for sure.

jagoff

like the reality denying Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers...?

Dude, you just read a story about a 2 year old being killed and your reaction was to post it on a political forum just to be able to rub it in the "face of the libs".

If there is such a thing as TDS, comparing it to what you just posted is like comparing a summer cold to lung cancer.

I'd like to go on record as personally deploring that mass shooting that's going to take place in February of 2032. Specifically the seventh one in that year. The one with that guy, in that place.

I understand you have to do that in advance now so I'm getting caught up. And in so doing I'm pointing out that the OP said nothing about it, therefore he will have condoned it.

Fucking idiot.

jagoff

i'm not a fan of banning dogs but some people should never be allowed to own one that's for sure.

It is not the dogs fault, they do what they are trained or taught to do. Ban stupid people, not the dogs.

It is not the dogs fault, they do what they are trained or taught to do. Ban stupid people, not the dogs.

Incorrect

I have a full Collie and my buddy has a Pit Bull. I will have nothing but full Collies. I trust them.

josie_sept2009_099sn2.jpg

One time, my buddy and I were out camping with our dogs and the owner of the property dropped off about ten or so Cattle (for Property Tax reasons).

His Pit Bull immediately went after the Cattle and tried to attack one. Tried to kill it. My buddy got him off of it and tied him up.

My Collie immediately saw the Cattle, herded them gently into a group, then layed down nearby and watched them. Once in a while, one would wander a little bit and he'd go get him and bring him back, gently, then lay back down and just watch them.

Pit Bulls are fucking stupid. They're bred to fight and to kill. It's in their genes just like herding is in my Collie's genes.

And because they're stupid, they're unpredictable. You can't trust them.

And there is no way you're gonna tell me that Pit Bulls are anything other than stupid. There might be some that are obedient, but they are still stupid.

People get obedience and intelligence confused all the time. Trainability and intelligence have nothing to do with each other.

Pit Bulls are stupid and the bloodline needs to end.

Period

Dude, you just read a story about a 2 year old being killed and your reaction was to post it on a political forum just to be able to rub it in the "face of the libs".
Dude, stop with the faux outrage. Hillary laughed about getting a rapist off, and you snowflakes defended her as if there was nothing to it.

Hillary and Barry abandoned Americans to die at the hands of Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans but who they dragged the US into an Un-Constitutional war to help give them Libya - Hillary laughed in front of Congress claiming she thought Ambassador Stephens begging for more security and being rejected more than 50 times before his death was 'a joke - part of his sense of humor' .. and again you guys ran to her defense saying there was nothing wrong with her laughing at the 4 dead Americans she could have saved but chose not to.

Don't look now but your hypocrisy Is leaking all over the floor..... :p

Dude, stop with the faux outrage. Hillary laughed about getting a rapist off, and you snowflakes defended her as if there was nothing to it.

Hillary and Barry abandoned Americans to die at the hands of Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans but who they dragged the US into an Un-Constitutional war to help give them Libya - Hillary laughed in front of Congress claiming she thought Ambassador Stephens begging for more security and being rejected more than 50 times before his death was 'a joke - part of his sense of humor' .. and again you guys ran to her defense saying there was nothing wrong with her laughing at the 4 dead Americans she could have saved but chose not to.

Don't look now but your hypocrisy Is leaking all over the floor..... :p

So, all of that makes it ok for you to use a story about a dead 2 year old, a story so new his blood is probably still warm, to make political points on an internet forum? That is really your defense..."oh yeah ,well look at Hillary".

All you have to say for yourself is that you are not as bad as Hillary.

That is sort of like Ted Bundy pointing at Jeffrey Dahmer and going "well, at least I did not eat my victims".

There is something mentally wrong with a person that would read that story and have the reaction you did.

There is something mentally wrong with a person that would read that story and have the reaction you did.
THE SAME MENTAL DERANGEMENT SHOWN FOR THE LAST 2 -3 YEARS BY SNOWFLAKES SUCH AS YOURSELF. :p

THE SAME MENTAL DERANGEMENT SHOWN FOR THE LAST 2 -3 YEARS BY SNOWFLAKES SUCH AS YOURSELF. :p

Nope, you will never find me reading a story about a 2 year old and my only reaction being "hmmm, how can I use this on the forum". You have a real mental disorder without a doubt.

IF SNOWFLAKES WERE SO EASILY OFFENDED AND SO EASILY TRIGGERED...they would be able to see the focus / point behind this post.

Liberals are focused like a laser on eliminating gun ownership, on eliminating the Constitutional Right to own / bear arms that they completely ignore everything else.

Illegals, terrorists, violent gangs, pit bulls, abortions killing babies, etc... Liberals can and do protect / defend these....but are determined to eliminate the Constitutional Right to bear arms.

Forum List

Back