Where All Da People Goin?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
We are in the middle of the biggest decline in birthrate since 1973. 44% of Americans say they don't see themselves having any children. This is a matter that we ignore at our peril as a nation and as a world.

Fertility rates among recent immigrants are falling fastest of all.
Well...worldwide sperm counts have been falling for the last 40 years.

Possible link?

Well...worldwide sperm counts have been falling for the last 40 years.

Possible link?
BPA also permanently damages the female reproductive organs. Had a daughter-in-law whose uterus was mis-shaped due to BPA's while she was growing up. She did get pregnant but could not carry to term.

Chronic Exposure to Bisphenol A Affects Uterine Function During Early Pregnancy in Mice

Something must be amish.
They are subjected to the same environmental hazards as we are pretty much. All of them have rural water hookups so they are getting the same polluted water as everyone else around here. The only difference is they do grow some of their own food but not all of it. They also live in houses that are built with the same building materials as everyone else.

We are in the middle of the biggest decline in birthrate since 1973. 44% of Americans say they don't see themselves having any children. This is a matter that we ignore at our peril as a nation and as a world.

Good less people = house prices will fall, gas... all prices will fall. Pollution will be less with less people... Good, now we're going in the right direction.

Good less people = house prices will fall, gas... all prices will fall. Pollution will be less with less people... Good, now we're going in the right direction.
Make an appointment with your eye doctor.

They are subjected to the same environmental hazards as we are pretty much. All of them have rural water hookups so they are getting the same polluted water as everyone else around here. The only difference is they do grow some of their own food but not all of it. They also live in houses that are built with the same building materials as everyone else.

There are thousands of Amish living in my neck of the woods. Most of them have become used to modern-day amenities like small gasoline engines and electrical power in their shops.

Make an appointment with your eye doctor.
Don't worry, your beaner friends will have lots of little cockroaches. And all the beaners coming north from Central America... You'll need to make more tacos though.

We have been witnessing the death of the nucleus family for 40 years now.
I was born in 1965. In my early childhood family ranked pretty much #1 priority for everyone.
Holiday gatherings were HUGE. Nothing for there to be 30 - 40 people there. You knew all of your 1st cousins, and most 2nd cousins.
Seemed like most families had 3 or 4 kids.
Today... family is a distant #4 or #5 in peoples lives. If that.
I saw a statistic on Netflix showing how people were getting married later... but that wasn't the what got me... what got me is they listed it as "Age of 1st time getting married" Marriages are expected to fail today.
The family structure is dying. And as a society, we are paying a heavy price for it.
A structureless, empty unfulfilling life seeking only immediate gratification and selfishness.
Seinfeld is now real life.

Marxists are consumed with trying to reduce population levels

And if you look at their policies around the world, it starts to sink in why that is as they promote:

1. Abortion funded all over the word.

2. Gender confusion and homosexuality being taught in schools with a spike of 4000% increase in gender confusion among children

3. Birth control

4. Convincing people to reduce their carbon footprints by having less children

5. China had their one child policy but I think switched gears and turned to biological warfare with Covid to weed out the old and sick who are not productive members to the state anyway

6. Reduce the quality of life and increase inward societal division, creating a world parents are increasingly nervous about sending an innocent child into.

And the list goes on. Governments probably are also putting things into the food and water supply to reduce fertility without the populace knowing about it.

China and the US are leading the way!!

Last edited:
Don't worry, your beaner friends will have lots of little cockroaches. ....
Keep showing your true colors, racist.

Forum List

Back