Vaccines are safe

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Then why won’t the FDA fully approve them and with young kids, which I have I am a little concerned? COVID19 rarely impacts children so why are we pushing vaccines on them when we don’t quite know everything yet?

HEY.jpg

At this point, any and all opposition to the vaccines should be considered criminal activity.

Better that now than the consequences later over this ridiculous support of Trump's agenda that has proven to be so destructive.

Assuming that it's not too late already?

AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE MODERATORS TO BE PROACTIVE.

At this point, any and all opposition to the vaccines should be considered criminal activity.
??? Wow. That's pretty fucked up.
Better that now than the consequences later over this ridiculous support of Trump's agenda that has proven to be so destructive.

The problem is that we're so drunk on partisanship that every. single. fucking. thing. turns into a pissing match between Ds and Rs. Even while our country goes down the shitter. Even while thousands die from COVID.

The problem is that we're so drunk on partisanship that every. single. fucking. thing. turns into a pissing match between Ds and Rs. Even while our country goes down the shitter. Even while thousands die from COVID.
Consequences may come to the rescue. Of the survivors at least.

Even the FDA is now a little concerned but parents should not be?

You also need to differentiate between those who had the virus and those that didn’t. What would you like the moderators to do?

What is wrong with this thread?

Coyote
WillHaftawaite

Both Pfizer and Moderna should receive full FDA approval by first week September - at latest. For kids, unsure about those dates, but emergency authorization should happen around the same time.

He's a snow Meskin....A nosy Gladys Kravitz neighbor trying to tell you how to live.

What?

Both Pfizer and Moderna should receive full FDA approval by first week September - at latest. For kids, unsure about those dates, but emergency authorization should happen around the same time.
Should is not the same as will. The Yahoo! article is very concerning for me as both my kids are athletes.

99.97% of the people who get covid recover. There will be plenty of survivors, vaxxed and organic.
They have a product out called Aris air scrubbers, only one currently with FDA approval, that kills strep and Covid viruses in the home that’s selling like hot cakes in several states. It costs $1000 but with a lifetime warranty. It connects to the furnace and runs with the blower.

Interesting story about the inventor who was an HVAC guy at one time. His dog was sprayed by a skunk and got into his house before he knew it, and the whole house was instantly permeated with the lovely aroma. The exact same thing happened a second time and that’s when he created this device.

Proven preventive measures are always superior to relying on rushed, invasive protein adaptations without knowing long-term medical outcomes. First marketed as a preventive, then marketed as “not a preventative but reduces the odds of infection”, followed by “doesn’t reduce odds of contracting but reduces severity”, to constant messages from pro-vax experts saying it’s “too early to tell” if the jabs are better than none (natural herd immunity producing as many if not longer-term as suspected by many) antibodies in combination with effective pro-active preventive measures.

Similar to the findings of Merck, a top vaccine producer, stated that their test results did not show that the vaccine route was superior to no vaccine route. That speaks volumes imo.

The OP suggests that Covid rarely impacts children. That's wrong and shouldn't be promoted by anyone. People take that kind of lying bullshit seriously and so that's what I would call irresponsible and depending on the final outcome, criminal behaviour.

But don't fret over it, I'm sure I'm trying to set the bar too high for this forum.
Or should I say, too high for Americans?

Let's wait to see how Alabama manages it. Some doctors are predicting the collapse of the medical system so maybe that could bring some of the chickens home.

As always, best wishes from Canada.

They have a product out called Aris air scrubbers, only one currently with FDA approval, that kills strep and Covid viruses in the home that’s selling like hot cakes in several states. It costs $1000 but with a lifetime warranty. It connects to the furnace and runs with the blower.

Interesting story about the inventor who was an HVAC guy at one time. His dog was sprayed by a skunk and got into his house before he knew it, and the whole house was instantly permeated with the lovely aroma. The exact same thing happened a second time and that’s when he created this device.

Proven preventive measures are always superior to relying on rushed, invasive protein adaptations without knowing long-term medical outcomes. First marketed as a preventive, then marketed as “not a preventative but reduces the odds of infection”, followed by “doesn’t reduce odds of contracting but reduces severity”, to constant messages from pro-vax experts saying it’s “too early to tell” if the jabs are better than none (natural herd immunity producing as many if not longer-term as suspected by many) antibodies in combination with effective pro-active preventive measures.

Similar to the findings of Merck, a top vaccine producer, stated that their test results did not show that the vaccine route was superior to no vaccine route. That speaks volumes imo.
I think Merck knowing it was going to be a #vaccinegenocide jab opted out early.

The OP suggests that Covid rarely impacts children. That's wrong and shouldn't be promoted by anyone. People take that kind of lying bullshit seriously and so that's what I would call irresponsible and depending on the final outcome, criminal behaviour.

But don't fret over it, I'm sure I'm trying to set the bar too high for this forum.
Or should I say, too high for Americans?

Let's wait to see how Alabama manages it. Some doctors are predicting the collapse of the medical system so maybe that could bring some of the chickens home.

As always, best wishes from Canada.

You're a canadian bootlicking moron who needs their access to this forum revoked.

More likely - you're a Chinese Communist troll

Forum List

Back