When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Parents live with the child and see them most of the day and week.....and yet you put reporting on a teacher that maybe sees THEIR child for 50 min a day 5 days a week 180 days?

Talk about not taking responsibility as a parent.....
Did your parents know everything you did every minute? The teachers who know and do not let parents know are wrong

Says something about parents if their kids are afraid to show their real selves to them.
It says thew parents care enough to do something about the mental illness. especially when teachers are telling not to worry about telling parents

Look the other way when religious leaders are grooming children, eh?
Nope, I would hang em! What it shows is the evil perversion of these people knows no bounds, they are not Christian, but infiltrate the Church knowing they can use it for a feeding ground by pretending, do you know the thoughts and intent of every human. I do not believe it could happen in our Church, as we have run out a few pretenders who were suspicious, and every person working with children has a background check.

Actually, child abuse was more prevalent when children were con-sidered property belonging to their parents with no outside agencies created to protect them.
And until kids who wanted to act up with no reprimand understood what they could get away with through lying to cps. Told my Children if you call CPS or the police for my reprimanding you including spanking pack a bag, they can deal with you. Thing is I can either raise them properly including spanking or you can deal with them as adults with no knowledge of right and wrong. My Sons turned out just fine, as has my adopted daughter

Or the children are afraid of their parents for....reasons.
Kind of like what you tell us about trannies, and homosexuals, mind your own business, there is a good reason for their fear, it's called they understand it's wrong.

Explain Toxic masculinity

Toxic masculinity is thus defined by adherence to traditional male gender roles that consequently stigmatize and limit the emotions boys and men may comfortably express while elevating other emotions such as anger. It is marked by economic, political, and social expectations that men seek and achieve dominance.

Forum List

Back