When will the police become the enemy?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

When the enemy are no longer blue but red.

The SS
The Stassi
Khmer Rouge
The Red Guard
Bolsheviks

This is an example. Brainless morons with a badge.

Hence the reason you don't see me praising the police as many tend to do. They are like pet wild animals. Great, until they turn on you and enforce unrighteousness.

Some folks seem to forget that LEOs and military personnel are individual Americans with as much ability to think and make decisions based on their moral values as anyone else.
Did you watch the video? Yes or no.

Also, the police in a POLICE STATE are no friends of person's "rights" cause in a POLICE STATE, there are no rights.

And when...

The POLICE enforce UNRIGHTEOUS LAWS the POLICE are unrighteousness indeed.

Dates back to the Rome and way before that.

The righteous ones are being drummed out now with the vax shit and being replaced with bullies with a badge.

Oh, did I mention the Brown Shirts that preceded the SS?

How about the OVRA under Mussolini?

The SS
The Stassi
Khmer Rouge
The Red Guard
Bolsheviks

Hence the reason you don't see me praising the police as many tend to do. They are like pet wild animals. Great, until they turn on you and enforce unrighteousness.

Blob supporters don't support the police in general; hence the 140 injuries you guys inflicted on 1/6.

So you're late to the party short stack.

Theowl32 You are inferring that this behavior is the rule and not the exception. That is not supportable and wrong.
Eventually the Bolsheviks will take over. We are frogs in boiling water. The blue are and will be turning red.

Law enforcement agencies like the fbi and cia and irs have shown their red flag.

Truth isn't about comfort. It's about truth. The strong men of blue will be drummed out and be replaced with mindless red bots.

Read up on history

I'm blessed to live in a semi-rural area where there are only about 10 officers. These guys are FULLY AWARE that they must live in this community when they aren't in uniform and that if the day comes that they decide to start grabbing guns or rounding citizens up as a result of some bull shit "law" that's been rammed through in DC without real bipartisanship, THEY and THEIR loved ones will be at risk at least as much as the average citizen they are abusing.
Sadly, I think that day is approaching. We are seeing the beginning of an ideological purge in our law enforcement agencies as well as our military. Once the good ones have been removed, all hell will break loose in this nation. The Left isn't going to stop, voluntarily. They are in full assault-mode and only physical, dedicated resistance will stop them. I believe in being law abiding so long as there is law AND JUSTICE to be obeyed. Once it becomes fully apparent that our standard for justice is a double one that protects only ONE political ideology, the time for obedience and peacemaking will be at an end.

Some folks seem to forget that LEOs and military personnel are individual Americans with as much ability to think and make decisions based on their moral values as anyone else.

This is true. However, and following that same line of reasoning, a time could come (very soon) in America when police and military members must make a soul-defining decision from which there is no coming back. The substance of that decision? Whether or not they will objectively (read: blindly) follow orders to enforce laws and carry out missions that either infringe directly on the rights of American citizens, end their lives, or both. Good men working in law enforcement and serving in the military will refuse to carry out State ordered atrocities against We The People, even if doing so costs them their own job or life. If the same men, who believe they are good Americans, carry out atrocious acts against their fellow Americans then in reality they are evil men. Simple as that.

I'm blessed to live in a semi-rural area where there are only about 10 officers. These guys are FULLY AWARE that they must live in this community when they aren't in uniform and that if the day comes that they decide to start grabbing guns or rounding citizens up as a result of some bull shit "law" that's been rammed through in DC without real bipartisanship, THEY and THEIR loved ones will be at risk at least as much as the average citizen they are abusing.
Sadly, I think that day is approaching. We are seeing the beginning of an ideological purge in our law enforcement agencies as well as our military. Once the good ones have been removed, all hell will break loose in this nation. The Left isn't going to stop, voluntarily. They are in full assault-mode and only physical, dedicated resistance will stop them. I believe in being law abiding so long as there is law AND JUSTICE to be obeyed. Once it becomes fully apparent that our standard for justice is a double one that protects only ONE political ideology, the time for obedience and peacemaking will be at an end.

Excellent post, thanks.

However, I do not believe regular town, county, city or state police will be the ones coming for us, at least not in numbers; there's just not enough of them to control whole populations. Even federal law enforcement agencies like Homeland Security who employs some number north of 60,000 armed agents, does not have the manpower to staff citizen roundups, firearm confiscation or mass murder of US Citizens.

Either the military in some form would need to be rolled out against the American populace, a foreign military invited in, one recruited from immigrants, or some form of mass coercion would need to be used to lure in masses of Americans to death camps or what have you. Then again, the COVID jabs could be such a huckleberry if they weaken the population over time. But, of course, no one is supposed to think let alone say such heretical nonsense, am I right?

There are good cops and there are bad cops and in between there are a lot of asshole cops. I have very little desire to ever interact with them, but when it comes time to call 911, I don't think twice about it.

Wow...and you think it's a "blessing" to live in an area where the police officer's families will be attacked if they do their job?

Conservistan is a hemorrhoid on the ass of humanity.

The SS
The Stassi
Khmer Rouge
The Red Guard
Bolsheviks

That short video isn't enough information to base an opinion on. It's also not a political topic.

The DC police have already held Americans charged only with minor non-violent crimes in solitary confinement for 9 months. They are no better than the KGB or the gestapo.

Forum List

Back