when will we decide to stop this crime wave?

It's a mixture of things. However, the suppliers are always one step ahead of law enforcement. The low-hanging fruit is the hard-core users, which are the main source of revenue for the drug business. They are well known and easy to catch. That's where we should be focusing resources. Street gangs are the 'retailing' arm of the cartels. They too are well known and easy to catch. We just need the appropriate laws to do it.
After 50 years of destroying intercities and Latin America and everywhere for that matter, maybe it's time to decriminalize these drugs, In fact the government should probably sell them along with good substitutes, and have an actual mental health system. Of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP brainwashers from paying their fair share...

Argue what ? There is no arguing with you, because you are a non-functional moron. So there.
By the way, this crime wave is caused by Republicans refusing to get vaccinated and ruining the economy so the black inner city people are killing each other to see who gets to sell drugs to whitey. Obviously this was supposed to be temporary but you have screwed up the pandemic reaction so bad obviously they are having to get tough again.... Thanks for the catastrophe as always.

By the way, this crime wave is caused by Republicans refusing to get vaccinated and ruining the economy so the black inner city people are killing each other to see who gets to sell drugs to whitey. Obviously this was supposed to be temporary but you have screwed up the pandemic reaction so bad obviously they are having to get tough again.... Thanks for the catastrophe as a

By the way, this crime wave is caused by Republicans refusing to get vaccinated and ruining the economy so the black inner city people are killing each other to see who gets to sell drugs to whitey. Obviously this was supposed to be temporary but you have screwed up the pandemic reaction so bad obviously they are having to get tough again.... Thanks for the catastrophe as always.
That was priceless... Now everyone knows just how crazy stupid you really are.. Thanks for playing... ROTFLMBO.

There comes a time when we have to say enough is enough. Our laws and our civic norms are not the problem in this country. Criminals are the problem in this country, from violent protests and city take overs, to smash and grabs and the thousands and thousands of murders in our cities. Robberies, car jackings, and overall lawlessness by people of all stripes, and yes the capitol riot and intrusion into the Congress. Even this:

The article even says it's been going on for months, even spending millions and millions spent to replace the copper wires at traffic lights.

Meanwhile our politicians turn a complete blind eye to towards the criminals and their destruction of America and claim that the police are our problem. Activists and lawmakers who make excuses for criminals are the problem in America, and if we don't change this, we won't have an America very soon. The police are our last line of defense, right now the term "thin blue line" has never been more apt. But I don't want to rely on a thin blue line that is being made thinner and weaker by our so-called leaders. I want politicians who will stop making excuses for our criminals, fund and increase and properly train our police departments and stop sniveling and apologizing every time someone cries about having their feelings hurt. . Opening the prison doors and pretending our world was full of fuzzy teddy bears and rainbows was the most stupid thing our society has ever done.

Our problem is not that we won't have a three-month voting period, our problem is that we don't have anyone to vote for that is not stupid.

Either we stop the crime now, or nothing else is going to matter. I never dreamed that our nation would become like a third world country. It's despicable.

Why do the politicians turn a blind eye? Because the voters don't matter, or don't care, or both.

The way politicians are elected is a massive part of this problem. Change to PR and see the country become normal again. Don't, see it get worse.

Hire many more cops. Support them. Free them to vigorously do their jobs.

Shoot looters and rioters on sight. Leave them to rot where they fall.

Imprison these criminals when caught. Take all welfare benefits away from the families of these worthless, thieving and rioting scumbags. Stop coddling BLM assholes.

When we finally get the left to STFU and start making hero's out of the Rittenhouses and McMichael's. That's when we can get rid of some of these "victim creators" the left constantly wants to protect.

I used to support body cams for cops. But now, I think they only help thugs get paid.

Why do the politicians turn a blind eye? Because the voters don't matter, or don't care, or both.

The way politicians are elected is a massive part of this problem. Change to PR and see the country become normal again. Don't, see it get worse.

Party loyalist perpetuate what you're talking about.

Party loyalist perpetuate what you're talking about.
Yes, it's a problem that would change with PR. The problem is getting it when everyone is so manipulated by two political parties with all the power and no interest in sharing it with PR.

Time for the people to rise up, if they knew what was good for them.

After 50 years of destroying intercities and Latin America and everywhere for that matter, maybe it's time to decriminalize these drugs, In fact the government should probably sell them along with good substitutes, and have an actual mental health system. Of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP brainwashers from paying their fair share...
People destroy the inner cities. These drugs and the insanity from the left are why we have a mental health issue today. That and "smart" phone addiction.

People destroy the inner cities. These drugs and the insanity from the left are why we have a mental health issue today. That and "smart" phone addiction.
After after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere by far in the modern world, that is the problem with the inner cities and rural areas and everywhere regular people live. And of course the minorities do the worst. We need a good dose of Democratic policy. We need to tax the rich and giant corporations again and invest in America and Americans again. We are the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training!! Great infrastructure and vacations. Thanks to the greedy idiot GOP and their brainwashed functional moron base. That would be you. Arghhhh

I suppose there is no drug problem in rural areas lol. Maybe we should try an actual mental health system for a change. Of course, no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share....

What is PR?

Proportional Representation. i.e. everyone votes and then they tally up ALL the votes and hand out seats like that. Rather than FPTP with gets all the votes in a small area and then gives only the winner a seat.

Proportional Representation. i.e. everyone votes and then they tally up ALL the votes and hand out seats like that. Rather than FPTP with gets all the votes in a small area and then gives only the winner a seat.
It's it's not horrible, but I think I will stick with the constitution. I even like the two party system but I don't like garbage propaganda and no fairness doctrine or debate....

Forum List

Back