When Will The Democrats Start Practicing What They Preach?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
John Hickenlooper, democrat from Colorado, has gotten infected with Covid. What was he doing wrong--- either not getting vaxxed early, not wearing his mask or not distancing again? Tsk, tsk.

Will John be our next super-spreader event? You know, like Trump's parties, his rallies, Sturgis, the BLM riots or the Capitol protest.

Oh wait----- none of them did that. I haven't heard of even ONE Covid case stemming from all that pushing and shoving at the Capitol. Those Trump people must all have been vaccinated.

Nah, it seems that no matter what you do, masking, distancing, vaxxing, if Covid wants to get you, it is going to get you!

Fortunately for John, he is only experiencing mild symptoms like 99% of the other people out there because Covid-19 is the century's most over-hyped pandemic: lot of juice, not much seed.

Nope. She was embarrassed of you and asked me not to tell. I've let her down now, but not as much as you did.
Only when you felt the need to be a contortionist and lick yer own crack, then she got well and lived. Then you tried to commercialize yer covid deflection technique to others in the US.

Only when you felt the need to be a contortionist and lick yer own crack, then she got well and lived. Then you tried to commercialize yer covid deflection technique to others in the US.
Christ, try to post something that makes sense, moron.

Forum List

Back